Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 224. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Legal marijuana is a multi-Billion dollar industry and this was always going to happen that banks and credit card agencies would find a way in.  It changes very little in that most people buying pot do not want to put a charge on their credit card that documents a transaction that is federally illegal. Retail outlets do not want their money in banks under federal oversight when anything with pot, even selling pipes is considered a federal crime (The feds put Tommy Chong in federal prison for nine months and fined him $20,000 for selling blown glass bongs). Likewise growers want anonymity not credit cards payments leading to bank transfers and records that for all we know are monitored by NSA. In states with legal medical marijuana there are few if any protections for growers, distributors, or drivers.
Here is a Washington Post article from earlier this week about the federal government seizing the bank account of a perfectly legal grocery store: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/george-f-will-the-heavy-hand-of-the-irs/2014/04/30/7a56ca9e-cfc5-11e3-a6b1-45c4dffb85a6_story.html -- imagine what could happen to a dispensary or retail outlet that is conducting business, the feds consider illegal, if that business put their money in a bank under federal oversight? The vast majority of the legal marijuana business is still going to want an anonymous payment system, and cash while anonymous, is problematic. Potcoins offer fast, secure, anonymous payments where you don't have to even meet with the other party to make or receive payments.
Activity: 6
On another note, I'm not sure if hash is hashish (I don't think it is) but ive had hash oil many times and what happened it it got me super high. I didn't notice any bad properties to it besides I wanted to sleep and that I did for a while after smoking some of it on greenery.

I am sure hash is just a slang term for hashish, not sure about bad properties, I guess it all depends on how it is made, I remember the old "SoapBar" or "Slate" used to be terrible quality, but these days I think its all highgrade bubble hash its pure THC squashed in a block.

Soapbar bad yes but slate isnt that bad its basically just moroccan kief pressed into block, the main reason it isnt super strong is the THC content of the landraces used is very low compared to the high thc hybrids of today.

Also the grade of sieve used in the production of slate makes a difference as will the weather conditions/harvest of the year but in general slate is quite a clean product if the right grade of sieve is used, you may have heard of double zero which is named after the grade of sieve used in production.

A good Morrocan dry press or slate/flatpress can be really nice if you get the better end of the spectrum, a lot of people wrongly call it pollen and you dont need to burn it to crumble it, at the low end of the spectrum there is more plant matter in there and needs to be burnt to be crumbled.

SoapBar and the fake red/gold seals are all just repressed eurotrash with additives, slate tends to be with out additives (except the excess plant matter).

Oh and BTW its not pure THC pressed into block its the Trichomes/kief pressed into block  Trichomes are not 100% thc.

https://www.harborsidehealthcenter.com/shop/concentrates.html
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Welcome to TaKeN p2pool!
Pool fee is 1%.
More info: http://taken.pl

POT p2pool
PotCoin P2Pool - STATUS: UP
Pool URL:   http://taken.pl:9420
Username:   PotCoin Address
Password:   Anything
Algorithm:   Scrypt
Don't use an exchange address - Use your wallet address!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Remove ScryptoMiners: http://pot.scryptominers.com/ from pool list...they have been "hacked" before 23 April and no updates since then....probably ran with the coins.

done and done

sorry a month on the road and just got home!

Can you add my pool:

www.hasher.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Remove ScryptoMiners: http://pot.scryptominers.com/ from pool list...they have been "hacked" before 23 April and no updates since then....probably ran with the coins.

done and done

sorry a month on the road and just got home!
Activity: 36
ePools.eu

http://potcoin.epools.eu

ePools.eu http://www.epools.eu is cryptocoin mining pools portal
Pool Features
Proportional payment system for all pools
MPOS powered pool portals
DDoS protection
VARDIFF stratum servers
1% pool fee
Reliability
Uptime

Happy mining!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Activity: 658
Merit: 504
Merit: 534
Halfwit, the United States of America (and other major Countries) ruled crypto currencies are MONEY and PROPERTY which make them securities which then fall under SEC regulations.

The IRS ruled that cryptocoin and related virtual currencies are digital properties, not money, and doesn't fall under SEC. As of recent it's not regulated, except to the extent the IRS can tax the property. Unless I've misread every single thing on the matter including the IRS publication and articles as recent as 4 hours ago.

Dude, you're off your rocker. Just chill.

I posted an OFFICIAL NEWS RELEASE where you can SEE the SEC prosecuted someone involved in a scam involving Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is a crypto coin and so is POTcoin.  So you think the SEC criminally prosecuted someone for perpetrating fraud using Bitcoins but they won't go after fraud using POTcoin?

Maybe you don't know this but federally regulated New York Crypto Exchanges and public ETFs are being licensed and opening this YEAR.

That means Crypto COINS will DEFINITELY fall under the regulations and criminal prosecution arm of the SEC.

I asked a simple question and I first even asked it nicely and in private but got ignored.

Now you want me to "just chill"?  Lol.

These Mickey Mouse scammers could have played nice but they think they're gonna bully a guy like me or make me just go away.

Bahahahaaaaa.

Read through my threads:  I NEVER go away and I ALWAYS know what I'm talking about!

Listen man.. you need serious mental help. You can't just go around spreading your hurt to random strangers over the internet. If you wanna talk about it just send me a PM or you can find me on irc in #transformers I have dealt with people with mental issues my entire life and ran a stress/anxiety support channel for a couple years.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I posted an OFFICIAL NEWS RELEASE where you can SEE the SEC prosecuted someone involved in a scam involving Bitcoin.

Yeah they did, and they did this BEFORE the IRS ruling. The lawyers involved in this even had a press conference after the IRS ruling saying they would be working on more court time because of the new ruling which may in fact nullify the previous case to some extent, or allow for the ruling to be overturned easily.

Bitcoin is a crypto coin and so is POTcoin.  So you think the SEC criminally prosecuted someone for perpetrating fraud using Bitcoins but they won't go after fraud using POTcoin?

The problem is your fact-following is mixed up, as I state above, the IRS ruling came after the groundbreaking of the cases in question, and will definitely change the situation.

Maybe you don't know this but federally regulated New York Crypto Exchanges and public ETFs are being licensed and opening this YEAR.

Old news bro. And what occurs at a state level does not equate to federal regulation.

That means Crypto COINS will DEFINITELY fall under the regulations and criminal prosecution arm of the SEC.

Except that the IRS disclosure effectively stated that it would not, and would likely never.

Dude, do you even read full press releases?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

And my threats are all legal threats which I can back up and are justified given you have robbed me and others with lying made up news.

Don't make it sound like you're scared now from the big bad wolf.

When you commit fraud, lie and steal from people, eventually you run into a wolf.

woof woof

This one I had to quote...he's barking at you now

Or woofing...  Huh

If u read these guys post.....

Someone is messing with the trading again.  I really wish whoever it is would buy their share already so we can get this thing moving.  

I'm getting sick of watching these games.  And I have a bad feeling the price is gonna get cut down in the next couple days.  Cause it looks like someone keeps trying to bid it down.  

I wish I had some BTC right now, I'd ruin their game and get more coins too.  But I'm broke.  Broke and depressed.

And sad...cause everybody here gave up on the same day.  It is incredibly difficult to keep your conviction when nothing seems to go right for so long.

and there we have it, what I though all along....

PotCoin, you should post those accomplishments on the OP and keep it up to date.

Vlad, I gotta wonder what your issue is. If potcoin was a scam, what have they taken from you that you can quantify? You alleged that they stole from you. I'm all for clearing out the scams, but potcoin doesn't tip the meter that much for a scam right now in my mind. You just really seem aggravated for some reason, almost medically-induced honestly.

I'm really curious.
see above and read his post....

Vlad, you are either a serious psycho or a really bad troll.   Either way get lost.   It's obvious to anyone remotely informed about the coin that someone is bankrolling everything smokemon and the team have been doing over the last few months.   The investor wishes to remain anonymous and smokemon is under no obligation to divulge his identity to you, me, or anyone else if that's the way they want it.   So just go smoke a bowl and chill out or go back to Dopecoin or wherever you came from.  You sound like a raving idiot.  If you're trying to spread FUD so you can sit the bid and suck up cheap coins you're doing it wrong.   

indeeed, see what I bolded above from his official words from his post
Halfwit, the United States of America (and other major Countries) ruled crypto currencies are MONEY and PROPERTY which make them securities which then fall under SEC regulations.

The IRS ruled that cryptocoin and related virtual currencies are digital properties, not money, and doesn't fall under SEC. As of recent it's not regulated, except to the extent the IRS can tax the property. Unless I've misread every single thing on the matter including the IRS publication and articles as recent as 4 hours ago.

Dude, you're off your rocker. Just chill.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Vlad, you are either a serious psycho or a really bad troll.   Either way get lost.   It's obvious to anyone remotely informed about the coin that someone is bankrolling everything smokemon and the team have been doing over the last few months.   The investor wishes to remain anonymous and smokemon is under no obligation to divulge his identity to you, me, or anyone else if that's the way they want it.   So just go smoke a bowl and chill out or go back to Dopecoin or wherever you came from.  You sound like a raving idiot.  If you're trying to spread FUD so you can sit the bid and suck up cheap coins you're doing it wrong.   
PotCoin, you should post those accomplishments on the OP and keep it up to date.

Vlad, I gotta wonder what your issue is. If potcoin was a scam, what have they taken from you that you can quantify? You alleged that they stole from you. I'm all for clearing out the scams, but potcoin doesn't tip the meter that much for a scam right now in my mind. You just really seem aggravated for some reason, almost medically-induced honestly.

I'm really curious.

And my threats are all legal threats which I can back up and are justified given you have robbed me and others with lying made up news.

Don't make it sound like you're scared now from the big bad wolf.

When you commit fraud, lie and steal from people, eventually you run into a wolf.

woof woof

This one I had to quote...he's barking at you now

Or woofing...  Huh

I will give you 24 hours to provide simple proof before I make it rain legal fire on your POT scam.

P.S.  I'm not asking, I'm demanding, as I have the legal right to do.

You'll be seeing a whole lot of me.

That ignore button over there is looking pretty good  Roll Eyes

Ignored.  Tell me if he says anything funny

You got it
Jump to: