Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think - page 6. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
To make 50-100x you have to bet on underdog but with huge ambitions  Smiley
IMO, some of these coins might hit 50-100x long term (1-2y): XBY, LBC, PTOY
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I too think BNB will go at least another 5-10x from here on. The BNB Exchange is looking awesome.

Another amazing project is Viacoin.

Honourable mentions:

POSW (when POSW 2.0 comes out this is hitting a dollar minimum)
Waves (Will be an awesome platform)

Waves x100 is going to be tough!! Maybe x10...
POSW and VIACOIN have a lot of potential.
x20 for VIA could be "legit", in the $400M MCap
POSW has probably the most potential here. x100 maybe... when it goes 2.0 and hits some bigger exchanges (for the liquidity).

BNB already hit its max. x2 doable... at best. it's already a $100M coin!!

I really wonder why some coins are named here, that already have a market cap of 200M+... I mean come on guys. They have to be the next Ethereum or Bitcoin to make the 100x. How many of those coins do you think are out there? Maybe one, maybe two... this would really have to be a gamechanger to the entire market, otherwise this is not possible

I think you should be looking for 10-20x coins. As long as the hype is ongoing, I think some of the smaller coins (market cap 10-30M) might have the potential to do so, like SHIFT, like QRL, maybe like Via... look for those, invest wisely and you might get 10-20x. If you would have started to invest 1 year ago, thinks would have been differently, but what is going on here at the moment is just FOMO - you were too late.

Yes. x100 is a stretch... you need to aim at $1 to $5M Mcap coins. that is why the little number right next to the "x" is not 100... but 10 for Waves, 20 for VIA, 2 for BNB... etc... (read again pls)
With the SEC regulations and its growing market, i don't see why BNB couldn't hit the $20 barrier.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
What about Lisk ?
Short, middle, or long term good invest ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Guard your privacy
I think DeepOnion will grow a lot. Limited supply and great community.
Activity: 126
SIGT for sure, just a matter of days
Activity: 336
I too think BNB will go at least another 5-10x from here on. The BNB Exchange is looking awesome.

Honourable mentions:

POSW has probably the most potential here. x100 maybe... when it goes 2.0 and hits some bigger exchanges (for the liquidity).

I really wonder why some coins are named here, that already have a market cap of 200M+... I mean come on guys. They have to be the next Ethereum or Bitcoin to make the 100x. How many of those coins do you think are out there? Maybe one, maybe two... this would really have to be a gamechanger to the entire market, otherwise this is not possible

I think you should be looking for 10-20x coins. As long as the hype is ongoing, I think some of the smaller coins (market cap 10-30M) might have the potential to do so, like SHIFT, like QRL, maybe like Via... look for those, invest wisely and you might get 10-20x. If you would have started to invest 1 year ago, thinks would have been differently, but what is going on here at the moment is just FOMO - you were too late.

Yes. x100 is a stretch... you need to aim at $1 to $5M Mcap coins. that is why the little number right next to the "x" is not 100... but 10 for Waves, 20 for VIA, 2 for BNB... etc... (read again pls)
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Honourable mentions:

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

Honourable mentions:

I was thinking the same about POSW, but they got hacked recently...i don't know if it's worth investing now or not anymore
Activity: 336

Honourable mentions:

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I think self-mining ethereum based token creation platform minereum could see x50 in the near future. The devs are working on minereum 2, which will solve a few of the small problems left in the first version. The second version can only be bought with the first, after which the first one gets burned, which will deflate the first version and make it's value boom. Also, the genesis adresses of the second version will be available for purchase with the first version, which will greatly reduce the first ones amount.
Minereum will come out with an exclusive lottery, as well as a minereum world app, which will function like pokemon go, allowing you to find minereum 1 and spend it on minereum 2, as well as in stores that work with minereum. It's currently trading at around 1.5$. I could see the first version reach 75$ really fast. I believe the genesis adresses of the second version will be available for a large number of mne1, which will greatly deflate the coin, giving it an ATH really, really fast.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250

Honourable mentions:

Activity: 798
Merit: 281
You need to take a look at binance BNB. It has doubled in price in just 1 day! Still affordable below 1.50usd but if you check the charts you'll see a serious upwards trajectory. Join the binance exchange and get some BNB quick!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/binance-coin/
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ZenCash and it's not even close for me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NEO --> ALL IN

No matter how good or undervalued a coin is, rule number one, never go all in to any coins.
Always hold some fiat and BTC in your wallet. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you want NEO so bad you can put %65 of your portfolio to NEO. Don't put more than that.

Great advice. If you want to diversify (which every great investor does) within the crypto market, make sure to have bitcoin as well in your arsenal, maybe XEM, and some newer coins with good potential like Minereum. I personally own a lot of NEO as well but it's still barely 70% of my portfolio.

Ofcourse U need to diversify your portfolio. NEO should be most weight imo. But back to thread 50x-100x...I would say Coindash(CDT). Do your research on that project and team.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
NEO --> ALL IN

No matter how good or undervalued a coin is, rule number one, never go all in to any coins.
Always hold some fiat and BTC in your wallet. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If you want NEO so bad you can put %65 of your portfolio to NEO. Don't put more than that.

Great advice. If you want to diversify (which every great investor does) within the crypto market, make sure to have bitcoin as well in your arsenal, maybe XEM, and some newer coins with good potential like Minereum. I personally own a lot of NEO as well but it's still barely 70% of my portfolio.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
NEO --> ALL IN

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
X10 - x20 shorter term is Safex. Elastic x10 also.

X50 - x100 is just outrageous.

Like I mentioned earlier Footy Cash is a good one, dirty cheap atm due to coin swap in 2 weeks.

Safex is years behind Bitbay in development.  Bitbay has a working marketplace out right now and the developer is already working on launching  rolling peg feature by the end of the year.

Bitbay would be my answer to this thread.  It's the most developed marketplace out there.  It's ahead of SYS, Partcl, and definitely ahead of Safex.  The only reason that the marketcap is so low is b/c the dev doesn't do much marketing and most people dont even know that the project is active. 

The Partcl team (formerly Shadowcash) tried to reverse engineer the tech that bitbay is built upon but failed, yet partcl has a much higher Marketcap. 

Safex doesn't even have a wallet out, let along a product but they are somehow 2x the Bitbay marketcap. 

It's mind boggling really....

I share the same sentiment. It almost seems that BAY price is being suppressed, and once it breaks out, it will be in top 20 in a flash.

Top 20 coin? #20 has 320 million dollar market cap. Bitbay has 20 million. That's x15 increase.
Looking forward to seeing more movement and growth from bitbay.
Activity: 190

Like I mentioned earlier Footy Cash is a good one, dirty cheap atm due to coin swap in 2 weeks.

Safex is years behind Bitbay in development.  Bitbay has a working marketplace out right now and the developer is already working on launching  rolling peg feature by the end of the year.

Bitbay would be my answer to this thread.  It's the most developed marketplace out there.  It's ahead of SYS, Partcl, and definitely ahead of Safex.  The only reason that the marketcap is so low is b/c the dev doesn't do much marketing and most people dont even know that the project is active. 

The Partcl team (formerly Shadowcash) tried to reverse engineer the tech that bitbay is built upon but failed, yet partcl has a much higher Marketcap. 

Safex doesn't even have a wallet out, let along a product but they are somehow 2x the Bitbay marketcap. 

I share the same sentiment. It almost seems that BAY price is being suppressed, and once it breaks out, it will be in top 20 in a flash.

Top 20 coin? #20 has 320 million dollar market cap. Bitbay has 20 million. That's x15 increase.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Signatum (SIGT) definetly! Mark my words and go check it out for yourself
Pages:
Jump to: