Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 107. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
let's get real
poor old POT is ShapeShift.io - Instant Crypto Conversion/币币兑换 ... listed and instant
really ... worth more than gold per gram!

eye on the end goal, ssswhwwoosh!!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

POT looks good heading into 420.

Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Get your hands on the NEW
Weed Wallet
Android Wallet Featuring PotCoin

Weed Wallet is a wallet busting full of cryptocurrency for marijuana lovers. Potcoin, Bitcoin, Cannacoin, and Litecoin all in one wallet. 100% Free. No banners, No analytics tracking. 100% Private.

Instant Exchange - No Signup Required
Instantly exchange between your most needed cryptocurrency using the built-in and trusted

DOWNLOAD NOW

I have to admit on the surface it appears this could be a very good step forward. A mobile wallet that allows free and seamless exchange between Pot/BTC/LTC is impressive and rather unexpected. I'll definitely have to try it out
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Its working! Sent 4.2 POT from Linux Ubuntu desktop wallet to Android wallet - get it in "stoned" speed 42SEC!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Get your hands on the NEW
Weed Wallet
Android Wallet Featuring PotCoin

Weed Wallet is a wallet busting full of cryptocurrency for marijuana lovers. Potcoin, Bitcoin, Cannacoin, and Litecoin all in one wallet. 100% Free. No banners, No analytics tracking. 100% Private.

Instant Exchange - No Signup Required
Instantly exchange between your most needed cryptocurrency using the built-in and trusted

DOWNLOAD NOW

arrgghh...CoyoteOfWallSt quites potcoin....price goes down..coyote buys loads...joins back and the future is bright...coyote sells...FUCK OFF!!...i'm bored of this shit.
I love this game! Dump on my orders, i withdraw & stake. Future millions come to me lolz
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
ok rant over...i'm going to have a sleep now...and wake up happy and jolly..good night all.
arrgghh...CoyoteOfWallSt quites potcoin....price goes down..coyote buys loads...joins back and the future is bright...coyote sells...FUCK OFF!!...i'm bored of this shit.
its a shame..I got into this malarky because I hate banks and thought it was a good idea...but crypto is just full of cellar numbnuts either trying to make a few bucks sell their nan or just scare newbies.oh well..fuck it.it was fun, but I'm still optimistic with pot...bollocks I'm drunk...used to smoke but the new stuff is too strong for my old bones...oh...on a different note...I'm staking and I have earned a few pot coins.....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Why is potcoin getting demolished on Twitter!!!???   Lol

thank fuck for that..I have a connection and my wallet is syncing...if anyone else is tearing their hair out
this link was a great help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV5R80OcXdI&feature=youtu.be

cheers mad crypto and realbaddan for pointing me in the right direction.

I used these nodes from this link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3hltt2/another_help_question/

fingers crossed it will go the whole way.
ok, I need help..downloaded the new wallet(windows), added bootstrap and nodes from earlier post..not syncing, no active connections.
Staking reddcoin fine on the same computer, so no problem with firewall etc...what am i doing wrong, starting to get on my tits...any help appreciated.
make answers dummy proof...cheers
legendary
Activity: 1162
Barabbas, You funny as fuck XPY fanboy! Just go back to fastest exchange on enternetz - Crypsy, and never return here Smiley

Any particular reason why I should "go back" to Cryptsy? I am more of a Bittrex kind of guy but I do have an account at Cryptsy too...

As for XPY, I have traded it a number of times... with mixed results but hardly a fan boy... although I'll be the first to admit that i find Garza's level of idiocy quite buffling.

And, case in point, surprising and humongous levels of if idiocy here -and in crypto in general- are more the norm than the exception... as you just evidenced.
just tried to setup the potcoin wallet, done a bootstrap thing and it still got stuck at about 12 weeks..ok I'm not the best with computers but I think people need a wallet that you just have to press 1 button..no changing nodes and adding bootstraps....ok complaining over...could someone write a dummy proof way of getting the potcoin wallet working, i want to get my coins of the exchanges and start staking....cheers
Barabbas, You funny as fuck XPY fanboy! Just go back to fastest exchange on enternetz - Crypsy, and never return here Smiley
Activity: 57
hello

new to pot coin

need ask about proof of stack
what the reward and what coin age for minting and what reward waiting day

thanks

The staking "reward" -to call it something quite outrageous, frankly- is the 5% that you can read on the OP of this thread. I take you know how to do simple math... 5% per year. That's the long and the short of it.

Now what is really baffling is why on earth would you be interested in POT, a "coin" going absolutely nowhere, without dev, without direction and with only a small group of total losers pretending -somewhere else- otherwise.

But hey, go for it if that's what you want... I just gave it to you as straight as it comes.

In your opinion ;/
legendary
Activity: 1162
hello

new to pot coin

thanks

The staking "reward" -to call it something quite outrageous, frankly- is the 5% that you can read on the OP of this thread. I take you know how to do simple math... 5% per year. That's the long and the short of it.

Now what is really baffling is why on earth would you be interested in POT, a "coin" going absolutely nowhere, without dev, without direction and with only a small group of total losers pretending -somewhere else- otherwise.

But hey, go for it if that's what you want... I just gave it to you as straight as it comes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
hello

new to pot coin

thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
added all nodes that i found on forum and blockexplorer, still 0 conections lel

That sounds like a firewall problem, I can't imagine there are no nodes available at all.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
added all nodes that i found on forum and blockexplorer, still 0 conections lel
Jump to: