Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 16. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
all possibilities in cryptocurrency can actually occur, with governments entering the world of cryptocurrency and further prohibiting the circulation of bitcoin may be very difficult for the government to do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
Now chances are great that the crypt will begin to decrease in capitalization and eventually collapse. It seems to me that we should prepare for the worst...
It's strange to read such comments from users with this rank ... Do you really think that crypto currency has no future and that the market will not recover Huh
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 06:28:31 AM
Now chances are great that the crypt will begin to decrease in capitalization and eventually collapse. It seems to me that we should prepare for the worst...
Activity: 350
June 29, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
As we know from this year, other countries are beginning to strengthen cryptocurrencies with the Russian nation which is why it is more likely to be developed than many countries this year, but it can be regained because some areas have their own discretion of a view. But to be in the future we will definitely expect people to stop a cryptocurrencies will suffer a few years. because they are ultimately by the pro-crypto of the nations. It does not matter if other countries prohibit or permit a crypto, because it is decentralized and you can still use it globally.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
June 29, 2018, 12:52:03 AM
As we see now there are many projects in which crypto currencies are used. Many of them just decided to take advantage of the popularity of this industry, and many provide us with really worthwhile products. Therefore, the possibilities of the crypto currency are not yet disclosed and are not fully used. As it seems to me, everything is still ahead in the future.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 12:38:51 AM
This is very evident in future Govt. will control all of the cryptocurrency in their currency. By looking at the current situation of crypto market that how big industry it is going on with increase value of market cap we can say that that is within 20 years of time almost all of the fiat would have been converted to the digital currency. So, from today the Govt. will take the right step in their respective countries.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 29, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
which I know the government has started to enter the world of crypto and so now the price of cryptocurrency and the price of the crypto market has decreased so from now on many people who invest and hold their altcoin for the long term and wait for all back to recover and stable
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
I think we can't just generates on how each country reacts to cryptocurrency. In one country today they might legalize crypto, but who knows it will be banned in the next few months if cryptos were being used in many criminal activities or scam. And vice versa with a country which banned crypto today.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:59:55 PM
I am pleased with the latest news about the implementation of crypto-terminals in large trading networks. This only proves that the crypt is fully implemented in people's lives and become one of the major currencies.
Activity: 81
June 28, 2018, 05:09:13 AM
It seems to me that there are really many opportunities for crypto currency. It's just that our brains are not yet fully able to understand what the crypto currency can bring to us. It seems to me that this is a big step into the future and the rejection of fiat funds.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:01:06 PM
I don't think it needs to be "legalized" if it were never illegal in the first place. Also, many governments have expressed that they plan to embrace the new technology and some hope to adopt it for themselves
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 27, 2018, 02:50:23 AM
Possibilities for cryptocurrency is limitless, enourmous and very huge! Cryptocurrency can be used anywhere in the World which means  cryptocurrency is boderless, has no restrictions or neither can be restricted! It can easily save the planet from pollution and save the citizen of the World from debt based economy!
Activity: 115
June 27, 2018, 02:48:33 AM
This is passion time in crypto. possibilities is crypto rise anytime and touch his lifetime in next 2-3 years. do not panic and hold all coin for long term.
Activity: 182
June 27, 2018, 02:46:14 AM
in my opinion, if I see some countries will ban cryptocurrency and some states will be legalized by incoming rules, but interesting cryptocurrency will survive unless some great power destroy it or they are destroyed from the community and Crypto is the future and new technology. There is plenty of space in crypto to invest in big projects for the future.

Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 27, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
In my own opinion,I think cryptocurrency will be legalized in some countries and it will also continue to be banned in some because not all country want to accept the fact that cryptoccurency is not a scam.
Activity: 840
June 27, 2018, 02:36:05 AM

I am believe in near future cryptocurrency will growing bigger. If we remember, early 2017 market cap on cryptomarket is below 100billion dollar and end 2017 market reach highes at $800billions dollar. Its amazing growth and no investment instrument can give growth like cryptocurrency market
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 02:04:41 AM
It seems to me that there are really many opportunities for crypto currency. It's just that our brains are not yet fully able to understand what the crypto currency can bring to us. It seems to me that this is a big step into the future and the rejection of fiat funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
more and more often there are news about the legalization of cryptocurrency in Russia. this is a large market ,which in the future can bring plenty of new investments in the total volume. But the main market will still be the US and China.
In many countries, operations with crypto currencies have been legalized, but with Russia it is not yet clear. We must wait on July 1. But in any case, the crypto currency will develop and coordinate the world in the future. I'm really looking forward to when the block chain technologies will be universally used in polls and cross-border money transfers. And this is only a small fraction of the potential of technology.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 04:18:47 AM
I had read some articles that Crypto already legalized in several countries. There is even a bank also received the airport and also the crypto accepts payments with crypto. for the future certainly, hope crypto will be legalized in the country could only be realized.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 04:10:22 AM
more and more often there are news about the legalization of cryptocurrency in Russia. this is a large market ,which in the future can bring plenty of new investments in the total volume. But the main market will still be the US and China.
Pages:
Jump to: