Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 110. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Talking down to people in your official thread isn't very inviting.  I'll continue to take my resources elsewhere for now.  Good luck potcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Potcoin on Bittrex currently #108 on coinmarketcap

Mintcoin without Bittrex currently #59 on coinmarketcap

Both dead. Only difference is that Potcoin has a distant possibility of survival where Mint has none whatsoever. But this is the Pot thread though so further mention of other, unrelated coins is hardly appropriate. Suit yourself though. Practically no one comes here, logically, so...
legendary
Activity: 994
I work closely with the mintcoin team, another POS coin.  The coin was delisted on Bittrex in a similar situation sometime ago.  Recently members of the dev team spoke with Bittrex about re-listing the coin.  Based on the information we received from Bittrex, we saw no major benefit to being relisted currently. 

Of course thats up to the devs behind each coin but in my opinion you need to be on as many exchanges as possible. The more exchanges a coin is on the easier it is for people to trade and or arbitrage it. If I need to explain what benefit arbitrage brings to a market or asset I will.
legendary
Potcoin on Bittrex currently #108 on coinmarketcap

Mintcoin without Bittrex currently #59 on coinmarketcap
legendary
I work closely with the mintcoin team, another POS coin.  The coin was delisted on Bittrex in a similar situation sometime ago.  Recently members of the dev team spoke with Bittrex about re-listing the coin.  Based on the information we received from Bittrex, we saw no major benefit to being relisted currently. 

And you were right... for no relisting of it can save that POS (different meaning implied, I know you get my meaning). Relisting in Bittrex is something every coin NEEDS, not a miracle that saves any POS.
legendary
legendary
Oh goosh, if one has to be explaining why Bittrex is key to the survival of a coin, that right there tells clearly that the coin is long death. If the person doing the "instruction" happens to be part of the "new team" of that coin, it is beyond laughable for it means no one outside of that "new team" (of pennyless losers) has any interest left whatsoever in pot coin.
legendary

AFAIK POT isn't listed that many places. The big 3 are bitt/cryptsy/polo. Cryptsy is going through some kind of issue with withdrawals, they definitely have the funds in their hot/cold wallets but they aren't being processed. Until you can get POT out of cryptsy within a reasonable timeframe we have to discount them, that leaves us with bitt+polo, if we lose bitt then the only exchange with any decent volume is polonies.

You forgot Bleutrade.  I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find others.  Tongue

Notice that I said "Big 3". Look at the volume on bleu as a whole and then the volume for the bigger coins like LTC and DASH and then get back to me.
The idea that "the volume will just move elsewhere" is naive at best. Bittrex is one of the best and larger exchanges, to say that losing them is ok is a very ignorant statement.

In short we need POT to be on as many exchanges as possible. Would Nabisco be ok with target or walmart refusing to sell oreos? Would people just go to another store to buy them? NO they wouldn't. I would wager that most people trade on 2 or 3 exchanges max if they aren't using a bot. Most people are not going to notice that pot is missing from 1 exchange and go register on another for 1 coin.
legendary

AFAIK POT isn't listed that many places. The big 3 are bitt/cryptsy/polo. Cryptsy is going through some kind of issue with withdrawals, they definitely have the funds in their hot/cold wallets but they aren't being processed. Until you can get POT out of cryptsy within a reasonable timeframe we have to discount them, that leaves us with bitt+polo, if we lose bitt then the only exchange with any decent volume is polonies.

You forgot Bleutrade.  I'm sure if I looked hard enough I could find others.  Tongue
legendary
Potcoin has other exchanges.  Does it matter if Bittrex delists?  Volume will move elsewhere. 

I thought you people smoked the ganja?  Chill bruh.

MI LONG HODL.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Long time since I checked into Potcoin, what's going on here now a days? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Potcoin has other exchanges.  Does it matter if Bittrex delists?  Volume will move elsewhere. 

MI LONG HODL.

There was no volume on trex, so not much moving anywhere.

But yeah we can get Pot other places, so not huge.
legendary

MI LONG HODL.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
"Any ideas how to keep this market listed at Bittrex?"

Buy on Cry
Sell on Rex
repeatr it
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Bittrex: This market (Potcoin) is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Fired up a copy of my arb bot. I have it arbing pot only with no lower limit for profit %, IE it will grab every trade it can. I will leave it running for a few days and see if that brings up the volume enough to keep it from being delisted.

Where did you get your arb bot? Could you share it? I will also help to keep Potcoin from being delisted

Its the bot created by the dev behind qtl.
http://quatloos.org/trader.html

It does require you to hold some QTL as collateral to unlock the advanced features. It is worth it though.

Thanks!

Any ideas how to keep this market listed at Bittrex?
legendary
This market is de-listed due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. If you would like to continue to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

This is going to cramp my style. I was making quite a bit of money buying POT from bitt and selling it to cryptsy, the only problem is whether or not I will ever see that btc from cryptsy.
legendary
Bittrex: This market (Potcoin) is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Friday, December 11th 2015 unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Fired up a copy of my arb bot. I have it arbing pot only with no lower limit for profit %, IE it will grab every trade it can. I will leave it running for a few days and see if that brings up the volume enough to keep it from being delisted.

Where did you get your arb bot? Could you share it? I will also help to keep Potcoin from being delisted

Its the bot created by the dev behind qtl.
http://quatloos.org/trader.html

It does require you to hold some QTL as collateral to unlock the advanced features. It is worth it though.
Activity: 23
 This market is de-listed due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. If you would like to continue to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

Activity: 27
!!! NEW REDDIT THREAD OPEN !!!
Code:
COMMUNITY BOUNTY/SUGGESTION BOX/THREAD !!!! Make Money or Donate Money for specific POTCOIN project of your own  

So as the title try to point, this thread is for people to suggest and research/fund/manage their specific "wish/things/project" they would like or think need to be work on, then if it seems valuable/valide research the amount need to achieve and have Potcoin/PotLab create and manage a specific bounty. And also that Potlab can express their need and can have "bounty" implement and fund and work on by all.

For ex.:

Mobile (Android) Wallet Amount Need: XXX BTC

Mobile (IOS) Wallet Amount Need: XXX BTC

Video/Cartoon/Graphic Wallet usage and transaction (user oriented) Amount Need: XXX BTC

Video/Cartoon/Graphic Wallet usage and transaction (merchant oriented) Amount Need: XXX BTC

Wikipedia page update enhancement: Graphic .... Wallet usage and transaction (merchant oriented) Amount Need: XXX BTC

RoadMap Graphic update (once roadmap updated/clearer) : Amount Need: XXX BTC

Looking forward to everybody input and suggestion about all that and Potcoin

!!! Let's keep rolling so that we can Get Potcoin High Again !!!

Activity: 27
Glad to have some news and see things are still trying to move on.

To allow people to contribute more and also let them "voice" their "needs/suggestion", I think that if there was a way to have a suggestion Post/Sticky from wich you could then make some BOUNTY/Donation with a specific bounty address for donation with a specific amount need to be done that would be GREAT. Might consider only BTC to start not to crash too much Potcoin price for now (untill price crisis is reverse and that we have enough liquidity also on other exchange then cryptsy that is having too much trouble to be able to use them for now also).

So that people can put their money/time were they actually think/want Potcoin to go.

I can for sur start a reddit thread for gattering people bounty idea and such. And willing to follow it and such, but would think best that someone directly from Potlab manage and decide wich bounty and manage bounty address them-self. If you have suggestion about the thread title to make it as self-explainatory as possible.
Maybe: COMMUNITY BOUNTY/SUGGESTION BOX/THREAD If fine, glad to start it and put some sort of text and ex. then you could always sticky-it.

Looking/hoping the community can start to gather/rally and push on and HELP (even just with response/comment/encouragement) THAT would also be key.
Jump to: