Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 22. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
There may be pumps on Pot, but there’s going to be steady growth. So certain people can take a bit of profit but the dip will get higher each time and those that hold will benefit in the long run...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
understand me correctly, but what you are trying to do is impossible at the moment, in my opinion, it is not allowed everywhere, and if it is forbidden, how will you attract investors, they will not invest money in it

Clueless, or a troll trying to spread FUD... Or both...

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Yeah, that post is fake about the MasterNodes.

Needs to be more requirements to post on that coindar thing, too easy for spammers to spread misinformation to solicit pumps.....and get my hopes up  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
understand me correctly, but what you are trying to do is impossible at the moment, in my opinion, it is not allowed everywhere, and if it is forbidden, how will you attract investors, they will not invest money in it

Which one is impossible? Facilitating a cannabis transaction? Understand me correctly that a little reseaech before posting is good. The OP state (also on the post subject)  that nwhat they facilitate is the lwgal cannabis, and even ifbthey didn't state that "terms', the idea of cannabis being completely illegal is very old. Many parts of the world allowed cannabis to full or to certain extent. Please refer to this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
and? Nobody will answer anything? very strange . Do not you have a platform yet? or has it been used by anyone yet? What is the problem?

Haven't follow this project in a while, but if you asked about anyone using it yet, reading this thread will mostly give you an idea of how many investors and users of their token. Also, months ago, when there was this cannabis meeting or festival or something, IIRC they also joined the convention alongside with other cannabis token projects
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
and? Nobody will answer anything? very strange . Do not you have a platform yet? or has it been used by anyone yet? What is the problem?

Research .. Research.. Google is your friend.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
as I see it, the project has been in operation since 2014, so you already have some results. right? tell me, do you already have a working platform? I would like to hear the opinions of people who have already used it
Activity: 77
Pot is supposed to be legalized in Canada around August this year!!
Expect big PotCoin price rises in the coming months
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Yeah, that post is fake about the MasterNodes.

MAsternodes release on 20th April, according to coindar?

coinciding with 4.20..What a perfect date.. Grin

Please let me know with the source.
I would not believe if you provide fake information.
But if you give me the source I will believe it.

https://coindar.org/en/event/potcoin-pot-masternodes-7716?utm_referrer=web.telegram.org

Is this real?

Yaaaa I don't know....feel like your trying to pull some strings here. I don't know much about coindar but it looks like anyone can just throw some stuff up there, who knows if that post is actually verifiable from a pot dev.

And there is no talk on any of their social pages about this....I want to believe you but i feel its just a ploy to try to get more of a pump leading up to 4/20
Activity: 224
Masternodes is good, maybe potcoin will have a struggle to compete with dash
But you need volume to get a coin moving. And maybe new exchanges, for example kucoin, binance, etc.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0

Whaaat?....no way

I can't find info anywhere about an implementation of masternodes, please support your claim or is it too good to be true?

Info will be released on the 20th. My link is above.
What a perfect date.. Lol
Activity: 100
Merit: 0

https://coindar.org/en/event/potcoin-pot-masternodes-7716?utm_referrer=web.telegram.org

Is this real?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Can't Sync wallet  Huh

I installed the wallet, and added the nodes as per another post, but still my wallet wont sync.

Is there something else im supposed to have done?

You have the latest one?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can't Sync wallet  Huh

I installed the wallet, and added the nodes as per another post, but still my wallet wont sync.

Is there something else im supposed to have done?
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Whoever picked up POT coin at under $0.08 last week is a happy person now. Lololol
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Whaaat?....no way

I can't find info anywhere about an implementation of masternodes, please support your claim or is it too good to be true?
Pages:
Jump to: