Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think - page 8. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
SIA and XEL have potential to grow a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
We are in summer time and majority going to vacations, and i'm expecting stagnation. So probably we can forget 50x uptrends, more like 3x or maximum 10x. This is good time for accumulation forget selling. Invest now and sell around Christmas.
Always pick coins with transparen and active developent Teams, which are open for new ideas, and accept criticism as guidence..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hi guys! I found another coin with a good potential. This is ParkByte (PKB).
The cap is now 800k.

Dev plans to transfer the coin to smart contracts and to the platform like ETH.
Work on the application continues.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
XtraBytes is about to release the code. As it a platform like lisk, Neo, ETH it is very. Likely to have a similar market cap. Now it's less that 10m market cap, 100m will be an easy first stage if the code is released which should be any day now.
Activity: 167
HODL
URO coin may go to the moon (x1000 and beyond) one day if the developer will come back!

More seriously, for me these ones are future winners : WAVES, XEL, SIGT, SC, PTOY, WGO, POSW and GUP.
Why not MTL too, it has a nice potential of growing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm betting mostly on 3 coins:

SHIFT = low marketcap, beta expected soon
PAY token = I like the concept
MIV (ico soon) = only 3 sat price, I like the project and very low marketcap.

I hope to bet weell
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
I agree on signatum. It will be pumped really hard when PoW will end. Waves might go very high after some time.

Very small and half-dead coins have very high profit potential, but it's a very big risk too!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
It is really hard to catch something like 100x anyways I believe pascal coin may do it in very long term.
Other than that, my favourite is Waves. I think it will be very big. Not sure 100x but big.
Activity: 336
one word!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

Signatum

buy for 100X return very soon

I am mining and holding some of it. Obviously i would love for it to go 100x but i just can't see it happening. 10 x - maybe. This coin offers nothing new (well, besides algo), it's application i going to crowdfunding - do you have any idea how many of these are out there ? And I am not a big fan / believer in POS. Hopefully im wrong lol.
Activity: 36
I think what we need to do is find really small coins. Because all the coins which are in the top 20 already don't have that much room to grow anymore..
I like XEL and HEAT as hidden champions.
I like Xel as well. Really small mcap .Block is great too and has with 40 mil mcap still plenty of room to grow
Activity: 168
one word!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

Signatum

buy for 100X return very soon
Activity: 140
iam need x2 maybe x3. no x100 Grin Grin,  your please share me x2
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think what we need to do is find really small coins. Because all the coins which are in the top 20 already don't have that much room to grow anymore..
I like XEL and HEAT as hidden champions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
100x is possible, I had 200x a few weeks ago.

I bought a few ChainCoin MN for $30 and sold then for $4000. It is nor than 100x. I could have made 200x as well as the price went up to $6000 per 1k but I am still happy with the end result.

My big bet is Decred (DCR) to go 10x this year.
Activity: 59
I am extremely excited about decentraland.  I have been having a lot of success with trading POT, DGB, AROR, and NXT coin.  I like all of them and have a bag of each for the long haul
Activity: 161
I bought coins
Monaco Card
iDice (ICE)
Polybius
Insurex
openANX
CVCoin (CVCOIN)
ZrCoin (ZRC)
Patientory (PTOY)
Tell me which of these coins is the most promising

From these PTOY
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Such coin usually fall within Page 3-4 of coinmarketcap

As they usually fall within <$2-3 M Marketcap
With a x50 - 100, it will hit 250M-300M which is not consider very overvalued as long as their project could work

HUSH - #310 - $1.34 | 1.1 Million Supply

POSW - #305 - $0.035 | 44 Million > 70 Million
  • Personally this could be huge, but they recently changed their terms of work, but in the long term, this could be a huge business

WavesGo - #348 - $0.074 | 10 Million Supply
  • A very great opportunity here, currently accumulating.
  • Wavesgo is the top leasing network in the Waves Network. Waves will hit $10 - 20 easily within 1year. It has a great platform for assets, vote and etc.
  • By holding wavesgo, currently you get MRT (Generated from Mining) + Revenue in the future (Adspace + White label Solution)

Thanks for the infos.
What makes you think POSW can be huge? I am investigating, but getting an educated answer is always better. Thx.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Such coin usually fall within Page 3-4 of coinmarketcap

As they usually fall within <$2-3 M Marketcap
With a x50 - 100, it will hit 250M-300M which is not consider very overvalued as long as their project could work

HUSH - #310 - $1.34 | 1.1 Million Supply

POSW - #305 - $0.035 | 44 Million > 70 Million
  • Personally this could be huge, but they recently changed their terms of work, but in the long term, this could be a huge business

WavesGo - #348 - $0.074 | 10 Million Supply
  • A very great opportunity here, currently accumulating.
  • Wavesgo is the top leasing network in the Waves Network. Waves will hit $10 - 20 easily within 1year. It has a great platform for assets, vote and etc.
  • By holding wavesgo, currently you get MRT (Generated from Mining) + Revenue in the future (Adspace + White label Solution)
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
I bought SNC ICO tokens

and i will buy  VIBERATE ICO  http://www.viberate.io   very promising!
Activity: 82
I bought coins
Monaco Card
iDice (ICE)
Polybius
Insurex
openANX
CVCoin (CVCOIN)
ZrCoin (ZRC)
Patientory (PTOY)
Tell me which of these coins is the most promising