Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 265. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
have received your reply, thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
It seems there is no innovation in white paper.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
>>>YOUR REASON DOES NOT MAKE LOGICAL SENSE<<<<
Even then if a person does not chose to have anon release the coins, he can send the portion back to you (minus his fee) and if exo is that good you will have no problem selling them at nice profit.

NO.  this is the definition of a PREMINE.  The appropriate action to handle eXo that was not transfered out of genesis to a legit buyer due to these reasons you have laid out is to recalculate ratios and distribute it out to the pool of buyers.

You....are actually right, because all is happening a the number of exo investors is smaller.....to be complete though would say investors invest through other escrows or directly, anon136 would have to return a portion of exos he hold as a multiplied by the 1/ of his clients total buy in

so total exos' IPO = XBTC, but x = Anon + all others

Percentage of Anon clients decide not to buy in

new IPO value = Anon-not buy in + all others

Anon extra expos would have to be reallocated

exos to redistribute to his members = R1 = [new IPO value x [Anon-not buy]/IPO value]

and give back  R2 =  all others = [all others/new IPO value]

Anos member would receive R1/ split out proportionately,

and R2 also, perhaps administered by exos dev.

However I expect that -not buy in will be small.

It goes the other way as well, of the others that some how don't turn up.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
why I still not get confirm message or email? Huh
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
thanks guys.

and its something called heavyCoin

Expect the next ipo buzz, lol Smiley

i hope i dont go down in history as the guy who killed bitcoin Undecided

I think btc will only crumble under the weight of something 4 times better!  Stand Proud brave one! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
thanks guys.

i hope i dont go down in history as the guy who killed bitcoin Undecided
Activity: 281
thanks guys.

legendary
so someone sent me a message asking if i would do escrow for another ipo and what my price would be. i told him 0.02btc per transaction or 0.9% which ever is greater. He thinks that's over priced. What do you guys think? does that seem over priced?
no)

what other ipo??

thanks guys.

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
so someone sent me a message asking if i would do escrow for another ipo and what my price would be. i told him 0.02btc per transaction or 0.9% which ever is greater. He thinks that's over priced. What do you guys think? does that seem over priced?

with the amount of work you are required to do I think its fair
.02 btc = $12
doesn't seem so bad.
Activity: 294
I am not in this list.

list is now up-to-date (as we are aware of). You are now in the list.
To all investors: If you are not in these tables right now please PM me!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

with the amount of work you are required to do I think its fair
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
All I have read in this thread leads me to the conclusion: any change in conditions will be bad. Still none knows will the altcrypto's market be here for even several months (so any investor, even miners carry some risk, even email owners are possibly loosing their time and energy for nothing). Also I'm very sad to see so many doublethinking especially these days. Oh yeah we decided, we had a deal.... but wait.... we can earn more...verba volant... let us have democratic procedure to cancel democratic agreement...  I'm sick of that.

+1

+2
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
no)
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
I'm sure he will be back. Shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
It isn't clear to me whether, or until when, first-stage investors can pull out for a full refund. Has this been clarified by the dev (for any case other than the project completely failing to launch)?
If you are  with escrow you can pull out even just one day before the launch
It's still your money if it is in the hands of an escrow Smiley

Can dev and/or Anon136 confirm whether use of escrow gives me some get-out option, even if dev delivers 100% on his promise?

It does. You may opt out for any reason you wish or even with out any reason at all. However i will not speak to the morality of backing out even if he delivers on all of his promises, that's for you to decide.

Can I buy his early investment?

that is a very interesting question. i'm going to have to say no. i don't think its a good idea to complicate things at this time. generally though its better for all party to have a market than not have a market in a given good so something to consider for the future.
I would say no. You can take part in the second round. I crossed him out of my list.
If you use an escrow service you can withdraw your money whenever you like. We are not going to try to block that. Please just do not hop-on and off every 5 days or something ;-)

The list investments has been updated. Only some investments still missing on that list (complete list in some hours).

Regarding spreading and timeline: I am going to write about this in some hours as well.

I am not in this list.
It isn't clear to me whether, or until when, first-stage investors can pull out for a full refund. Has this been clarified by the dev (for any case other than the project completely failing to launch)?

Can dev and/or Anon136 confirm whether use of escrow gives me some get-out option, even if dev delivers 100% on his promise?

It does. You may opt out for any reason you wish or even with out any reason at all. However i will not speak to the morality of backing out even if he delivers on all of his promises, that's for you to decide.

that is a very interesting question. i'm going to have to say no. i don't think its a good idea to complicate things at this time. generally though its better for all party to have a market than not have a market in a given good so something to consider for the future.
I would say no. You can take part in the second round. I crossed him out of my list.
If you use an escrow service you can withdraw your money whenever you like. We are not going to try to block that. Please just do not hop-on and off every 5 days or something ;-)

The list investments has been updated. Only some investments still missing on that list (complete list in some hours).

Regarding spreading and timeline: I am going to write about this in some hours as well.

Good luck with your work! If you have some time, try to clarify the situation regarding the % given to first round (is it changing or not,..).
Regards,

Jump to: