Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 72. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
why guys u sell?

let them sell . dont worry . the time will prove who is the winner.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I am also still selling my 1.5 BTC stage 1 Stake.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
I'm also selling my 1. stage 1.5 BTC. Offers please via PM. Smiley
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Who wants to buy my eXo? 0.5 BTC first stage.

How much are you selling it for? are you gonna reinvest it on crypti?
Activity: 364
Who wants to buy my eXo? 0.5 BTC first stage.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
when can the exo launth realy?
nobody know.

I'm curious if the escrow anon is still around.  Huh Huh

He is on vacation, but I am in contact with him, don't worry!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
nobody know.

I'm curious if the escrow anon is still around.  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 385
Activity: 443
Activity: 462
it seems like a really cool project but for some reasons nobody really cares about it except the exo'ers?

I mean they all talk about Stellar, NEM, Node, Ethereum... But I NEVER hear eXo. Why?

Because the dev is absolutely terrible about anything pertaining to PR, Marketing, Outreach, Social Media etc.

Something pretty bad-ass could be brewing up here, but there is a very small amount of people that are aware of it and the  DEV has been working on it for a very long time.  At this point the DEV should hire out help to wrap it up and get more organized about spreading the word.  

There could be a strategy at play here, Or at least I hope so.  Otherwise, take that BTC and buy a ton of help and lets get this rolling.  

there is no PR or anything required at this stage
no one can buy into IPO any longer and mining or trading isnt possible now

so silence and hard work on client is perfect right

I strongly disagree.

Looks at Etherium for example.

They started PR far before IPO etc etc, when you have started it's a bit too late to start PR campaign; to succeed you have to gain attention from traders/speculators, miners and what's most important - from merchants and exchanges before beginning! Do you like the idea eXo will be traded at big/medium exchanges and accepted at other services from the day 1? Then you have to start some buzz)

First, you need a working product otherwise marketing an unfinished product could let down a lot of people if it doesn't live up to the hype.

Let the coin be released first and if it's a good one, then people will come for it.

"If you build it, they will come"
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
it seems like a really cool project but for some reasons nobody really cares about it except the exo'ers?

I mean they all talk about Stellar, NEM, Node, Ethereum... But I NEVER hear eXo. Why?

Because the dev is absolutely terrible about anything pertaining to PR, Marketing, Outreach, Social Media etc.

Something pretty bad-ass could be brewing up here, but there is a very small amount of people that are aware of it and the  DEV has been working on it for a very long time.  At this point the DEV should hire out help to wrap it up and get more organized about spreading the word.  

There could be a strategy at play here, Or at least I hope so.  Otherwise, take that BTC and buy a ton of help and lets get this rolling.  

I strongly disagree.

Looks at Etherium for example.

They started PR far before IPO etc etc, when you have started it's a bit too late to start PR campaign; to succeed you have to gain attention from traders/speculators, miners and what's most important - from merchants and exchanges before beginning! Do you like the idea eXo will be traded at big/medium exchanges and accepted at other services from the day 1? Then you have to start some buzz)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

its easy create a hype wave its very hard keep it alive

so the timing is start 2 weeks before mining will be possible

and i think thats the plan they follow
they will send out the email claimed giveaway coins as part of creating the wave
and i  sure lot more activities (if they are clever)

only by time this well the hype wave can mutate into a longerm ongoing PR activitiy plan

we did see so many PR heavy coins where dev was weak part
(most cased not even existing just a freelancer created the coin but wasnt part of team)

i have much bigger hopes for a strong coding dev  with low PR skills

because we as community can support with PR but we cant support with coding the client.....

Sounds like your advice is, "wait until a couple of weeks before mining starts and then promote it hard."
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
still on the roadmap
I'm not anxious, rest assured the work it developed. You have completed most of the work, EXO will burst out of its power. No hype, Does not affect let more people get through excavation.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

its easy create a hype wave its very hard keep it alive

so the timing is start 2 weeks before mining will be possible

and i think thats the plan they follow
they will send out the email claimed giveaway coins as part of creating the wave
and i  sure lot more activities (if they are clever)

only by time this well the hype wave can mutate into a longerm ongoing PR activitiy plan

we did see so many PR heavy coins where dev was weak part
(most cased not even existing just a freelancer created the coin but wasnt part of team)

i have much bigger hopes for a strong coding dev  with low PR skills

because we as community can support with PR but we cant support with coding the client.....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
still on the roadmap

not hurry, but give some expectation at least.
Activity: 546
still on the roadmap

Grin  it means a lot .  the business trip is over ?
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Pages:
Jump to: