Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 185. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So no potheads from Holland?

Yesterday I talked to a supplier (weed) of 5 coffeeshops. He already did somethings in crypto (slik road duh) and I told him about this coin. He seemed interested and is going to discuss it with The coffeeshop owners to add Potcoin to they're businesscycle Cheesy so please PM for further discussion

You should look into the ambassador program, we always need more people like you Smiley

http://www.potcoin.com/investors/ambassador-program/

Will do. Always happy to help further the cause (crypto mass adopted)
Activity: 318
Hey everyone!
roller24 here. I am one of the admin team of myplanetganja.com and here to announce the launch of bitcoinmegamart.com .
The mart will be featuring an Alt Coin of the Month to be accepted for purchases of over 100,000 products.
 Beginning August 1, Potcoin will be the very first Coin of the Month. The POT community will be able to buy not just seeds and bongs like most POT merchants, but almost anything you can imagine. Tatoo guns, Peircing kits, Jewelry, pc tablets, smartphones, hoodies, and more!
 If more than 500$ worth of merchandise is purchased in your month, then POT will be listed as a permanately accepted coin.
So get the word out to everyone you know that is holding some POT.
How about a nice digital scale for under 20$. Oh, did I mention the prices are wholesale!
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Alright Guys!

How about this, we have set a 25% off Discount Code for all potcoin members just type in
"POTCOIN25" in the checkout.  The only thing it doesn't work on is the Specials category.

If there is anything specific y'all would like to see please be sure to let me know!  I'm going to also work on a some other potential options to help out.  Thanks

Activity: 214

Yesterday I talked to a supplier (weed) of 5 coffeeshops. He already did somethings in crypto (slik road duh) and I told him about this coin. He seemed interested and is going to discuss it with The coffeeshop owners to add Potcoin to they're businesscycle Cheesy so please PM for further discussion

You should look into the ambassador program, we always need more people like you Smiley

http://www.potcoin.com/investors/ambassador-program/
Activity: 228
Blue? mixed with Pot?

Hempcoin? It's scrypt and was released prior to blue. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 228
Hey fellow cannabis type coin users!

Don't forget about Hempcoin $THC

• Scrypt
  • No IPO or premine
  • POW+POS
  • 250m total POW
  • 5% POS
  • Bonus Blocks - 1% chance of block reward being 1,750/15,750
  • block reward drops to 125 soon

Official Site: http://hempcoin.org/

Official Explorer: http://beta.hempchain.info - Custom Coded PHP explorer with POW & POS Support

Bittrex Market to be re-enabled with new wallet soon: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-THC

Keep up the great work Potcoin team, you are doing amazing things!

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
My friend, the owner of Milk Mane Supply, let me know the other day that someone had given him 4 cards containing 100 PotCoin each, pretty cool! I thought it was funny that I was just on here telling you guys that I could probably talk him into accepting PotCoin as payment for orders, and then he randomly messaged me with a picture of the cards. It's either a small world, or the PotCoin team has been doing a dope job of getting the word out! To all the dedicated devs and supporters- Keep up the good work!

And if anybody ever wants to order Milk Mane Supply products with your PotCoin, feel free to send me a message and I'm confident we'll be able to work something out. Remember- while hording it will most likely be a good investment for the future with the price increasing, spending your PotCoins will strengthen the POT economy and add support to that future price increase.

Great job to all the devs who have continually stuck with it, constantly working to add new features, vendor support, and marketing.

snarlpill

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
CHEVY CHASE!! MENTIONS POTCOIN IN HIS SKIT for the just for laughs FESTIVAL in MONTREAL!!!! @ 10.20

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/video?binId=1.1810302
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Not digging these current prices at all man!

We have to offer Retail pricing on the site, head shops get mad if they see that we are selling the same stuff at cheaper then their Retail pricing.  How about we do a Potcoin Members and affiliates discount coupon? 

We have no problem supporting those who support us.  And glass blowing.  We do hand blown glass, and custom etched glass.

We also sell our "Seconds" products from time to time.  If a piece has a slight crack, orsomething didn't go the way that the artist wanted, we will sell those from time to time at ridiculously cheap prices.  Feel free to sign up for our newsletter on the site where we will email out specials every once and a while.

Thanks!
BTW! I'm in... Full time blower with more then enough connections to get atleast 10 shops hooked up!

Wax blower or glass?

lol Wink sorry should have said smoker (blower is a dutch word)

But i'm dead serious about the coffeeshops I can (try to) get onboard.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
BTW! I'm in... Full time blower with more then enough connections to get atleast 10 shops hooked up!

Wax blower or glass?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Not digging these current prices at all man!
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Where can we post our store that accepts potcoin for custom engraved drinkware/barware (pint glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, etc)

As well as hand blown glass, all done locally.  Pipes, bongs, chillums etc and we can engrave pieces and make custom ones as well.  Even willing to do potcoin group buys if interested. 

But as I stated, where can we post so that others know we accept potcoin?

Thanks

I would go to potcoin.com and see if you can submit something to them to be listed in the vendor directory.

Thanks I'll make sure to do that!  Would anyone be interested in a potcoin community group buy?  The only reason I feel comfortable offering these options to y'all is, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the more Potcoin that winds up being used, the higher the value of the coin and attracts more miners.  Correct?

I apologize on our behalf if anyone takes the offer the wrong way, but considering we are accepting Potcoin and since we do hand blown glass and custom etching, I feel that they would be items that this community may be intersted in. Whether it's for making Potcoin Merch or just getting items that the majority of potcoin community members would most likely find useful, especially if you can get it at the price head shops would purchase it for from us.

Since I already wound up talking my business partners into accepting Potcoin, and got them to agree that we would be down for group buys, raffles, merch, etc.  Maybe even a discount specifically for puchases with Potcoin, which would give y'all a reason to show/tell your friends how to aquire some Potcoin to get in on the Potcoin Only Discount.  (more people who know how to use it, the higher the value right?!)

Anyways, I am open to working out something out so I can prove to my partners that there is a reason we integrated potcoin into the site.  If no one is down for the idea, I apologize for offering it, just wanting to help out both parties since we are invested in potcoin as well.

Thanks!

Hope it all works out for you! It is awesome that you are willing to consider such things! Thanks for supporting the coin and the community!
Hi guys!

Any serious Dutch community members in this thread?

(I tried the searchbar and read threw most of the pages but I can't find)

Pat Vaillancourt Famous Blogger and World Record holder for most amount of URL's Tattoed gets a Potcoin.com tattoo!

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/2bkgln/pat_vaillancourt_famous_blogger_and_world_record/

PotCoin Developer and Ambassador Programs Hangout Hosted by SMoKeMoN

LIVE GOOGLE HANGOUTS!

SMoKeMoN will be leading all aspects of the developer community including a new  Live google hangouts on youtube that the community will be able to participate in. We will be scheduling them every 2 weeks and increasing depending on demand as the community needs. We feel that this will be a great way to connect more closely with our community and get it out in public by creating video content for youtube, sound content for soundcloud and also use it for a podcast.

High on PotCoin will be doing a live interview with SMoKeMoN on Thursday the 24th of July 2014 around 4-5 pm so please tune in and join in if you want.

FULL STORY HERE http://www.potcoin.com/potcoinhangouts/
Where can we post our store that accepts potcoin for custom engraved drinkware/barware (pint glasses, beer mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, etc)

As well as hand blown glass, all done locally.  Pipes, bongs, chillums etc and we can engrave pieces and make custom ones as well.  Even willing to do potcoin group buys if interested. 

But as I stated, where can we post so that others know we accept potcoin?

Thanks

I would go to potcoin.com and see if you can submit something to them to be listed in the vendor directory.

Thanks I'll make sure to do that!  Would anyone be interested in a potcoin community group buy?  The only reason I feel comfortable offering these options to y'all is, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the more Potcoin that winds up being used, the higher the value of the coin and attracts more miners.  Correct?

I apologize on our behalf if anyone takes the offer the wrong way, but considering we are accepting Potcoin and since we do hand blown glass and custom etching, I feel that they would be items that this community may be intersted in. Whether it's for making Potcoin Merch or just getting items that the majority of potcoin community members would most likely find useful, especially if you can get it at the price head shops would purchase it for from us.

Since I already wound up talking my business partners into accepting Potcoin, and got them to agree that we would be down for group buys, raffles, merch, etc.  Maybe even a discount specifically for puchases with Potcoin, which would give y'all a reason to show/tell your friends how to aquire some Potcoin to get in on the Potcoin Only Discount.  (more people who know how to use it, the higher the value right?!)

Anyways, I am open to working out something out so I can prove to my partners that there is a reason we integrated potcoin into the site.  If no one is down for the idea, I apologize for offering it, just wanting to help out both parties since we are invested in potcoin as well.

Thanks!

The Potcoin Team would like to support you and get some custom potcoin stuff.   

i would love some Scotch glasses and some Glass Coaster -   i can ask the rest of the team.

send me an email with your contact info so we can get a price etc.  [email protected]
Jump to: