Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 18. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 03:55:01 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I think that because of the environment that is prevailing around cryptocurrencies globally, it seems highly probable that we will see a greater openness of the banking and governmental authorities around the world to be more tolerant with the use of cryptocurrencies, especially in the nations developed and avant-garde. It is obvious that there will still be certain retrograde nations that will insist on the prohibition of cryptos, but I believe that nothing can stop their expected mass adoption and I believe that this year we will observe the consolidation of bitcoin and greater regulation of the market in general.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
In the system of public services, the block and crypto-currencies are capable of solving security problems, reconciling and reconciling data, reducing administrative barriers. In addition, due to their properties, the block-book and crypto-currencies are a unique tool for increasing the transparency of the budget process and reducing corruption.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:13:31 AM
All countries have different treatment toward cryptocurrency. We can look forward some to join in banning crypto while other countries will accept.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:05:50 AM
in order for the government to be calm - it will definitely control the crypto currency. another question is whether it will be their cryptocurrency, or a third-party cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
the closest I think will happen on crypto is crypto will banned by some. Why is this so? This is because we can see, the current conditions are even worse than in previous years. Then no wonder if crypto is increasingly getting rejections from many parties.
Activity: 700
June 23, 2018, 04:58:24 AM
for this year's crypto gets a lot of rejection from many countries. besides that, many also expressed its support to crypto as well. However, for legal and whether this would certainly be the policies of their respective countries. But if you see the potential and systems belonging to crypto not impossible of course will start in world major countries legalized.
Activity: 176
June 23, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
The basic and the most important thing about crypto is that it is decentralized. Some country may ban crypto but they cannot control and manage it. I see bright future in the crypto industry and my opinion is from the ICO projects that are circulating today. Many of the ICOs today focus on applications of crypto from internet to physical innovations.
Activity: 189
June 23, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
Cryptocurrency is legalized in some countries, and restricted in some other countries, but i think there's possibility that cryptocurrency will be legalized throughout the whole world in some years to come, but I believe government will never control cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:33:56 AM
For Cryptocurrency, I believe regulations are what would come into play from now till a year's time. It needs regulation in order to make more people(Hedge fund managers) get into the industry as the whole crypto space is quite risky and one could loose all his  money investing in it.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 04:24:46 AM
As I understand it, cryptography is engaged in the search and research of mathematical methods of information transformation. Cryptography is the basis of any protected communication
Activity: 243
June 22, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
it as always depends on the countries own government and their policy towards crypto and finances, as soon as the crypto don`t interact with the government interests than there is no any reason for it to be banned.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
No one can be specific about what happens in the cryptocurrency world in the future. But I don't see government taken over the blockchain technology. They cannot just like they could not take over the internet.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
The market now has more than 1600 coins and I think that part of them will disappear, and some will exist only with the help of regulation, which is inevitable for the crypt...
Activity: 518
June 22, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Crypto-currencies are not currencies in the conventional sense of the word. No one guarantees their value, which makes them prone to serious speculation. In this regard, crypto-currency investors bear serious risks, including the likelihood of a complete loss of their investments. The warnings of investors and consumers about these risks are very important, they should be understandable and be made on an ongoing basis at all sites.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
 There is a possibility that global adoption will come in cryptocurrency and those factors that give barriers to the stability will be solved. I know this cannot happen in overnight but it will.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 22, 2018, 05:28:44 PM
Cryptocurrency has a great future ahead because with the level of achievement in the cryptocurrency world recently I believe that the future will be very bright and the world is going to embrace cryptocurrency as a payment system and also a legal commodity because since crypto currency most especially bitcoin is highly decentralized it will be hard for it to be controlled or regulated.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
in my opinion, cryptocurrwncy world os going to bevery popular soon, andethereum and bitcoun will live quite long in my opinion
yes, of course, you are right, that is why we shpuld start as soon as possible in orde to get ready to the time when we should be
yes, i think that the future will bring us even more things to learn and cryptocurrency is very important for the future life
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 05:25:15 PM
cryptocurency is a very important tjing to learn for the peopel who are interested in making a considerable amount of money
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
in my opinion, cryptocurrwncy world os going to bevery popular soon, andethereum and bitcoun will live quite long in my opinion
yes, of course, you are right, that is why we shpuld start as soon as possible in orde to get ready to the time when we should be
Activity: 434
June 22, 2018, 05:22:34 PM
there are a lot of possibilities for people in the xryptcurencg world, so i think that it is important to learn about them as soon as  possible
Pages:
Jump to: