Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think - page 2. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 502
What do you think about this resource? https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
Is it possible to trust?

Anything ETH based is bollocks, Yet Another ERC Token coins are dumb ..  Never buying into another one.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What do you think about this resource? https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
Is it possible to trust?
Activity: 6
well, i think theres a possibility of grow for LMC. Good project and we can find their app on google story now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
I think Greenbits (GBT) has a huge opportunity to grow. Their plans for an exchange, if they work out, will make them a big player in no time at all and their tokens will skyrocket in value.

I also think deeponion has a good chance of actually becoming what all it's supporters want it to be. Right now it's all community focused, but you can't be a crypto fan and never come across deeponion marketing. When it rises the name recognition alone can spark a moonshot (and TOR enabled coins and Deepvault is awesome too!)
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
How is no one talking about Sonm here? It's like investing in Apple when they were still working from a garage

sorry I have many concerns about SONM  because the market cap is already high and also  there  will be Quantum  computers  which will replace  sonm... so my question is  Why do you believe so much in Sonm? Maybe is just overhyped...think about  the  Q-bit computers that will came  in the future...will  replace  sonm tecnology.. am I wrong?...  In my opinion  supercomputers= over-hyped

Quantum computers and Distributed-supercomputers don't always solve the same problems... but there is an overlap (ie" protein folding problames, where the goal is to find the minimal energy)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How is no one talking about Sonm here? It's like investing in Apple when they were still working from a garage

sorry I have many concerns about SONM  because the market cap is already high and also  there  will be Quantum  computers  which will replace  sonm... so my question is  Why do you believe so much in Sonm? Maybe is just overhyped...think about  the  Q-bit computers that will came  in the future...will  replace  sonm tecnology.. am I wrong?...  In my opinion  supercomputers= over-hyped
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi guys, how about cobinhood? Of course x50-x100 is fantastic, but the x10 is quite possible!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
I have two candidate for this.
1. Boscoin ( with its new tech called trust contract and common budget it will be up huge )
2. Exscudo ( with its decentralize exchange it is also will be very good. Note : dex which launch with erc20 token can make 10x. And exscudo build its own blockchain.and this coin only gather 5mill dollar when bitcoin price is arround 2800$ )
Activity: 3
I believe Confido has a chance for spectacular gains given its incredibly low cap ($600,000 as of ICO). It has a functioning alpha, a good road map, and it actually fills a useful niche within the cryptocurrency market. Adding that you receive payment from use of the platform by way of holding Confido's token, and I can see it taking off, especially if it manages a partnership with any eCommerce businesses. To be a top 10 market cap coin at today's market caps, it would have to 2100x. That gives it plenty of reasonable room for growth.
Activity: 126
for me

Link easily it can do 20x from here
wanchain
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
Waltonchain - WTT have a good chance at going 50x current price over the next couple of years. Awesome hard working team, good roadmap and have already made massive progress
Activity: 427
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
wanchain
icon
cindicator
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
Shift - Decentralized internet.

Offers a

GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

A reliable, fast, un attackable internet.
How do you connect to it though? You still need to go through an ISP right? Are the websites and servers themselves supposed to be decentralized then? And if so, how are they going to achieve this?
Merit: 157
I will add MonaCoin. It has the potential to be the #2 coin worldwide after bitcoin, so a *100 is easily possible and more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Offers a

GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

A reliable, fast, un attackable internet.
Merit: 157
The pitch for Zcoin seems pretty weak to me.

Even the darknet marketplaces and vendors werent found by blockchain but by stupid mistakes the owners made. So how is bitcoin insecure if you use it right?

The coin going *100 must offer a GIANT solution to an even bigger problen.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
DGB in my opinion has potential for 50x +
Pages:
Jump to: