Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 215. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Is there a working and stable client yet. I would like to try it
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was one of the first people applied for email giveaway. I thought about to invest, but I didn't know if then I wouldn't get coins from giveaway. IPO investors could profit really good, but some of them could loose on this IPO. There is much investors and if they run for dumping their IPO shares to profit something like x10 or x5 than price easily can go down even below IPO price, and you need to know that there will be miners which will dumping this coin without any profit, spending more for electricity than earning on mining.  And of course there would be much market manipulators.
This coin could be a next big thing, but you can destroy it with greed. So don't be greedy and don't dump this instantly if you want success of this great new coin.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I invested. I just say that everybody should calm down and not hoping for being millionaires after this.
NOOOOOooooo!!!  Sad
So I should cancel the build of my 200 foot yacht?   Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Another hundreds of BTC?

Wut?! He has already collected IPO money. What hundreds of BTC you're talking about?

I think he means the hundreds of BTC he gains if this coin takes off after launching!

Grin
No I mean the hundreds of BTC from anon. If he delivers a product which is good at the first look it's fine and he gets the money. After 2 days someone could hack it or it becomes public that it isn't decentralized and he vanishes. But he still has the BTC.

Anon doesn't keep hundreds of btc. Also we agreed that eXo will be receiving small parts of investment during some time.

And I bet he has a nice piece of coins, maybe 3-5%. It's in his best interest launch a solid stable coin which will make him rich. It's not a big problem to find someone to check the code for flaws.

Anon holds 100 BTC.
So not hundreds, but still 100. Nearly $50k.

Where is the problem?

We all know that IPOs are very risky business.
So it would be better to think twice before you make an investment.
Sure, there are all the time those guys without balls.
For those I propose a new free time activity: Knitting or feeding ducks with old bread.
Both will treat with care your nerves of wax!  Grin

In my opinion, EXO-Coin will be a huge success.

EXO and devs - you all do a great job!

I fully trust in you.
I invested. I just say that everybody should calm down and not hoping for being millionaires after this.
Activity: 596
The Exo dev is nothing at all like that Edgecoin scam. His updates are full of technical detail - Edge was just full of hot air. It is clear that these guys are the real deal and they want to see their coin succeed. Too much time and effort is being put into this for it to be a scam.

Its just a one man show until now. He needs to form a team to promote this coin

There are more devs but yes, he will need to get more people together for promotion.
Activity: 14
The Exo dev is nothing at all like that Edgecoin scam. His updates are full of technical detail - Edge was just full of hot air. It is clear that these guys are the real deal and they want to see their coin succeed. Too much time and effort is being put into this for it to be a scam.

Its just a one man show until now. He needs to form a team to promote this coin
Activity: 596
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Where is the problem?

We all know that IPOs are very risky business.
So it would be better to think twice before you make an investment.
Sure, there are all the time those guys without balls.
For those I propose a new free time activity: Knitting or feeding ducks with old bread.
Both will treat with care your nerves of wax!  Grin

In my opinion, EXO-Coin will be a huge success.

EXO and devs - you all do a great job!

I fully trust in you.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Another hundreds of BTC?

Wut?! He has already collected IPO money. What hundreds of BTC you're talking about?

I think he means the hundreds of BTC he gains if this coin takes off after launching!

Grin
No I mean the hundreds of BTC from anon. If he delivers a product which is good at the first look it's fine and he gets the money. After 2 days someone could hack it or it becomes public that it isn't decentralized and he vanishes. But he still has the BTC.

Anon doesn't keep hundreds of btc. Also we agreed that eXo will be receiving small parts of investment during some time.

And I bet he has a nice piece of coins, maybe 3-5%. It's in his best interest launch a solid stable coin which will make him rich. It's not a big problem to find someone to check the code for flaws.
Crypti Community Manager
Another hundreds of BTC?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Another hundreds of BTC?

Grin
Activity: 338
Don't forget people are plain stupid not so smart, to not use escrow after it was announced.
So no worries on my side  Cheesy

But this is no scam, so chill.
legendary
Another hundreds of BTC?

Crypti Community Manager
Another hundreds of BTC?
legendary
How will people receive their exo if they sent btc to anon136?

Do you know how the whole escrow thing works? When eXo will start functioning, everyone will got their shares, and then let Anon136 know something like "got my shares, pls release the funds" and the developers will have them

That is nearly right. We are going to exchange EXO<-> BTC with Anon in smaller batches. Anon will thereafter do the ongoing delivery to you all

I am very worried EXO is a scam just like EdGE. Can you please provide more details of the project?

First page, read the whitepaper, at this point you can only wait to mine or buy when hit an exchange, or buy an ipo share from a stakeholder.

This coin is HOT

Nothing is sure until the coin is launched. Could be easily a scam

Name one reason for the dev being here instead of running away.
legendary

Do you know how the whole escrow thing works? When eXo will start functioning, everyone will got their shares, and then let Anon136 know something like "got my shares, pls release the funds" and the developers will have them

That is nearly right. We are going to exchange EXO<-> BTC with Anon in smaller batches. Anon will thereafter do the ongoing delivery to you all

I am very worried EXO is a scam just like EdGE. Can you please provide more details of the project?

IPO is over and dev is still here. What proof do you need? Why would he be here if not for finishing what he started.
Activity: 25

First page, read the whitepaper, at this point you can only wait to mine or buy when hit an exchange, or buy an ipo share from a stakeholder.

This coin is HOT

Nothing is sure until the coin is launched. Could be easily a scam
Activity: 460

This coin is HOT
Activity: 290

EXO is not a scam. All information can be found in this post and website.
You can buy some EXOs after launched since the IPO is end.
Activity: 49
hi, is that over or just can I invest it ?

The IPO is over .
Jump to: