Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 94. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wow I'm getting really annoyed by EXO right now as an investor. I kept my patience for quite some while now but it's just a complete lack of style how the dev handles this project (meaning, forgets about his community and investors). He should communicate (also here on btt) on almost a daily basis, it's a few minutes work. It's the least we may expect after 'giving' him a lot of BTC.

Come up with an agenda and plan which is realistic and do everything to hold yourself to it. Even if it means using some of the BTC to hire extra people. That's how a business works. If you'd have a real life business you'd be bankrupt already. It's not only about your product, it's equally or maybe more about service towards your customers and stakeholders. Sorry for these words but I'm really getting fed up with this. I'll try to keep my patience a little bit more but otherwise I'll just pull back my investment from escrow. Could have made al lot more ROI investing in other coins.

+ 1. Period.

They handled this with care and responsibility in the past but now it's turning out to be the reverse. Thinking about pulling out my investment also.
Devs should increase investors percent every week of delay for their patience and decrease mining percent.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wow I'm getting really annoyed by EXO right now as an investor. I kept my patience for quite some while now but it's just a complete lack of style how the dev handles this project (meaning, forgets about his community and investors). He should communicate (also here on btt) on almost a daily basis, it's a few minutes work. It's the least we may expect after 'giving' him a lot of BTC.

Come up with an agenda and plan which is realistic and do everything to hold yourself to it. Even if it means using some of the BTC to hire extra people. That's how a business works. If you'd have a real life business you'd be bankrupt already. It's not only about your product, it's equally or maybe more about service towards your customers and stakeholders. Sorry for these words but I'm really getting fed up with this. I'll try to keep my patience a little bit more but otherwise I'll just pull back my investment from escrow. Could have made al lot more ROI investing in other coins.

+ 1. Period.

They handled this with care and responsibility in the past but now it's turning out to be the reverse. Thinking about pulling out my investment also.
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 1036
That's what i thinking with Qora but the price going down
Better to dump high and buy back low i think
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
At the release of exo in september 2015 the value of one bitcoin will be 12,500 USD making exo a 1 billion market cap coin right at the release. :O
You know, all this waiting "ain't funny no more".

What IF we see a release somewhere in September and Bitcoin has sky rocketed. We would hardly get any reasonable amount of BTC out of this.

Explanation:

If we would have a had a release in june / july, we might have gotten 20x IPO (example), so that's 30 BTC early-bird max. first round investment (market price now $18,000), later when BTC rises to $3,500 (example), that would have gotten you $105,000. I think BTC is low right now and I expect a rise late august / september. It would be quite sour if we have an eXo release at the highest point of BTC...
We would completely miss the possible BTC rise  Sad

if you like i think you'll find plenty willing to buy your stake for 2 or 3 bitcoin right now.......
I will sell for 25 btc.  Grin

Max 5x after IPO
Exo market cap 1500 btc.  Sad
Those data are not important, it is fried currency for the purpose of causing the death of the coins ever, EXO distribution based on the goal of sustainable development, which is the same as the BTC NTX, very difficult to buy it back at a low price.
Activity: 362

Summary - eXo_coin

Last Active: June 29, 2014, 02:46:27 PM

At the release of exo in september 2015 the value of one bitcoin will be 12,500 USD making exo a 1 billion market cap coin right at the release. :O

What IF we see a release somewhere in September and Bitcoin has sky rocketed. We would hardly get any reasonable amount of BTC out of this.

Explanation:

If we would have a had a release in june / july, we might have gotten 20x IPO (example), so that's 30 BTC early-bird max. first round investment (market price now $18,000), later when BTC rises to $3,500 (example), that would have gotten you $105,000. I think BTC is low right now and I expect a rise late august / september. It would be quite sour if we have an eXo release at the highest point of BTC...
We would completely miss the possible BTC rise  Sad

if you like i think you'll find plenty willing to buy your stake for 2 or 3 bitcoin right now.......
I will sell for 25 btc.  Grin

Max 5x after IPO
Exo market cap 1500 btc.  Sad
Activity: 338

Explanation:

We would completely miss the possible BTC rise  Sad

So long story short, you're in it to dump.

Yup, when the price is right and then I will buy back later when the price drops.
Rins, repeat. Same with all crypto's. That's how you increase your stack without buying too much  Wink
Activity: 94
Last Active:   June 29, 2014, 02:46:27 PM
what happen? Huh

Dev's last update of code was 10 hours ago - http://sourceforge.net/u/exxoo/activity/?page=0&limit=100#53c6418034309d6af042467a

He was working on it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
WTS 1st stage 0.30BTC, pm if interested.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Whoever wants to buy my stage 1 1.5BTC stake for 10 BTC. Just write me. Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

Explanation:

I will sell for 25 btc.  Grin

Max 5x after IPO

Explanation:

I will sell for 25 btc.  Grin
Activity: 460

Explanation:

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

Explanation:

So long story short, you're in it to dump.

Activity: 64

Explanation:

why here mean all that BTC will increase so much?   Cheesy
Activity: 338

Explanation:

Maybe we can already start doing some marketing instead of waiting!!

-Who got experience in Marketing?
-Do we already got people in China who will do marketing?
-Which logo we are going to choose?
-Can Anybody create a website? DEV will reward you with BTC for this
-Twitter/FB/Reddit threads/accounts and marketing

Lets organize people
I think devs dont want make this things until they will get working wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: