Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 187. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bug report

Sent 1234 from EXOOBa8NeFF616dsOpBx97E4b8gsOds8bYQwcmee to EXOwqyBhpSsAGMUxm5s7Uu7SGDwkk3fA5MyHdbhc, transaction was valid and appeared in the transactionlist, wallet was debited and the receiving wallet was credited.

After a minute the transaction disappeared on both wallets and amounts were restored...

Hmmm, just found out that you could apply for the mail give-away even if you had already bought at the 1st and 2nd round...
Didn't know that, I didn't apply  Sad

Are you sure? Did you remade that transaction? I can see it in the chain with: TX65E44025AB764EEA03CA149981C8A8F624A73CDE1742CAB041565638A9076377

please check... is our client still in sync? You can try to delete the chain and see if it will appear again as well
pm me with your mail and I'll add you

That TX-id is for the other way around. He first sent me 1234 and I sent it back. The first transaction was okay, the second one disappeared.
I see. The official nodes still running the "old" V0.58 without V0.58a fix I guess that is the issue here. That should be solved latest tomorrow with 0.59.

I Have decrypted the wallet. How can I mine?
Yeah, mining transactions are not getting generated at all :/ Trying to fix that in V0.59 please try tomorrow again
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bug report

Sent 1234 from EXOOBa8NeFF616dsOpBx97E4b8gsOds8bYQwcmee to EXOwqyBhpSsAGMUxm5s7Uu7SGDwkk3fA5MyHdbhc, transaction was valid and appeared in the transactionlist, wallet was debited and the receiving wallet was credited.

After a minute the transaction disappeared on both wallets and amounts were restored...

Hmmm, just found out that you could apply for the mail give-away even if you had already bought at the 1st and 2nd round...

Are you sure? Did you remade that transaction? I can see it in the chain with: TX65E44025AB764EEA03CA149981C8A8F624A73CDE1742CAB041565638A9076377

please check... is our client still in sync? You can try to delete the chain and see if it will appear again as well

He did send it to me, and I had it in my wallet shortly...
I send 1234 to him, then he send it back and my wallet showed 9999.90.. a minute or 2 later it was gone again.

tested that again with another value 888.325, send that twice... one arrived... another resend of 888.325 now idd arrive.
tested that again with another value 888.326, send that twice.... both in the chain...

not sure what I did different this time..

note on the 888.325 and 888.326 - I had them all with the same Reference followed by a number... number 2 is missing, maybe you can see that somewhere?

Also: I noticed some difference in the number of decimals..0 I'd suggest you use the same number of decimals in all fields... When I send 888.325xxxxxx till I couldn't type more, it was send as 888.325 in de chain and in the transactionlist. When I check my wallet, it said .70 where it should have been .705.
When I checked in the blockchain, the total balance at the bottom of the search is .3, so only one decimal. That's all a bit confusing.
Activity: 338
Bug report

That TX-id is for the other way around. He first sent me 1234 and I sent it back. The first transaction was okay, the second one disappeared.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I Have decrypted the wallet. How can I mine?
Hi!  No multi-platform client? Windows only?
Linux is on our agenda as well (using mingw cross platform compiler and Qt - cross platform GUI framwork so everything is "ready" for linux) but we will not have that done until launch probably. Until then you can use WINE
Bug report

Bug report

If someone could sent me some test moolah I would be forever grateful!  Wink

EXOOBa8NeFF616dsOpBx97E4b8gsOds8bYQwcmee
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Beta is for cpu mining through wallet ?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ok! Send me some test EXOs, please.

EXOK6HS2YyhG4ftgTwaDBKKrYfndWNZucAYSdbdf

How to mine coins?
#edit: fixed in the next version

Cool...   only minor non-critical bugs so far...   I wonder who mined the first 4 EXO...     Cool
Unfortunately no one.... so lets wait for V0.59 tomorrow but system/all nodes still stable and in sync Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
oh yeah downloading beta now, long time i wanted to try this one  Smiley
Bug Report

I have 18519.1 EXO balance showing in Block Explorer...  but 18518.60 EXO in Wallet.

Could it be that you have initiated in total 5 transactions so far? It seems that the 0.1 EXO fee * 5 are not in the calculation.. Checking that Wink

#edit: fixed in the next version
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Are you planning to enable Copy (right-click) for the transaction hashes in the Block Explorer like for eXo addresses in Transactions & Wallet?
Good idea. Going to implement that.

Going to deliver a small update with the bugfix, colored amounts and display of balance sum in blockexplorer->search for EXO address

in ~1 or 2 hours

please replace your coin.exe with: download
it has internally the same number (0.58).

Our nodes have not been updated yet, so correct calculations can only be expected thereafter (~1-2 hours again from now).

Download of beta_release_v0.58.7z is painfully slow! Could you mirror it somewhere else please.
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Coin is looking good peeps. Btw... my address is in my signature Wink
I like seeing the stuff in the window showing communication etc...

i cant see the last line of ur sig. Undecided

Fixed Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Looking forward to test the new version!  Smiley

An advice from an old c++ coder:
bugfix: double-round function was not accurate enough for one comparision

Don't use floating point in a financial application! Nasty round and compare bugs ahead!  Shocked

Use a long or longlong and do integer division to get to the decimals.

Yes that might be a good idea;-) Right now it will round it to 12 decimals accuracy and is working as well.... but we will consider changing that.

Make that priority, please. Before the release date. Floating points should not be used in financial applications.

+1

Make it priority! Only integer in finance.

BTW, anyone with address in the recent posts will get 8888.88 exo.

i cant see the last line of ur sig. Undecided
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Looking forward to test the new version!  Smiley

An advice from an old c++ coder:
bugfix: double-round function was not accurate enough for one comparision

Don't use floating point in a financial application! Nasty round and compare bugs ahead!  Shocked

Use a long or longlong and do integer division to get to the decimals.

Yes that might be a good idea;-) Right now it will round it to 12 decimals accuracy and is working as well.... but we will consider changing that.

Make that priority, please. Before the release date. Floating points should not be used in financial applications.

+1

Make it priority! Only integer in finance.

BTW, anyone with address in the recent posts will get 8888.88 exo.

Activity: 364
exo gonna be a great project , with a nice dev , that's really to the moon......
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Can people post their Exo addresses?  Need to test transactions, etc..
Jump to: