Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 15. (Read 3145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2018, 10:28:50 AM
Interest in cryptocurrency will not disappear in the next few decades, I'm sure. On the contrary, crypto only develops and every day more and more people join this community. Technologies don't stand still and perhaps very soon some new proposal will appear that will help attract more people here, and there will be some compromise with the governments.
The biggest headache for investors is the government. people stepping back because in many countries the governments declared it's an illegal currency and they will not entertain in their country. In some countries, this case is running in the court investors are waiting for the court result so i think at present this crypto market will not attract more people but in future, we may see more crypto users in all over the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
Each country looks at this question differently and most countries, although they treat it negatively, but the process is moving towards the fact that the crypto currency will take over the world!
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 10:19:29 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I think you are not talking substantially, because not all countries forbid bitcoin and crypto as virutal currencies. especially now there are many who are not too concerned about its development, but I agree if there is regulation even more for ico project.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 10:15:04 AM
Cryptos have still to find what is their true value and what is the right technology to reach it. We need to see the next generation of ICOs before speaking about regulations.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
Crypto currencies offer a lot of opportunities for investors. There is a trading opportunity for those who have a lot of time. for those who have little time, there is a possibility to make long term investments or ico.
Activity: 107
July 03, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
I, like everyone else, hear all this news about legalization, or vice versa, and I think about how many problems from nothing create regulators. What for us legalization of the crypo, if we already use it. It's like to legalize socks.
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
But maybe the gove is accumulating at these prices as they know the direction
Activity: 36
July 02, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
No gov control, they will buy it up though
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Interest in cryptocurrency will not disappear in the next few decades, I'm sure. On the contrary, crypto only develops and every day more and more people join this community. Technologies don't stand still and perhaps very soon some new proposal will appear that will help attract more people here, and there will be some compromise with the governments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
For Cryptocurrency, I believe regulations are what would come into play from now till a year's time. It needs regulation in order to make more people(Hedge fund managers) get into the industry as the whole crypto space is quite risky and one could loose all his  money investing in it.
Activity: 83
July 02, 2018, 01:48:54 PM
I do not know, some countries have been using technology from blockchain and cryptocurrencies, the ease with which this technology makes some countries interested to adopt the technology. it's perfectly natural for human needs in the digital age that tend to do things instantly and very easily.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
I guess thither liking come elsewhere brought adjustments. They can't cessation it and fathom that this is the coming so the government be compelled to be wiser and hire it however regulation is good.
Activity: 452
July 02, 2018, 04:22:04 AM
Looking at the countries of Asia we see how they develop digital technology, their future is growing very fast. And given the fact that there are many investors in the world, I think it's not advisable to talk about the disappearance of crypto currency
Activity: 84
July 01, 2018, 02:30:38 AM
We can see the full-fledged model of development of the crypt by the end of the year. If the prices of coins will be stable and government support will be carried out at the same rate, then of course it will be a full replacement of USD.
Activity: 574
June 30, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Crypto in future Huh

Hmm.. i think crypto ia still like this, the revolution of crypto is nothing.
And when we say the piece of the world is crypto.
We conect all every people in all country in the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 30, 2018, 01:34:40 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

It looks like the possibility of legalization will be greater than the ban. Because of course in the future, we will be more familiar with the technology, and the possibility of the transaction system will be different from today. And blockchain may be the way out for business systems in the future, and the government has little choice but to compromise.
Not really. Till now most of the countries accept crypto is quite fewer than the ones don’t. However, as we can see that in this year there some new county accept crypto, and it’s such a great news which pave the way for cryptocurrency to be more developed in the future. If one country recognize crypto, some other countries will have trend to support it gradually. I don’t know whether all most parts of the world will take crypto as legalized currency or not, but now it always shows it highly potential. I therefore believe that cryptocurrency are mostly able to be accepted in near future.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
some of the coins simply can not exist in the current market conditions, because there are so many different reasons that are already preventing many coins from developing.
Activity: 86
June 29, 2018, 08:59:54 PM
I am pleased with the latest news about the implementation of crypto-terminals in large trading networks. This only proves that the crypt is fully implemented in people's lives and become one of the major currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:27:13 AM
there are so many pro, cons an rumors in crypto, as i can see the growth of it i hope crypto will be the future of currency, a little rules from the government is okay but i hope they don't make something that make the people's interest in crypto will be gone
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
June 29, 2018, 07:21:49 AM
As some of you all know. Cryptocurrency is built in a very decentralized way. I do not think that a control over it is plausible as it has it's own body or what we call Blockchain. But I am hoping for something like a regulation that would make cryptocurrency a little bit trusted as scams might get thin. Also, a legalization of cryptocurrency would mean everything in a country. Once the usage of it is legal, it would simply mean a signal go for investors who are afraid from it from the start.
Pages:
Jump to: