Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 184. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
POT was around 500 when they halved this coin I thought.  Maybe im wrong.

There was a strong selloff of POT in early May.  I am going to go on a limb and say that the halving was probably being seriously discussed in Reddit earlier than it was here.  I'm not going to say one is a direct result of the other, but letting it ride out a little longer would have been a smart move.  The halving was announced May 9th in this thread.  At that time the high for the day on Mintpal was 885.  Before that, it was breaking 1000 on a regular basis, with the highest pump hitting 3700.  I sold nearly all my holdings at the time at 3500-3600.  My team did the same as we watched the pump.  Hopefully others did the same.

Per block value of POT before halving < per block value of POT after halving.  To be as profitable as before, the price would have had to have doubled.  Below is a chart of the life on Mintpal.  Blue is the previous floor, or the minimum profitability.  To be as profitable as before, the red line(the new floor) would need to be where the yellow line is.  We went into the previous profitability on two pumps, but it was quickly pushed back down.  The charts don't lie.

-Fuse
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I seen the price around 2000 satoshi per POT on coin-swap today.  Cool

You're seeing the selling price near that.  The buyers are still locked below 1100, with mintpal going towards sub-1000.

I just want to go on record as saying this should be a lesson to the people that shouted for a halving because the coin was getting driven down in price.  The price per block is now worse than before.  I know the crypto world is down as a whole, but this is just silly.  The lesson here is that laws of supply and demand, specifically supply, don't always apply to crypto the way you think they will.

Im sorry you feel that way but, we asked the community all over and all.networks and here and everyone feels that their are to many coins be mined daily and not enough use yet so the best solution is to halve the block reward.

Im sorry we cant please everyone

LOL... there aren't enough uses yet, so you're going to limit the amount of coins being generated.  Why not push harder on finding uses for the coin?  This seems completely backwards in thinking.  Halving the reward will make the coin unprofitable until the price goes up to balance things out.  The price won't go up until there are more uses for the coin and there is a higher demand for it.  You are absolutely dense if you think this block halving is a good idea... especially if it's "because there aren't enough uses for the coin".

You say you asked the community... so where's the poll?  Where is the community vote?  Did some 2 week old account tell you "you should halve the reward so it'll go to the moonz!"?  This is idiotic, at best.

Plenty of long time miners and supporters have already come forward and said this was a stupid idea.  You failed to listen to the voice of reason in support of false profit.

-Fuse

-Fuse
POT was around 500 when they halved this coin I thought.  Maybe im wrong.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
i can see potcoin is my future in cryptocoins
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Interesting site man.  If one purchases something from your site with crypto, what is there to protect the buyer's purchase?  Is this site open for orders now or on August 1st?
Real good question, my thoughts exactly. Also the organisation of categories is a total mess.

I posted the link to the refund policy in the reply to that post. Here it is again
http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Return-Policy.html

And yes the categories are a total mess. Im working on them, They were fuckled on the import cvs file, so no real control on my end could have alleviated the issue.  I think there is a language barrier as the supplier is in China.
The product search works well if you know a specific of what your looking for.
This is my first online store so I'm on a learning curve getting the details sorted.

Sorry I didn't mean for that to be offensive, I wrote it quickly but was just meaning to give some feedback. Best of luck to your ventures.

Why not get PotCoin on CCEX so there's an easy POT to USD service for the general public?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I just want to go on record as saying this should be a lesson to the people that shouted for a halving because the coin was getting driven down in price.  The price per block is now worse than before.  I know the crypto world is down as a whole, but this is just silly.  The lesson here is that laws of supply and demand, specifically supply, don't always apply to crypto the way you think they will.

Yup.. right now people make about a quarter of what they would've been otherwise making. I wonder where that price will be when it drops in half again, to 105 pot per block, in 2 weeks.

Potcoin has had lots of movement in the community lately, hope you guys keep it going.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
I seen the price around 2000 satoshi per POT on coin-swap today.  Cool

You're seeing the selling price near that.  The buyers are still locked below 1100, with mintpal going towards sub-1000.

Im sorry you feel that way but, we asked the community all over and all.networks and here and everyone feels that their are to many coins be mined daily and not enough use yet so the best solution is to halve the block reward.

Im sorry we cant please everyone

LOL... there aren't enough uses yet, so you're going to limit the amount of coins being generated.  Why not push harder on finding uses for the coin?  This seems completely backwards in thinking.  Halving the reward will make the coin unprofitable until the price goes up to balance things out.  The price won't go up until there are more uses for the coin and there is a higher demand for it.  You are absolutely dense if you think this block halving is a good idea... especially if it's "because there aren't enough uses for the coin".

You say you asked the community... so where's the poll?  Where is the community vote?  Did some 2 week old account tell you "you should halve the reward so it'll go to the moonz!"?  This is idiotic, at best.

Plenty of long time miners and supporters have already come forward and said this was a stupid idea.  You failed to listen to the voice of reason in support of false profit.

-Fuse

-Fuse
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
thats the point!! soon you will be able to purchase pot with POTCOINS!!!

we just need to get the value of the coin up to 1 penny!! then we can buy pot~

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! If you want to help out go to www.potcoin.info

I seen the price around 2000 satoshi per POT on coin-swap today.  Cool
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
Long Live POT Coin!

Where or when can I get some bud with these coins, anywhere in the states?  Grin

Activity: 318
If anyone came by the site was down for a day, but is up and running again and accepting POT
Interesting site man.  If one purchases something from your site with crypto, what is there to protect the buyer's purchase?  Is this site open for orders now or on August 1st?
Real good question, my thoughts exactly. Also the organisation of categories is a total mess.

I posted the link to the refund policy in the reply to that post. Here it is again
http://www.tmart.com/HelpCenter/Return-Policy.html

And yes the categories are a total mess. Im working on them, They were fuckled on the import cvs file, so no real control on my end could have alleviated the issue.  I think there is a language barrier as the supplier is in China.
The product search works well if you know a specific of what your looking for.
This is my first online store so I'm on a learning curve getting the details sorted.
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Here ya everyone!  Offering some pipes we have on stock for a limited time sale!  The ones you see are the ones we have to get rid of and we will not be offering this price on the site.  If anyone is interested please let us know!

On the 2nd Image, I didn't put it down but all the $30 ones are Multi-hole which means it has 3 holes, it never clogs and fills up EXTREMELY fast!

The skull pipes are the only ones that are $30 and up that aren't multi-hole.

Prices will include shipping to the Continental US.  All are brand new and never used.  If you want any etched with a name or something, it will be additional but can be added to any of the pipes you see.

Any questions, comments, requests or orders, please feel free to contact me!  POTCOIN IS ACCEPTED of course!

http://pixskull.com

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Interesting site man.  If one purchases something from your site with crypto, what is there to protect the buyer's purchase?  Is this site open for orders now or on August 1st?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
https://potwallet.me/images/potwallet-logo-screen.png

PotWallet.me Launched.

Potcoin. Wallet. Vault

PotWallet v1.0 - Brought to you by PotLabs

Current Features:

• Potcoin wallet with up to 3 generated addresses
  • Send potcoins to any Potcoin address
  • Send potcoins to any PotWallet.me user (ex: john.potwallet.me) instantly, no confirmations required
  • Detailed transactions page
  • Added 2014-07-30: PotWallet Vault - Store your potcoins in our Offline & Encrypted vaults.

Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

POT is listed at

POT coin's first exchange!

Markets
POT/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
PotCoin @ Just for Laughs with Chevy Chase and Doug Benson! Team Potcoin live in Montreal

Full story http://www.potcoin.com/potcoin-jfl/

Chevy Chase makes a joke about POTCOIN!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmkl6-q7yv4
The majority of items will be coming from a dropshipping relationship with tmart and ship from the US
Here is a link to there refund policy
Yes the store is fully functional, feel free to shop!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Hey everyone!
roller24 here. I am one of the admin team of myplanetganja.com and here to announce the launch of bitcoinmegamart.com .
The mart will be featuring an Alt Coin of the Month to be accepted for purchases of over 100,000 products.
 Beginning August 1, Potcoin will be the very first Coin of the Month. The POT community will be able to buy not just seeds and bongs like most POT merchants, but almost anything you can imagine. Tatoo guns, Peircing kits, Jewelry, pc tablets, smartphones, hoodies, and more!
 If more than 500$ worth of merchandise is purchased in your month, then POT will be listed as a permanately accepted coin.
So get the word out to everyone you know that is holding some POT.
How about a nice digital scale for under 20$. Oh, did I mention the prices are wholesale!

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Chevy Chase Jokes about PotCoin at the Just for Laughs Festival, July 2014

The Potcoin Team was in montreal over the weekend of july 24th and we went to a few comedy shows to promote Potcoin!! We got to meet DOUG BENSON! and got a few photos with him Holding a POTCOIN GIFT CARD!!

But even more crazy was that Potcoin made it on the local new CTV! when Chevy Chase made a joke about Potcoin being the new replacement form of payment for cannabis instead of DORITOS! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmkl...re=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Hey everyone!
roller24 here. I am one of the admin team of myplanetganja.com and here to announce the launch of bitcoinmegamart.com .
The mart will be featuring an Alt Coin of the Month to be accepted for purchases of over 100,000 products.
 Beginning August 1, Potcoin will be the very first Coin of the Month. The POT community will be able to buy not just seeds and bongs like most POT merchants, but almost anything you can imagine. Tatoo guns, Peircing kits, Jewelry, pc tablets, smartphones, hoodies, and more!
 If more than 500$ worth of merchandise is purchased in your month, then POT will be listed as a permanately accepted coin.
So get the word out to everyone you know that is holding some POT.
How about a nice digital scale for under 20$. Oh, did I mention the prices are wholesale!

Looks interesting man! Thanks for accepting potcoin, hopefully we can meet that quota, who knows!
Activity: 214
Jump to: