Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 96. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
we did not stoped working on 0.61. New status update should be
available in 1-2 days. Sorry for delays.
Devs update exocoin.org

Anyone belives in this dates. Latest posts from devs "Delay ETA in 2 days; Latest problems in 0.61 are solved. Running final tests in some
hours again; I really do hope that
we can release 0.61 tomorrow or the day after" And now again 1-2 days   Cheesy
I think after 1 week we will see running some "final" tests.
Why devs dont post real dates? Why they constantly post
"Tomorrow"?
Activity: 460
devs are working on improvements right now:

http://sourceforge.net/u/exxoo/activity/

i really hope in a status update very soon

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hopefully the code has not turned a ton of "workaround".
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Haven't been following, so what's the latest news from the dev

Still waiting for the last update...
Activity: 421
Haven't been following, so what's the latest news from the dev
2 weeks again? No updates from dev at this thread.

I love the qoratrolls coming here
Activity: 322
2 weeks again? No updates from dev at this thread.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
any good news ?

It's sunday night in China now, give devs a break they are not robots)

They are not from China Cheesy

dev not the chinese  Smiley
so the devs give up the project and return the BTCs

please troll me up more dude!   Grin
Activity: 697
any good news ?

They are not from China Cheesy
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
so the devs give up the project and return the BTCs
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
any good news ?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
remember only 42% of the coin is going to be distributed through ipo and there's 58% more to come in only 6 months

Actually this 6 months mining period could be the game changer. None of 2nd Gens has done it yet. You never know how many users and how much momentum it will pick up for EXO. It will be an exciting time for us all to watch and participate.

only if the coin gets ever released
Activity: 763
remember only 42% of the coin is going to be distributed through ipo and there's 58% more to come in only 6 months

Actually this 6 months mining period could be the game changer. None of 2nd Gens has done it yet. You never know how many users and how much momentum it will pick up for EXO. It will be an exciting time for us all to watch and participate.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
The dev should quit your job in Foxconn and finish coin. All investors have not paid 292 BTC for to have a development in his free time.

Do you know how hard to develop a good software?! You know nothing about software development, I am a develop and know this thing. DEV is always working hard, please check the website for status update:
http://sourceforge.net/u/exxoo/activity/?page=0&limit=100#53ab8b4be88f3d43b2d02c46
im a troll fud'er

I am sorry but keep qora out of here
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I am very happy to see your so-called price dumping, Get out your hands after listing please EXO exchange to others. Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
what will we do with the 292 btc?!
people on crypto seem to get the idea of an ipo completely wrong
it seems devs will bite the whole ipo money when it should be used on the coin development!

bcnext used ALL ipo money to help nxt
crypti is dedicating a percentage to developers and rest of the money will be used on the coin development
qora received 125 btc and seems to be awaiting a good time to use the money

yet it seems people here on exo are happy to give 292 btc entirely to two people instead of trusting them to hold the money, only keep a percentage (10%?) and use the rest of the money to work on the coin

oh and i kept quiet for a long time now regarding price
you people have no idea on how to price things. qora already is working flawlessly and already have many things other coins don't have yet it's valued at 2300 btc
people here think their precious exo which keeps being delayed for MONTHS will be worth more than nxt! LOL!

i highly doubt this coin will be priced at more than 0.00002 in the next 30 days. in fact i don't even think this coin will be released in the next 30 days
disclaimer: i own exo stake and want it to succeed, before people claim im a troll fud'er

At the same time you are also QORA large holders, as well as other large investment in new money, and I only know that people keep prices down EXO for what? Most of the resources to get it from the hands of white........ Sad
Pages:
Jump to: