Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 213. (Read 415634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
current version (locally): V0.56
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Active connections 0  Sad
Cannot get 10000  Cry
Last block in blockexplorer - 50 Roll Eyes
EXO1G1E97ceWmnq71NnK1kbS5ey1QOkhDAY4ckhk
well that you will not get the 10,000 is normal if you do not have any connection. Besides - the processing of transactions got corrupted becaused of a chain async. But you should have at  least 3 connections. Are you sure that you have updated to V0.56? Check debug-> get version
Only the latest version will get a connection to the network since we use different ports on each new update as for now.

If you have the correct version please try "check peerlist" in the debug tab and see if that helps
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
Active connections 0  Sad
Cannot get 10000  Cry
Last block in blockexplorer - 50 Roll Eyes
EXO1G1E97ceWmnq71NnK1kbS5ey1QOkhDAY4ckhk
I would say no new transaction will be processed anymore. Well :/ cannot say right now why that happened but I guess we need to wait for V0.57.
could it happen because I generated 2 million coins?
btw: 2 million coins displayed in wallet like 2.05043e

Well at least it should not be the cause - the system surely must be capable of dealing more transactions per second. Additionally everything looked quite well even after the blocks containing 70 / 45 / 44 etc transactions. It will take a deeper look into the error.logs and code to say what went wrong.
Thanks for reporting that it uses exponential format. Just changed it to the "normal" representation.
#edit again: it cannot be in block explorer yet Cheesy lets wait some minutes to get the block into the explorer

Ah, OK. Our posts crossed!  Smiley

yeah.. just got a fresh copy and there is no 77 EXO. At least it is a good thing that it vanished in your local copy (of course it would be better if it had been processed but at least it tries to present the real situation )

Lets see if the 78 will come across or not

Nope, the 78 just vanished too. I see a lot of "*BLOCKED->THROW AWAY*" in the log, has it something to do with this?

Yes, very likely. Unfortunatly I am getting that as well plus messages like "chain out of sync->skip". Checked the official nodes and those continiously displaying similar messages. Thus: I would say no new transaction will be processed anymore. Well :/ cannot say right now why that happened but I guess we need to wait for V0.57. Since eastern we cannot deliver an update before late monday I think. Restarting the nodes without bug fix does not help much.

#edit exokk and me took the next week holidays. So we will have some more time to work on eXocoin
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

I see two three 0 EXO transactions.

Tried again with 79 exo.

vanished too  Sad
legendary
#edit again: it cannot be in block explorer yet Cheesy lets wait some minutes to get the block into the explorer

Ah, OK. Our posts crossed!  Smiley

yeah.. just got a fresh copy and there is no 77 EXO. At least it is a good thing that it vanished in your local copy (of course it would be better if it had been processed but at least it tries to present the real situation )

Nope, the 78 just vanished too. I see a lot of "*BLOCKED->THROW AWAY*" in the log, has it something to do with this?

legendary

legendary
EXOrAUp38zzX63RztKpMwtb7XdRKGMmS7hXTdbee

I sent 100 EXO...  please confirm because the Block Explorer is not fully functional.

Edit:  I would like to test for incoming transactions too...    Wink

EXOEKOYOFCdqYbsWQ9OONSKMm3nGgmTtFy9adahd    

I've just sent you 77 exo.

The 77 vanished from my transaction list, trying again with 78.

I sent 100 EXO...  please confirm because the Block Explorer is not fully functional.

I see the 100 EXO now in block explorer.
Good news: the chain update did not stuck anymore in my latest tests (got stuck but then moved on after a retry after 5 sec).
Good news: transactions are processed nicely and well in the new queue since latest update.
bad news: nodes are out of sync since ~10 minutes. You may not experience a difference at all since all nodes are still running and processing transactions. However we need to investigate again, of course.

#edit may I am wrong. Cannot see the 77 EXO ... we will give you a status notification what went wrong in some hours
legendary

I've just sent you 77 exo.
legendary
0.56 up and running!  Grin

Please post your addresses so that we can send some exo around!

My address: EXOuFytusmu8rP8XWftuu8Bmscx41h4gRzP7ddbf
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hi, not sure but it might updated anyway to 0.56? If not, please execute tmp/update.exe manually and tell me if that will do.

Looks like it worked: "Update status: Your version is up to date." and there were no errors after 10 to 0 countdown.

- suggestion

when I choose to delay a send transaction, can you put the UTC time into Local time, or just a delayed seconds ?

I am a Chinese, I am confused by UTC time.. Angry Angry Angry

Yes, going to change the time display to local timezone soon.

Dev I'd advise you to respond to my messages.

A man is only as good as his word, right?

Sorry, there are still ~70 PMs in my message box. I had to much to do with the latest update since it took way longer than expected. I am going to answer those today. Sorry for the delay in response to all!

- report bug

The wait dialog cannot be dismissed after I send coin. I force close the wait dialog after 5 seconds , but the GUI client disabled . Then I restart, the debug

report" it ended with unsual way, please tell the dev team", the system also alert the program cannot open, you have to close or debug it. I have to close it again

and restart, finally the GUI client is normal and the coin is ok.

System : Window 7 .

Had report it by GUI client.

Thanks for reporting! Going to investigate.
Couldn't update from 0.5 and can't update from 0.5.5. W7 x64

Hi, not sure but it might updated anyway to 0.56? If not, please execute tmp/update.exe manually and tell me if that will do. Going to update a complete 0.56 version today evening as well.

The network looks stable at the moment! All nodes are snyced and running. Going to tell you more (e.g. the calculation of EXO<->BTC for all investors) later

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
- report bug

The wait dialog cannot be dismissed after I send coin. I force close the wait dialog after 5 seconds , but the GUI client disabled . Then I restart, the debug

report" it ended with unsual way, please tell the dev team", the system also alert the program cannot open, you have to close or debug it. I have to close it again

and restart, finally the GUI client is normal and the coin is ok.

System : Window 7 .

Had report it by GUI client.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Couldn't update from 0.5 and can't update from 0.5.5. W7 x64

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Dev I'd advise you to respond to my messages.

A man is only as good as his word, right?

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

OK...  first beta version that synced and got the 10000 EXO...    Smiley

Is that real 10000 EXO or testnet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

- suggestion

when I choose to delay a send transaction, can you put the UTC time into Local time, or just a delayed seconds ?

I am a Chinese, I am confused by UTC time.. Angry Angry Angry
Jump to: