Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 178. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
When officially released it?
Activity: 21
Is eXo the first second GEN coin??
Activity: 42
I see there are 3 executable files: coin, console_coin and eXominer. When EXO launches, do you have plans to combine them into a single wallet application?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation
- we want to fix the problems in the proxy program before the next update

next update probably late tomorrow

best regards
eXokk
Look forward to the new update Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 334
eXo_coin is unable to attend today, so I am writing at least a short status notice.
- Still working on the final API thoughts for exchanges, sorry they will be released shortly
- launch will be delayed around 2 weeks again for obvious reasons (we need a stable client first, that at least runs 1 week without any problem or crash)
- bugs of latest test has already been bugged out (at least the bugs we are aware of should be fixed hopefully) + added many more checks everywhere + added checks on each memory allocation

best regards
eXokk

delay again,hope everything is ok.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Activity: 186

best regards
eXokk

I fully support you devs!

Take your time to make Exocoin that big coin I already think it is !  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

best regards
eXokk
still wait! Grin
Activity: 295
I'm sure they could rush it and produce something full of bugs by tomorrow. However, they obviously want to produce a fully tested, bug free product that works better than anything else. I'd rather wait longer for something decent rather than force them to do a rush job.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
2 weeks is ridiculous.

Please set a proper deadline and if you are finished earlier, just do it earlier. Lets say 8 weeks.

I hate it when deadlines are pushed time after time...

Don't be so harsh. Devs are just trying to get ready.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
2 weeks is ridiculous.

Please set a proper deadline and if you are finished earlier, just do it earlier. Lets say 8 weeks.

I hate it when deadlines are pushed time after time...
Activity: 308

best regards
eXokk

we have to wait with enough patient.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Well rome wasnt built in a day. Thanks for the update

As developer i would ask at least six months period for develop a currency from scratch and have something stable.

That is why we understand the delays of this project.
Activity: 231

As developer i would ask at least six months period for develop a currency from scratch and have something stable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 124

best regards
eXokk
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 40
so the launch will be delayed again?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101