Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 19. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 05:21:39 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
in my opinion, cryptocurrwncy world os going to bevery popular soon, andethereum and bitcoun will live quite long in my opinion
Activity: 244
June 22, 2018, 05:20:50 PM
Now the crypto currency is regulated by governments only informally, and in the future it will be closely monitored...
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
Many countries are already legalized the Bitcoin also many countries are already banned it,  So I think that we need to came to the point when every country in the world would make their own decision about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Seen today, some countries banned crypto because they were afraid of crypto and keeping their country's currency. If in many countries that use crypto for transactions, the government can not monitor it.
Activity: 71
June 22, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

it's hard to predict any of it, it seems like there will be many countries that are beginning to legalize cryptocurrency. And the government also started using crypto as a transaction tool.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
June 22, 2018, 10:40:02 AM
Many countries are against cryptocurrencies and they are banning it to avoid any circumstances in their country. But still many countries are supporting and trusting cryptocurrencies because know the good things it. So I believe that there still a big possibility that cryptocurrencies will be somehow legalized we just nees to wait for the right time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
June 22, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
A lot of great possibilities awaits for cryptocurrency. There are great things that may come for this kind of investment. Like it could be legalized in which it will be accepted by countries so that people could experience less hassle and more convenient mode of payment. Crypto would be more popular and will get lots of investors. And I am waiting for that day to finally come. That day wherein it is generally accepted.
People would be glad to see crypto adopted widely soon , live in a place where cash aren't needed anymore but electronic cash ... That's become my dream , everyone dream who adore crypto since long time ago. It's Creates a new way to do business, quite important considering how much the level of unemployment.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

Everything will happen in the future, whether crypto will be legalized in some countries, or crypto will be banned in some countries and some governments will control it. All that could happen, no one will know.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
June 22, 2018, 10:24:54 AM
There are many possibilities that can happen to cryptocurrency in a year. There are many perspective of different governments towards Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency. Some may ban, while others may approve/legalize Bitcoin. The possibility are endless.

I hope that all goes well with the cryptocurrency and the government.
Activity: 108
June 22, 2018, 10:21:14 AM

it seems that many countries are banned crypto, they can not agree it because it is dangerous for their country. There will be a lot of people doing money laundering in the crypto because the government can not monitor it.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 22, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
Full legalization is difficult to do, so the government will not be able to control the crypto currency, many events can happen in a year, it is difficult to assume something
Activity: 89
June 22, 2018, 10:06:16 AM

The government has begun to understand that crypto is the future, I think there will be many government regulations for cryptocurrency, of course the rule is very good for the development of crypto.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

If many people use cryptocurrency, the government will not have the option to reject it, but it will also have consequences. I think there will be some kind of regulation and the government will be strict in monitoring the use of crypto.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
A lot of great possibilities awaits for cryptocurrency. There are great things that may come for this kind of investment. Like it could be legalized in which it will be accepted by countries so that people could experience less hassle and more convenient mode of payment. Crypto would be more popular and will get lots of investors. And I am waiting for that day to finally come. That day wherein it is generally accepted.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 22, 2018, 09:22:11 AM
We don’t know but as long as we have the time to grab the opportunity then be it. We don’t know when or how bitcoin and crypto currencies ends.
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

In my own opinion,  after 10 years cryptocurrency maybe legalize in the world. All rich countries are acknowledge the crypto technology and the countries that are in 3rd world discussing on how to legalize without any illegal transactions done. That is only my prediction but know one can tell it.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Crypto can never banned. Govt are already trying to control it but they unfortunately can not. Crypto is a future and a new technology. There are many rooms in crypto to invest in great projects for future.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:58:26 PM
Though starting or investing in a business the start might not be too convincing to people but at the end when they see how much the profit yield everyone will want to walk your way, this applicable to the government involving in Crypto, even if the government gets involved I believe it will be on the positive side and the profit can't be hold. Crypto world is growing more everyday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I think now it is legalized, and in the same time also banned by many countries. I think we still have a very long distance from crypto controlled by the government, because of course if it happens, then most likely crypto is not crypto that we know today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Possible blockchain will be legalized, and utilized by many departments in government. But it seems that crypto will not be controlled by the government, because if that happens, I think crypto will not be different from the traditional currency, and the possibility of the community does not want it to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: