Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 23. (Read 415638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
...maybe gui build.
...maybe gui build.
...maybe gui build.
...maybe gui build
...maybe gui
...maybe
...maybe
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
latest news (copied from http://exocoin.org)

problems with hoster. anyway, network and 0.71.2 is very stable.
Talking with hoster and buying new server with another hoster at the moment.
new status information soon.

0.72 within november, including osx-console build, maybe gui build.

by exo_coin - 26th Nov 2014 , 20:05:46
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Im a direct investor you dont have to feel sorry for me. Of this eventually launches ill have a massive stack of exo that everyone abandoned.
All or nothing for me.

As a direct investor myself, i approached it prudently and only invested what i could afford to lose.

As others have stated, i think this was a project with good intentions but i think the devs bitten off more he can chew, thus it might just turn into a money grab/scam.

I've not followed much of EXO, seeing as the developer hasn't made much an effort to communicate with his investors.

same mindset here
the signs not great
but i will enjoy this ride until the end
its always risc vs reward

possible risc now very high
lets see how the possible reward will be

worst case we hear a few more updates and then endless silence
best case its released end of year and the first of a new tree gen2 blockchain technolgy
Activity: 497
Merit: 501
Im a direct investor you dont have to feel sorry for me. Of this eventually launches ill have a massive stack of exo that everyone abandoned.
All or nothing for me.

As a direct investor myself, i approached it prudently and only invested what i could afford to lose.

As others have stated, i think this was a project with good intentions but i think the devs bitten off more he can chew, thus it might just turn into a money grab/scam.

I've not followed much of EXO, seeing as the developer hasn't made much an effort to communicate with his investors.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
All or nothing for me.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I agree ... how can anyone expect him to maintain the code when it's been delay after delay after delay.

The dev wants to do just enough to get the escrowed funds and then you won't ever hear from him again.

I'll be contacting Anon later today ...

Exactly my thoughts...That's why I asked for and already got a refund from anon
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
They're just trying to get the Bitcoins. Somehow. Isn't it sweet? Grin

It seems to me too. They already have direct investment but they are trying to put their hands on the escrow ones as well. This is turning into a scam big time and I feel sorry for the people that didn't use escrow!

I agree ... how can anyone expect him to maintain the code when it's been delay after delay after delay.

The dev wants to do just enough to get the escrowed funds and then you won't ever hear from him again.

I'll be contacting Anon later today ...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!

It seems to me too. They already have direct investment but they are trying to put their hands on the escrow ones as well. This is turning into a scam big time and I feel sorry for the people that didn't use escrow!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So, who want to sell me their direct investments at 0.15 BTC per 1 BTC invested ? I think thats reasonable risk rate at this stage.
I put in 1 and will not take les than 3 lmao factoring  btc 50% decline since investment

Agree. I'd rather lose it all then sell it without profit. Fuck it, waited so long, all or nothing now.
Activity: 588
So, who want to sell me their direct investments at 0.15 BTC per 1 BTC invested ? I think thats reasonable risk rate at this stage.
I put in 1 and will not take les than 3 lmao factoring  btc 50% decline since investment
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Activity: 588
binaries are online and why there is no connection

Can not connect, is shit!
sometimes I wonder for humanity. it clearly says binarys out with no coms untill tomorrow. which is today. and yes the dev has controll of the network at the moment connection wise as every release could be a failed launch and he can shut it down as things go wrong. untill final release this is just a beta phase not a launch untill we get p2p connectivity.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
its been "soon" and 2 weeks from now for ever.

They should be able to articulate what the issue is by now.
Activity: 483
C'mon devs, it's time to start.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
These idiots need to call it quits and refund everyone.  I've asked for a refund several times from Dev with no response, so at this point I would categorize this as a scam.
Anon136 refunded me all my investments
Activity: 715
These idiots need to call it quits and refund everyone.  I've asked for a refund several times from Dev with no response, so at this point I would categorize this as a scam.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Can not connect, is shit!
Activity: 882
legendary
Activity: 1367
Nice.  Grin
p2p clients cannot connect to each other without some devs permission Cry