Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 186. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Woot!  My activity level on the forums hit 420 today!

Do I win all the POT?  Grin

-Fuse
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Where can we post our store that accepts potcoin for custom engraved drinkware/barware (pint glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, etc)

As well as hand blown glass, all done locally.  Pipes, bongs, chillums etc and we can engrave pieces and make custom ones as well.  Even willing to do potcoin group buys if interested. 

But as I stated, where can we post so that others know we accept potcoin?

Thanks

I would go to potcoin.com and see if you can submit something to them to be listed in the vendor directory.

Thanks I'll make sure to do that!  Would anyone be interested in a potcoin community group buy?  The only reason I feel comfortable offering these options to y'all is, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the more Potcoin that winds up being used, the higher the value of the coin and attracts more miners.  Correct?

I apologize on our behalf if anyone takes the offer the wrong way, but considering we are accepting Potcoin and since we do hand blown glass and custom etching, I feel that they would be items that this community may be intersted in. Whether it's for making Potcoin Merch or just getting items that the majority of potcoin community members would most likely find useful, especially if you can get it at the price head shops would purchase it for from us.

Since I already wound up talking my business partners into accepting Potcoin, and got them to agree that we would be down for group buys, raffles, merch, etc.  Maybe even a discount specifically for puchases with Potcoin, which would give y'all a reason to show/tell your friends how to aquire some Potcoin to get in on the Potcoin Only Discount.  (more people who know how to use it, the higher the value right?!)

Anyways, I am open to working out something out so I can prove to my partners that there is a reason we integrated potcoin into the site.  If no one is down for the idea, I apologize for offering it, just wanting to help out both parties since we are invested in potcoin as well.

Thanks!

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Where can we post our store that accepts potcoin for custom engraved drinkware/barware (pint glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, etc)

As well as hand blown glass, all done locally.  Pipes, bongs, chillums etc and we can engrave pieces and make custom ones as well.  Even willing to do potcoin group buys if interested. 

Thanks

I would go to potcoin.com and see if you can submit something to them to be listed in the vendor directory.
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.

Thanks
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
New Cryptovein.com Coin stats and alerts launched

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701938.new#new

http://www.cryptovein.com/coins/POT

News - Chat - Alerts via email and sms - pools list - exchange list - wallet downloads -  Block halving schedule -

FOLLOW POTCOIN AND GET ALERTS WHEN IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN.

What a great site with all the info you need on a coin.

best part about all of it is Potcoin is the administrator for the page and we can make changes on the fly.

thanks for making our lives a little easier

The Potcoin Team
legendary
HODL for life.
I'm laughing hard.. haha. And a lot of people don't realize they're actually being paid *even less* than that.

If people had stuck to the original halving schedule, everytime their X/mh hit a block they would get: 420 @ 1,100 (prior to halving). So X/mh=462,000 satoshi.

Now that people demanded an accelerated and more aggressive halving, you see X/mh providing 210 @ 1,100 (current low). So X/mh=213,000 satoshi.

So for the same amount of work, you're being paid less than half of what you were before. Considering difficulty has gone up, technically you're being paid far, far less than half.

Do you see why many of us were against such a schedule? Especially considering it hasn't provided foundational boost for value.

+1, spot on.

Activity: 616
what the hell is happening with the price..

Quick... someone halve the block reward!

I'm laughing hard.. haha. And a lot of people don't realize they're actually being paid *even less* than that.

If people had stuck to the original halving schedule, everytime their X/mh hit a block they would get: 420 @ 1,100 (prior to halving). So X/mh=462,000 satoshi.

Now that people demanded an accelerated and more aggressive halving, you see X/mh providing 210 @ 1,100 (current low). So X/mh=213,000 satoshi.

So for the same amount of work, you're being paid less than half of what you were before. Considering difficulty has gone up, technically you're being paid far, far less than half.

Do you see why many of us were against such a schedule? Especially considering it hasn't provided foundational boost for value.
legendary
HODL for life.

Quick... someone halve the block reward!
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Experimenting with a new feature for Potcoin, i like to call it "The Stash".

More to come ;P
do tell the suspense is killing me!
Activity: 491
THE POTCOIN ONLINE STORE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! GET YOUR SWAG NOW!

http://potcoin.com/shop/
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Experimenting with a new feature for Potcoin, i like to call it "The Stash".

More to come ;P
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I bought up to 15K when it was 600 feel good about Potcoin yeah
Potcoin @ American Glass Expo 2014 in Las Vegas

Summer of PotCoin Continues with Successful Beginning to American Glass Expo

http://www.potcoin.com/successful-first-day-at-american-glass-expo/
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
It is hard to not bite. One requires great self control. He is a master of his arts. The perfect blend of ignorance and stupidity. You can't help but wanna reach through the screen and slap him.

Oh I know that feeling, and I said my peace and blocked him, and moved on. Life is so much better that way. He clearly has some sort of anti-potcoin agenda, if not more. Even his name betrays him: Vice Roy. It could be taken as 'viceroy', but with how he's acting, it's like he's former narc/vice, and he got super mad when I mentioned that. Dude needs to chill and just move on.

This made me ROFL. 

* Viceroy is the opposite of the police
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
The thought often runs through my mind, about the functionality of potcoin in the future. That is what adds to the speculative nature of crypto in general. I think we will eventually be seeing a Visa coin and an AmEx coin. I think the major players will eventually swoop in as it could drastically lower the cost of doing business for them. Just a matter of figuring it all out, but that is a number of years away from here. Potcoin has a future. There are a lot of vendors accepting the coin, more and more each day. We also seem to get a decent amount of press coverage for a crypto that isn't btc. Will potcoin grow to btc status, i don't think 600 a coin is what anyone should expect.

Can we get the op updated with the new halving schedule, please  Kiss
Seriously doubt there will ever be any sort of officially sanctioned AmexCoin or VisaCoin ever and if there is it certainly won't be open-source.  So decentralization would be at the top of my list insofar as potcoin functionality not provided by either of those two unlikely candidates.  That being said, it would be nice to see some sort of privacy-centric based features incorporated into potcoin.

Well it certainly wouldn't be open source. They have the systems in place, but perhaps you are correct. They wouldn't need a coin, they would just use what ever monetary systems that are already in place. They most likely aren't looking to run a currency. Proof of work might be what they would consider, but having a coin out for the public, i do think you are correct, most likely not going to happen.

What type of privacy based features would you be interested in? I wouldn't be too crazy for any type of centralized nodes approach, but maybe a simple mixing service? Which privacy-centric features are currently working the way they should and would not erode the stability of the coin? It is am important thing to consider. I don't care about the privacy aspect much at all, even less if it damages the coin.
Agreed.  Insofar as privacy centric features, perhaps some sort of built-in coin-mixing tech. that's optional and perhaps charges a slightly higher transaction fee for maintaining anonymity.  Seems as though if privacy-centric options where desired all that much a nominal charge for the service wouldn't be all that unreasonable.  Additionally I suspect it would be less likely to hurt the coins long-term viability at all.

Bear in mind I'm just spit-balling a few ideas here and honestly not all that familiar with the inner-workings of potcoin atm (kinda lazy, but as I acquire a few more coins I suspect I'll get more and more likely to romance the inner workings of this coin for my own benefit if nothing else) Smiley
Activity: 767
The thought often runs through my mind, about the functionality of potcoin in the future. That is what adds to the speculative nature of crypto in general. I think we will eventually be seeing a Visa coin and an AmEx coin. I think the major players will eventually swoop in as it could drastically lower the cost of doing business for them. Just a matter of figuring it all out, but that is a number of years away from here. Potcoin has a future. There are a lot of vendors accepting the coin, more and more each day. We also seem to get a decent amount of press coverage for a crypto that isn't btc. Will potcoin grow to btc status, i don't think 600 a coin is what anyone should expect.

Seriously doubt there will ever be any sort of officially sanctioned AmexCoin or VisaCoin ever and if there is it certainly won't be open-source.  So decentralization would be at the top of my list insofar as potcoin functionality not provided by either of those two unlikely candidates.  That being said, it would be nice to see some sort of privacy-centric based features incorporated into potcoin.

Well it certainly wouldn't be open source. They have the systems in place, but perhaps you are correct. They wouldn't need a coin, they would just use what ever monetary systems that are already in place. They most likely aren't looking to run a currency. Proof of work might be what they would consider, but having a coin out for the public, i do think you are correct, most likely not going to happen.

What type of privacy based features would you be interested in? I wouldn't be too crazy for any type of centralized nodes approach, but maybe a simple mixing service? Which privacy-centric features are currently working the way they should and would not erode the stability of the coin? It is am important thing to consider. I don't care about the privacy aspect much at all, even less if it damages the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

Jump to: