Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 216. (Read 415634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I guess nobody contacted the escrow for the bet.
People love to shout .. I bet this and that but when it comes to put the money where their mouth is...

And yeah... no more logos in here please.
eightspaces didn't contact me and his last activity shows he didn't even login
u want me to bet with myself? how can i bet if he didn't say a word

I have a .1btc stake in the IPO I'm willing to sell for .5btc for anyone that wasn't able to make the investment in time and is still interested in getting in.
greedy. let's make that 0.12 btc and we have a deal
pm me if u accept it

You kiddin, man. Return 20% of investments? Pfff. Thats not how it works in crypto world. You lose in edgecoin scam, you lose when a coin you invested is being dumped etc. But once in a while you make 500-1000%, return all your investments and make some money.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
hi, is that over or just can I invest it ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I guess nobody contacted the escrow for the bet.
People love to shout .. I bet this and that but when it comes to put the money where their mouth is...

And yeah... no more logos in here please.
eightspaces didn't contact me and his last activity shows he didn't even login
u want me to bet with myself? how can i bet if he didn't say a word

I have a .1btc stake in the IPO I'm willing to sell for .5btc for anyone that wasn't able to make the investment in time and is still interested in getting in.
pm me if u accept it

Hey man, opportunity has a price tag. Nothing greedy about it if both parties accept the terms. Hell, when this launches and that .1btc is worth 2btc, is my .5btc offer still greedy? Didn't think so. We're all here to speculate to some degree.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

pm me if u accept it

Cool. The price is rising  Grin Grin
Activity: 37
How will people receive their exo if they sent btc to anon136?

Do you know how the whole escrow thing works? When eXo will start functioning, everyone will got their shares, and then let Anon136 know something like "got my shares, pls release the funds" and the developers will have them

That is nearly right. We are going to exchange EXO<-> BTC with Anon in smaller batches. Anon will thereafter do the ongoing delivery to you all

I am very worried EXO is a scam just like EdGE. Can you please provide more details of the project?
Activity: 294

Do you know how the whole escrow thing works? When eXo will start functioning, everyone will got their shares, and then let Anon136 know something like "got my shares, pls release the funds" and the developers will have them

That is nearly right. We are going to exchange EXO<-> BTC with Anon in smaller batches. Anon will thereafter do the ongoing delivery to you all
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)

Activity: 460
eXocoin! You can't release it as it is now! Is there an API? Is the mining ready?

Trust me, we would never release a product at that point of development. Especially not a crypto currency. There are still 13 days left but if we cannot match the 30th then we will delay the launch. Better delaying than releasing a security-threating buggy product. But the situation right now is not that bad. In fact we are still optimistic to meet the timeline.

The mining process is under development. You probably can test it (using the CPU) with the version after the next version. The GPU implementation will take some more days thereafter.

The GUI is an on-top build of the main program. So depending on a compiler flag it builds a console program or our GUI program. Thus the GUI just makes calls through an API of the main program to query data and to pass through action commands. So, yes, a fully functional API is available as well as a functional console build. A small wrapper to allow connecting to the API via sockets will be developed shortly and is not a big deal.

As for the update that we will release tomorrow:
- we added more criticalSection guards
- changed the way transactions are processed (queue+thread, processing of transactions near to a new block are delayed some seconds)
- enabled delayed sending feature fully
- 10 minutes block time
- send transactions with outdated chain should be possible
- included fee calculation
- enabled spam protection

regards
eXocoin

if you delay 3 weeks and also add the p2p exchange....... to the moon!
Activity: 697
Hopefully this turn to be good coin to be part. This crypto world is risky business Grin
Just got burnt in that edgecoin shit, feeling stupid but life is  Grin

kov

The exo community wouldn't be disappointed if you delay the launch by couple of weeks. Just make sure it is not a flop. Please don't fail on marketing.

Um. Yes we would be disappointed if it took several extra weeks.
Activity: 30
eXocoin! You can't release it as it is now! Is there an API? Is the mining ready?

Trust me, we would never release a product at that point of development. Especially not a crypto currency. There are still 13 days left but if we cannot match the 30th then we will delay the launch. Better delaying than releasing a security-threating buggy product. But the situation right now is not that bad. In fact we are still optimistic to meet the timeline.

The mining process is under development. You probably can test it (using the CPU) with the version after the next version. The GPU implementation will take some more days thereafter.

The GUI is an on-top build of the main program. So depending on a compiler flag it builds a console program or our GUI program. Thus the GUI just makes calls through an API of the main program to query data and to pass through action commands. So, yes, a fully functional API is available as well as a functional console build. A small wrapper to allow connecting to the API via sockets will be developed shortly and is not a big deal.

- changed the way transactions are processed (queue+thread, processing of transactions near to a new block are delayed some seconds)
- 10 minutes block time

regards
eXocoin

You are over working to meet the timeline. Very well appreciated.

The exo community wouldn't be disappointed if you delay the launch by couple of weeks. Just make sure it is not a flop. Please don't fail on marketing.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

- 10 minutes block time

regards
eXocoin

Woohoo!!
Activity: 294

- 10 minutes block time

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Went in 1.5 BTC myself on 1st stage.. using Anon as escrow.. so i'm feeling super safe now, especially after the edgecoin scam.
Activity: 30
Interesting....I don't really understand the purpose of an IPO? Why do we need that? Seems scamish

Also....doesn't that kind of go against the whole decentralized thing?

This coin is developed from scratch, which I would imagine is a full time job. Maybe some people would do it all for free but can't really blame these guys for taking some payment for their work.

So far the developer is doing a great job. I being a c++/C# developer know how it feels to program in them. Hope this goes very well. I have a good investment in second stage
kov
Activity: 392
Interesting....I don't really understand the purpose of an IPO? Why do we need that? Seems scamish

This coin is developed from scratch, which I would imagine is a full time job. Maybe some people would do it all for free but can't really blame these guys for taking some payment for their work.
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Jump to: