Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 109. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Could Potcoin use https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/ instead of the "potcoin.js" things as mobile wallet ?? Would that not be easier/cheapier ??

Yes! We currently have "IcePick" from the development team working on the Coinomi integration.  We are also working on a PotWallet mobile application which does not necessitate PotCoinJ.  PotCoinJ is needed for the completion of the stand-alone wallet which so far has been modelled after bitcoin's BreadWallet.

We are all anxiously awaiting a PotCoin mobile application.  If there is anyone who would like to assist with PotCoin Development please e-mail us at [email protected]

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Could Potcoin use https://coinomi.com/AddingSupportForANewCurrency/ instead of the "potcoin.js" things as mobile wallet ?? Would that not be easier/cheapier ??
Activity: 27
It is always better to be civilized an polite among "us".
Each person that is willing to contribute in any way he can/will is always a PLUS to help the "cause".
And people that are or claim to be in any relation with any "leading/developing" team or such should always try as much as they can to be helpfull and polite, AND refrain from negative/unpolite respond that could hurt/impact/repulse.... people from POTCOIN, I would says.
Let's try to keep things "up and positive" and rolling
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
If I may say so sir, you sound like an incoherent moron.

Thank You 4 YOur Respect, Dude !

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

When you create hostility in the places that people frequent regarding potcoin discussion, you bring negativity directly to the coin itself.  Try some peace and love maaaaaannn.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hi Folks,

long time a go, I owned 625 US$ in POT.

Today I own much more coins, but only a Joke in US$.

Here is somebody, let me call him "Mr. Arb" (PanneKopp iz watching you),
that sqeezes the rest of live out of this coin.

I tried hard at the "grow-exibitions" in Vienna and Barcelona 2 promote OUR POT 2 Costumers und Merchands,
only thing I reached was 2 give donations 2 serveral Grow-Forums.

Can anyone throw out a figure on what a developer might charge to create the potcoinj that's needed

Needed for what? This coin is cold as Alaska, it's ice cube, it's dead.
I hate when devs run away like this. If you start a project you should continue processing.

... this Coin is only as dead, as the comunity let it be.

C´mon, everybody, bring it back 2 live,
chase away that bloody "Mr. Arb"
give it some time,
and search your personal use.

Kiss

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
Hi Folks,

long time a go, I owned 625 US$ in POT.

Today I own much more coins, but only a Joke in US$.

Here is somebody, let me call him "Mr. Arb" (PanneKopp iz watching you),
that sqeezes the rest of live out of this coin.

I tried hard at the "grow-exibitions" in Vienna and Barcelona 2 promote OUR POT 2 Costumers und Merchands,
only thing I reached was 2 give donations 2 serveral Grow-Forums.

Can anyone throw out a figure on what a developer might charge to create the potcoinj that's needed

I hate when devs run away like this. If you start a project you should continue processing.

... this Coin is only as dead, as the comunity let it be.

C´mon, everybody, bring it back 2 live,
chase away that bloody "Mr. Arb"
give it some time,
and search your personal use.

Kiss
Activity: 663
Merit: 505

Activity: 20
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
For me Potcoin is just an interesting project. I believe both crypto currencies and the MJ industry are on the rise, and I was hoping Potcoin could make a positive impact. But if 5 years from now nothing has happened and the people in this thread are the only ones who possess any Potcoin, its not going to be a big deal to me. If you lost some money on Potcoin I'm sorry but its a volatile market and you should have been prepared for a loss. If you lost your life savings on Potcoin then you probably were not a very wise investor to begin with.

Having spoken briefly to somebody (RedRhino I believe) representing Potcoin support I believe things are mostly in a hold pattern at this point in time. I was told that in order to proceed with the software development side of things they need a version of bitcoinj for potcoin (called potcoinj...go figure  Roll Eyes ). Bitcoinj is a code library that provides java functions for Bitcoin clients. I think it can even run as a standalone java based Bitcoin wallet. I got the impression that developing a mobile application for Potcoin is not possible without java support, hence the need for a potcoinj.

Also it was mentioned that once the mobile application is ready they would begin approaching merchants. But that is not going to happen until a mobile application is ready. This makes some sense to me as a merchant would have no way to accept payments in person. It also means that all things Potcoin have ground to a halt until the mobile application is ready to go. And there is no end in sight as far as I'm aware...
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
right on... ya all this talk about why it will or why it won't doesn't matter to me either. I think this coin will live and someday thrive simply because of the real world battle on the subject.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Jokers ruin their karma. Ups and downs happens. Potcoin had its own zero day and now this is over, so lets move on & grow.  I want to write for everyone, in general, everybody who will read this must understand that, You can dislike coin, hate dev, just FUD for profit, whateva - it means nothing for like me, early adapter and investor (i mine zero POT) who is long time holder, staking in wallet 99% and 1% trading on exchanges. 49% future POT supply loves investors like me. My advice for haters is: sell pot and buy some other altcoin, there is around more then thousand (i think). And go away, dont spam negativity - this will not work out.
For finish -> i will not come back for useless dialog and will not waste my valuable time <- can say that i support all ganja coins in a way i do my best for ALL cryptos (+geopolitics), that in my opinion deserves it, and have brighter, or little darker future in my vision and collected information background. For my, personally,  POT is that one altcoin, which emerge for a reason from other ones in targeted G industry, in a way i will not explain for reason.

Make love not war. Peace <3
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Jah, guess who haz strongest ballz?
Here we go ->

Please be more constructive, words war for grow comments number makes no sense. 

..and what is that supposed to show?

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Jah, guess who haz strongest ballz?
Here we go ->

Please be more constructive, words war for grow comments number makes no sense. 
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
It's funny how everyone you talk to gets this vibe from you, rdyoung.  You're not going to win anyone over as being a part of the dev team if you can't tactfully respond to comments in this thread.

-Fuse

When did I ever say I cared how others "feel" about what I have to say. From what I can tell the internet is overwhelmingly filled with people who have no skin and can't take what someone has to say at face value. Instead of worrying about what "vibe" you get from what someone has to say, maybe focus on the words and the idea behind them.
Long story short, I tell things like it is. I am the same way in person as I am on "the net", you can either take it or you can leave it, not my problem which one you choose.

You don't care... I know.  You should if you want to be a part of a team that wants to finally succeed at making this work.  But acting like an asshole to everyone in this thread isn't going to win POT any support.  You should care more, but you don't.  The only thing you care about is your bottom line and how much POT is going to make you in arbitrage.  If that wasn't the case you wouldn't say stupid shit like "this is going to cramp my style... how am I going to arbitrage with this".  You instill no confidence for the team if your sole goal is to make money.

But this is the same argument we had when you got all upset and decided to take your toys and go play in another sandbox.  You might say it like it is, but that doesn't mean it's correct.  It just means you have no filter.

I don't know if you asked for the position, or they asked you, but it's not fitting.  @Potcoin... you should rethink this appointment as the official voice on BCT.  There are plenty of other people here that would be a much better fit.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 1162
And that is EXACTLY why you cannot be a speaking member of ANY team. But, obviously, you cannot see it.

Worry not: You are not even a bit different from anyone else in any other coin or project. I guess it goes with the territory.

That aside, the rest of the "team" are a bunch of pennyless losers like yourself, with nothing whatsoever to bring to the table, hence we are where we are.
legendary
Activity: 994
It's funny how everyone you talk to gets this vibe from you, rdyoung.  You're not going to win anyone over as being a part of the dev team if you can't tactfully respond to comments in this thread.

-Fuse

When did I ever say I cared how others "feel" about what I have to say. From what I can tell the internet is overwhelmingly filled with people who have no skin and can't take what someone has to say at face value. Instead of worrying about what "vibe" you get from what someone has to say, maybe focus on the words and the idea behind them.
Long story short, I tell things like it is. I am the same way in person as I am on "the net", you can either take it or you can leave it, not my problem which one you choose.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

-Fuse
legendary
Potcoin on Bittrex currently #108 on coinmarketcap

Mintcoin without Bittrex currently #59 on coinmarketcap

This is comparing horses to applesauce. I guarantee that losing bittrex did NOT increase mintcoins marketcap. All coins that are measured against BTC have been dropping in BTC value with the run up of BTC/FIAT.

Something else to think about when attempting to compare MINT to POT.
MINT has 22BILLION coins in circulation, yes that is a B as in  BILLION. POT has 211MILLION, M as in MILLION.
MINT has a "market cap" of 462,000$, POTs "market cap" is 117k. MINT has 100X the coins in circulation buts its market cap is 4x that of POT. I wouldn't go bragging about that if I were you. Then we have the inflation via the stake rate. I respect what MINT has done with the dropping of the interest rate over time but with POSV2.0 POT has an inflation rate of 5-6% AND those staking can see upwards of 20% currently.
legendary
Talking down to people in your official thread isn't very inviting.  I'll continue to take my resources elsewhere for now.  Good luck potcoin.

Wait, What? Who is talking down to who? Last I checked a civil discussion was being had with people voicing their opinions and knowledge on the subject. If you feel your being talked down to, maybe you need to self exam.
Jump to: