Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 97. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The dev should quit your job in Foxconn and finish coin. All investors have not paid 292 BTC for to have a development in his free time.

Wink not a first stake investor i presume

if you want some i can sell you my stake for 150 btc only!

lol.. 15 BTC is enough for me. Cheesy

10X    Cheesy very good
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
The dev should quit your job in Foxconn and finish coin. All investors have not paid 292 BTC for to have a development in his free time.

lol.. 15 BTC is enough for me. Cheesy
Activity: 460
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wait for the launch now!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Crypti Community Manager
Investments and bounties

IPO is done / all investment stages are closed!
All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified.

If you have a direct investment please read this information: You download the eXocoin client, generate one address and tell eXo_coin via PM that address. If you have communicated with us only via email then write an email instead.
    If you have an escrowed investment with Anon136 please read this information: We are going to exchange EXO<->BTC directly with Anon in smaller batches. Once this process is completed he will organize the ongoing delivery to you.

we should now download the wallet, and share the address to exocoin?
Or wait until the last wallet version is online?

Can someone tell me if create now the exo address, or wait until the last wallet version is online?

Wait..
Activity: 840
Investments and bounties

All investors should claim their EXO coins from launch day on until 50 days after to get their investment in EXO transferred. Later claims might be denied with handing back the initial BTC but with charging a "service fee". Of course everyone will get notified.

If you have a direct investment please read this information: You download the eXocoin client, generate one address and tell eXo_coin via PM that address. If you have communicated with us only via email then write an email instead.
    If you have an escrowed investment with Anon136 please read this information: We are going to exchange EXO<->BTC directly with Anon in smaller batches. Once this process is completed he will organize the ongoing delivery to you.

Can someone tell me if create now the exo address, or wait until the last wallet version is online?
latest news

"re-running test. Should be ok now"

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/2/?limit=10&page=1#3b4c

release tomorrow i think
Ok i like this news but lets not expect it tomorrow.  Smiley
Activity: 460
latest news

"re-running test. Should be ok now"

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/2/?limit=10&page=1#3b4c

release tomorrow i think
Activity: 462
23 hours ago
eXocoin eXocoin posted a comment on ticket #4
also recompiled and checked voteserver now.

23 hours ago
eXocoin eXocoin posted a comment on ticket #2
all suceeded except one. Currently working on this.

24 hours ago
eXocoin eXocoin modified ticket #4
in-client bug report functionality does not work anymore

24 hours ago
eXocoin eXocoin posted a comment on ticket #4
test suceeded. Ticket solved.

there you guys have it straight from http://sourceforge.net/u/exxoo/activity/
Activity: 462
I will no longer post here hopefully quiet until November 2015 thanks and see ya

bye bye  Cheesy
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
I will no longer post here hopefully quiet until November 2015 thanks and see ya
Activity: 294
no my exo stake is to low .. 0.02 btc investment  Cry i hodl  Cool
So why dont you stop putting exo down when clearly the devs are working hard daily to make your 0.02btc into maybe .2btc
Relax a bit dude i got alot more than that invested here i can wait for a perfect product which will reap good returns and hopefully set a new standard in the crypro scene
pfff 0.2 btc hahaha

pfff 0.02 btc hahaha

See what I did there?
day trader mode "on"
So why dont you stop putting exo down when clearly the devs are working hard daily to make your 0.02btc into maybe .2btc
Relax a bit dude i got alot more than that invested here i can wait for a perfect product which will reap good returns and hopefully set a new standard in the crypro scene
pfff 0.2 btc hahaha
day trader mode "on"
Activity: 840
Investments and bounties

will eXo be ever launched?
yes november 2015 beta test

Stop trying to spread FUD.

We all have high hopes for EXO as it is one of the few cryptos that has actually been keeping its promises and the devs have been hard at work trying to make it perfect.

All the other poser 2.0's have failed us and you know this.
puppet crying ... and dev delay so much .. two months saying launch launch launch .. stop lie to us
How much you want for your stake dynhosts? Sell to me then you can move onto the next coin release thread. dont you normally knock about over on node thread?
Just this second realised you support dolphin coin pmsl well done there pal
day trader mode "on"
will eXo be ever launched?
yes november 2015 beta test

Stop trying to spread FUD.

We all have high hopes for EXO as it is one of the few cryptos that has actually been keeping its promises and the devs have been hard at work trying to make it perfect.

All the other poser 2.0's have failed us and you know this.
puppet crying ... and dev delay so much .. two months saying launch launch launch .. stop lie to us
Pages:
Jump to: