Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 71. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
- p2p decentral exchange within the GUI/cmd-tool! [BTC <--> EXO only] with anti-fraud protection for both parts of the exchange!

This^^^ is sounding really really good right about now...   Wink

HODL ur EXO Wink

This would be huge, but it was not in the beta, so i'm not sure how devs are going to do it in a decentralized manner.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello fellow investors! i haven't been around for a while, Hows our proof of patience doing?
It was transformed into Proof of Hope.  Grin
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
Hello fellow investors! i haven't been around for a while, Hows our proof of patience doing?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
- p2p decentral exchange within the GUI/cmd-tool! [BTC <--> EXO only] with anti-fraud protection for both parts of the exchange!

HODL ur EXO Wink

From the above, it seems that someone has no choice in the matter. Wink
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

HODL ur EXO Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
i'm thinking about sell my stake too.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
long time no see,my friends Grin
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
Last chance for anyone to get my 1.5 BTC 1st stage for 2.5 BTC (or make me a private offer).

I'm a well known member of nxtforum.org (Berzerk), so I will hold onto the stake and transfer the Exo to you when it will be ready.
Yes cmon exo make our september bright
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I truly believe Exo will continue and finish this project in september. So c'mon guys - think about a bright future  Wink
Dont think so dude. what was the cut off date again? if the project cannot be finnished?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 364
Guess trading is trust based but that won't work in this stage. Just wait for launch then
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
Anyway I just wanted to drop buy to let you guys know that I may be moving the exo funds to my trezor in the near future so you dont freak out when all of the bitcoins suddenly move Cheesy

Trezor is great, very secure. Unfortunately you cannot (yet) sign messages with it, so beware. Maybe bad for escrow purposes if you can't prove that you are the owner of a account. I hope they'll fix that soon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
When the time comes, I'm sending exo to the people on my spreadsheet for stage 1 and the people who can produce the appropriate digital signatures for stage 2. No one else. So im not sure how all this selling stake stuff works but i hope you don't get burned.

Anyway I just wanted to drop buy to let you guys know that I may be moving the exo funds to my trezor in the near future so you dont freak out when all of the bitcoins suddenly move Cheesy
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I'm also selling my 1. stage 1.5 BTC. Offers please via PM. Smiley

Paid 10,000 eXo beta Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'm also selling my 1. stage 1.5 BTC. Offers please via PM. Smiley

I'm curious how to sell it as you don't have the coins.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am also still selling my 1.5 BTC stage 1 Stake.

what's the price?
Pages:
Jump to: