Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think - page 7. (Read 16896 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'm going with FUCKtoken. It sounds absurd at first, but since they only raised $80k during their crowdsale, marketcap is still really low and there's a lot of upside potential.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
X10 - x20 shorter term is Safex. Elastic x10 also.

X50 - x100 is just outrageous.

Like I mentioned earlier Footy Cash is a good one, dirty cheap atm due to coin swap in 2 weeks.

Safex is years behind Bitbay in development.  Bitbay has a working marketplace out right now and the developer is already working on launching  rolling peg feature by the end of the year.

Bitbay would be my answer to this thread.  It's the most developed marketplace out there.  It's ahead of SYS, Partcl, and definitely ahead of Safex.  The only reason that the marketcap is so low is b/c the dev doesn't do much marketing and most people dont even know that the project is active.  

The Partcl team (formerly Shadowcash) tried to reverse engineer the tech that bitbay is built upon but failed, yet partcl has a much higher Marketcap.  

Safex doesn't even have a wallet out, let along a product but they are somehow 2x the Bitbay marketcap.  

It's mind boggling really....

Marketing is everything.

Also Safex is releasing wallet on the 9th
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
For a high risk high potential coin look at sonm. Half are dumping as they think it's dead, half think the devs are quietly and actively coding. If it reaches it's potential it could be a 50-100 coin
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I think that espers and verge may see lot of digits in future... I feel like Siacoin may do good as well but isnt it somekinda impossible to see very high price? Max price is its opponent amazon's price.
Activity: 123
Time frame should be targeted sonthe coins may be known.
If you are talking about real long time like more than 5 years then some coins are possible.
I think NEO is possible.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
I bought coins
Monaco Card
iDice (ICE)
Polybius
Insurex
openANX
CVCoin (CVCOIN)
ZrCoin (ZRC)
Patientory (PTOY)
Tell me which of these coins is the most promising

ZrCoin (ZRC) - With high probability of scam Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

Like I mentioned earlier Footy Cash is a good one, dirty cheap atm due to coin swap in 2 weeks.

Safex is years behind Bitbay in development.  Bitbay has a working marketplace out right now and the developer is already working on launching  rolling peg feature by the end of the year.

Bitbay would be my answer to this thread.  It's the most developed marketplace out there.  It's ahead of SYS, Partcl, and definitely ahead of Safex.  The only reason that the marketcap is so low is b/c the dev doesn't do much marketing and most people dont even know that the project is active. 

The Partcl team (formerly Shadowcash) tried to reverse engineer the tech that bitbay is built upon but failed, yet partcl has a much higher Marketcap. 

Safex doesn't even have a wallet out, let along a product but they are somehow 2x the Bitbay marketcap. 

It's mind boggling really....
Activity: 21
Hello,
i set a lot of Money in ESP (Espers2). Really good Community and good Developers.
Pete
Activity: 8
one word!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=SIGT_BTC

Signatum

buy for 100X return very soon

I agree live this coin been buying it since it was under.0.02usd
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
x50 to x100 happens sometimes but it is very hard to tell which coin will have that kind of price surge. When BCH was accepted in Bittrex everyone was thinking that it will immediately dump but it grew more than 1000%. Right now, Myriad is growing 70%. Who would have thought?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
NEO for sure because it was higher from the beginning

do you see the mk of NEO ? almost $1B!!
x50 would put NEO at the same level as BTC today. Seems like a stretch to me... I can be wrong... as always.

If you want x50 to x100 coins, that imply coins which are worth NOTHING today --> big risk of finding shitcoins and losing everything.
My suggestion: Look at coins with less than $10M market cap on coinmarketcap (below the top100... click on the "full list" menu... shit is always well hidden)
https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Then dig in the very long shitlist... and pick your "winners" based on their product, team, roadmap... and pray...
My favorites:
DAR (awesome idea, lots of potential if it works)
PBT (great use case. Real estate is always a good thing)
SKIN (low market, but has a use case for video games. Better than all the rest, especially when I see my 10yo nephew playing video games all the time... and looking for skins etc...)
XBY (make up your own mind. I invested in FOMO mode...)

I am looking at FOOT: its miserably cheap... and may be pumped by inverstors soon. Maybe not a x50... but a good x10 possible.

Again, don't play 0.001BTC to this game: you need to put at least 0.2BTC in order to make decent money (=10BTC if x50)

Do the maths... have fun, and be ready to lose EVERYTHING. That is how you make x50... (or not!)
Activity: 1204
NEO for sure because it was higher from the beginning
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
just ark a x50 or x100 in 1-2 years

Agreed on ARK.

NEO already pretty high, touching the $1B mk mark =>  Maybe room for a x2 to x5, not a x50
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I agree with this one, Ark is solid and bound to rise some more this year alone. There's cheaper options around though and I wouldn't spend too much on Ark right now and spread my buy orders out a bit to check out a dip if I wasn't already invested since sub 20 cents.

NEO --> ALL IN
NEO is already very high.

AiCoin and SNM seem the safest bets at this point. AiCoin will perform well regardless of the market situation and SNM is massively undervalued.

NEO could go much much higher in near future. News comming in next few days aswell.

Coins u mention are not on the biggest Exchanges like Trex and Polo...
Everyone is already aware of the news about NEO and they're most likely already priced in.

And whether or not a coin is listed on the biggest exchanges right now is irrelevant since x50-100 doesn't happen within a week. SNM will hit exchanges by the end of the year as per roadmap and AiCoin is still in ICO and will be listed as soon as the service commences. It's up to you if you want to ask relevant questions or start doing research or throw around pointless remarks that have nothing to do with anything.
People keep burning themselves all the time by buying hyped coins late and gambling on a spiked going spiking even higher is foolish, but good luck with that; you will need it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 84

NEO --> ALL IN

AiCoin and SNM seem the safest bets at this point. AiCoin will perform well regardless of the market situation and SNM is massively undervalued.

NEO could go much much higher in near future. News comming in next few days aswell.

Coins u mention are not on the biggest Exchanges like Trex and Polo...
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
NEO --> ALL IN

Activity: 84
NEO --> ALL IN
Activity: 190

Activity: 89
MedaR says it all pretty exact.

I think Ans/Neo will explode within the next year.

Think Ark will also take off. Their work to use javascript programming will make it universally accessible to many people. Project is working on a ton of things and undervalued I think.
Pages:
Jump to: