Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 68. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
final open beta test on the server that will be used for launch and with the brand new 0.62 version will start between 31st August and 2nd September
2nd September 2015  Grin
Another time devs dont make their plan "final beta in August"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Welcome back dev! Some of us never lost faith  Smiley

Yep. Just like me! Smiley
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Welcome back dev! Some of us never lost faith  Smiley
Activity: 546

everything seems OK . please launch it ASAP .  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Final beta test is targeted to start between 31st August and 2nd September.
greate news. nice to see you here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm back to bitcointalk. Thanks for all supporters. I can understand people who expected an earlier launch.

Currently going to answer a whole batch of PMs and mails first...

We were able to finish almost all needed points for the final beta version. Most important we finalized the eXoProxy support which means that we can test on the servers used for launch the final beta test.

More information soon.
Final beta test is targeted to start between 31st August and 2nd September.

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm with smaragda, patiently waiting, and the end result will be worth it.
legendary
legendary
where is my ticket to da moon? Grin
Activity: 460
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
The last thing on the list of priorities is eXocoin, if it is one.
Everyone who invested will dump. Who invested by Anon can still get your BTC back, because eXocoin will be worth less than the investment.
Activity: 338
Come on Smaragda. Why do you invest in a coin? To make a profit.

Profit...  hmmm...  kinda like when some folks handed over their LTC @ $1 to others that sold it later @ $40...  huh?   Roll Eyes

I DO NOT invest to sell on the FUCKIN' LAUNCH DAY...  but WTF am I talkin' about???...  the new trend is to sell "investments"/tokens BEFORE the actual coins even launch!?!?!   Huh

With all these delays and non-communicative skills of the dev(s) things are starting to look really grim for eXo, except when they deliver something rock solid and spectaculair.

How can something rock solid and spectaculair even make a fuckin' difference if all these trigger-happy wannabe traders rush to sell their holdings on the FUCKIN' LAUNCH DAY  A N Y W A Y???   Undecided

...while bitching and moaning the whole time too...
The first time someone spoke of selling their stake was 2 months! after IPO. When it became clear that the first targets weren't going to be met.

People selling on launch day or close thereafter are SELLING to people who have more trust in the coin or at least think the coin will be worth more (in the long / short term). What's bad about that? You lose the people that want to get out anyway and gain people who value the coin higher.

If you order a car and the delivery date get's postponed again and again AND again (due to manufacturing problems), wouldn't you "bitch and moan"?

I'm actually surprised that so many people keep their stake.

P.S.
All the swearing doesn't make your points more true.
Activity: 596

How can something rock solid and spectaculair even make a fuckin' difference if all these trigger-happy wannabe traders rush to sell their holdings on the FUCKIN' LAUNCH DAY  A N Y W A Y???   Undecided

...while bitching and moaning the whole time too...

+1! Patience has become of such short supply that people can no longer even wait for a coin to launch, they'd rather be dumping their tokens on the NXT AE.

Exo will deliver what they promised and that is a new coin completely written from scratch which has a new mining method where people with GPU rigs can mine the coin with a huge power savings. Sure it's been delayed, but delays are common in software development so it's up to the investor to exhibit a little patience and faith.
Activity: 364

It's called EXO...   STUPID!   Grin

You gotta love when BTC HUNGRY ASSHOLES don't get their way...  if you are cash-strapped...  ask for a FUCKIN' REFUND & GTFO!!!   Kiss

Y'all rushed to calculate how much BTC you were hoping to make...  huh?  Go fuckin' trade BTC/fiat pairs  A L R E A D Y!?!?!   Angry

...same shit in every single altcoin thread...

With all these delays and non-communicative skills of the dev(s) things are starting to look really grim for eXo, except when they deliver something rock solid and spectaculair.
All the announced "special" features where special back in januari. Now they are used by other coins.

I'm not asking for a refund, because I still think there is a profit in it, but it's getting smaller by the day.

+1
Activity: 338

It's called EXO...   STUPID!   Grin

You gotta love when BTC HUNGRY ASSHOLES don't get their way...  if you are cash-strapped...  ask for a FUCKIN' REFUND & GTFO!!!   Kiss

Y'all rushed to calculate how much BTC you were hoping to make...  huh?  Go fuckin' trade BTC/fiat pairs  A L R E A D Y!?!?!   Angry

All the announced "special" features where special back in januari. Now they are used by other coins.

I'm not asking for a refund, because I still think there is a profit in it, but it's getting smaller by the day.

It's called EXO...   STUPID!   Grin

Yes because almost every altcoin is SHIT, all but a few. I thought this one would be different, was really excited about this PoW/PoS hybrid, but it isn't different. Time got the best of it and there are better solutions already. And besides that, I have got 0 trust in the dev from a business point of view. If I invest in something long term, I expect someone with a good business sense that makes deadlines and can at least communicate on a basic level. This dev does neither.

http://exocoin.org/
News
unexpectedly still on the business trip. Will arrive back at home tomorrow. Roadmap will be influenced therefore for a few days.
Full status report and major news will be released within 2 days (final beta still targeted to start in August). Thanks for the patience!

Wow what a suprise, dick heads  Lips sealed
I'll be dumping faster than lightning ones I get my share

its you right .  i hope most of us will dump it ASAP .   Grin
http://exocoin.org/
News
unexpectedly still on the business trip. Will arrive back at home tomorrow. Roadmap will be influenced therefore for a few days.
Full status report and major news will be released within 2 days (final beta still targeted to start in August). Thanks for the patience!

Wow what a suprise, dick heads  Lips sealed
I'll be dumping faster than lightning ones I get my share
Pages:
Jump to: