Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 226. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
0% Fees at the SureMine PotCoin Pool
https://pot.suremine.com
Running at 97.41% efficiency

We are a team of Enterprise Linux Architects and Pen-Testers who have built our own enterprise grade potcoin mining pool.

Pool Features:
Multiple layers of DDOS protection.
Multiple layers of Server Security.
24/7 Support.
Full SSL.
Clean Secure Architecture.
Enterprise Cloud hosting.
Environment extensively tested and documented.
Off-Site Enterprise Monitoring + Log Assessment.

Join now: https://pot.suremine.com
Activity: 25
On another note, I'm not sure if hash is hashish (I don't think it is) but ive had hash oil many times and what happened it it got me super high. I didn't notice any bad properties to it besides I wanted to sleep and that I did for a while after smoking some of it on greenery.

I am sure hash is just a slang term for hashish, not sure about bad properties, I guess it all depends on how it is made, I remember the old "SoapBar" or "Slate" used to be terrible quality, but these days I think its all highgrade bubble hash its pure THC squashed in a block.
qhy
Activity: 45
^^^^^
Nice article there, this proves that marijuana is medicine but if you take too mutch of any medicine it may harm you.

yes, it is so nice//////
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
On another note, I'm not sure if hash is hashish (I don't think it is) but ive had hash oil many times and what happened it it got me super high. I didn't notice any bad properties to it besides I wanted to sleep and that I did for a while after smoking some of it on greenery.
^^^^^
Nice article there, this proves that marijuana is medicine but if you take too mutch of any medicine it may harm you.

Doctors used to give cocaine to people for everything.  Cocaine used to be called a miracle drug.

Then Hollywood actors got a hold of it.  

Ahahhaaaa.

Actually, I think they found out it was addictive, but so is half the crap they give 4 year olds.

So I'd expect Cocaine and other drugs to be made legal eventually once marijuana takes off in all states.

And that's why I had the foresight to buy CokeCoin .com.  

Haha, of course Coca Cola will take me to court for that domain.  

Let's rock!
Not that I don't disagree with you but doctors used to prescribe steroids(still do), meth, heroin, black tar, mdma, special k, and cigarettes. They now prescribe tons of items to little kids such as riddalin, prozak, and other items.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
^^^^^

Doctors used to give cocaine to people for everything.  Cocaine used to be called a miracle drug.

Then Hollywood actors got a hold of it. 

Ahahhaaaa.

Actually, I think they found out it was addictive, but so is half the crap they give 4 year olds.

So I'd expect Cocaine and other drugs to be made legal eventually once marijuana takes off in all states.

And that's why I had the foresight to buy CokeCoin .com. 

Haha, of course Coca Cola will take me to court for that domain. 

Let's rock!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
^^^^^
America debuts an all marijuana cigarette and the Club of Hashish-Eaters

April 29, 2014
Celebstoner and The Cannabist announced on April 28, 2014, that 10-pack Cranfords Cannabis Cigarettes with 100 milligrams of THC are now available for sale in stores in Colorado.

This isn’t the first time in history cannabis has made a major debut. Until mid nineteenth century, cannabis use remained quite secretive in Europe until the dawn of an elite and very public Parisian group, called Le Club Des Hashischins, (“Club of the Hashish-Eaters”).

The club was founded by a French psychiatrist, Dr. Jacques-Joseph Moreau who was the first physician to do systematic work on drugs’ effects on the central nervous system.

Moreau felt that hashish could treat mental illness and urged doctors to try it.

"To understand the ravings of a madman, one must have raved himself, but without having lost the awareness of one's madness," he said.

His 1845 studies on hashish, published in a book entitled “Hashish and Mental Alienation” documented both physical and mental benefits, and ultimately led to modern psychopharmacology and the use of numerous psychotomimetic drug treatments.

The club was active from about 1844 to 1849 and its members like Victor Hugo, Alexandre Dumas, Charles Baudelaire, Honoré de Balzac, Eugène Delacroix and Gustave Flaubert were the most famous and creative artists and authors of that time

The club members would gather together once a month at the Hôtel de Lauzun (at that time Hôtel Pimodan) on the Île Saint-Louis.

Dr. Moreau, as a master of ceremonies would give each member a spoonful of green jelly paste that was made of pistachio, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, orange peel, butter, cloves and hashish.

They ate the paste - called dawamesc (Arabic for "medicine of immortality") and then sat down for dinner and later a séance.

Charles Baudelaire wrote in his book “On Wine and Hashish” that "It is as though one lives several lifetimes in the space of an hour, like living a fantastic novel rather than reading it."

Although he says there are no dangerous physical consequences from hashish, he argued that the psychological risks are serious: "You have scattered your personality to the four winds of heaven, and how difficult it is now to "recover and reconstruct it."

Hashish is psychodynamic which amplifies what already exists and draws out what is already latent in the mind, so it’s important to be sound of mind and body.

Baudelaire did not have the best of experiences with cannabis, so he advised "Each man has the dream he deserves…hashish is nothing miraculous, absolutely nothing but an exaggeration of the natural.”

Gustave Flaubert and Baudelaire had some differences about the use of cannabis. Flaubert wrote him and said hashish was readily available on sale at French pharmacies. Baudelaire argued, "If by means of a teaspoonful of sweetmeat man can instantly procure all the blessings of heaven and earth, then he will not be prepared to earn one thousandth part of the same by hard work." In the end he condemned the use of hashish as a doomed attempt to avoid necessary suffering.

Dr. Moreau noticed the effect of cannabis is dose dependent. If the dose was too high his subject became insane and with moderate use he identified long-term subtle personality changes, including a shortened attention span, distractibility and a progressive loss of mental powers."

He also stated, "The action of hashish weakens the will- the mental power that rules ideas and associates and connects them together.

So, as the ancient Greeks have said, "All things in moderation”.

http://www.examiner.com/article/america-debuts-an-all-marijuana-cigarette-and-the-club-of-hashish-eaters
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Dear PotCoin Devs,

I have PM'd you but I haven't gotten any response from any of you.

Can you please post some kind of evidence showing that you have indeed received $100,000 in seed funding?

I have been involved in the stock market for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen secret seed funding rounds so I hope this isn't another ZETscam where the devs say they signed NDAs, and drag people around for months with lies after lies.  I would not buy such a story and neither should anyone else.

Because real proof of such a large seed round [for an alt coin] would be a huge boon for POT and it would turn people like me into hardcore POTcoin investors.

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

Contact smokemon514 on /r/potcoin
Or actually call the number: 1-844-POT-COIN.

Devs are more active on reddit

This is a major communication thread, they should be checking it regularly.

And I also wrote them on twitter.

I will try reddit as well, but this is not very encouraging.

I agree, someone should be watching over this thread. And really... can't they update the title of this thread? The coin is launched already.

Yeah, not good signs.  I really hope it's just a lack of manpower or inexperience.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Dear PotCoin Devs,

Can you please post some kind of evidence showing that you have indeed received $100,000 in seed funding?

I have been involved in the stock market for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen secret seed funding rounds so I hope this isn't another ZETscam where the devs say they signed NDAs, and drag people around for months with lies after lies.  I would not buy such a story and neither should anyone else.

Because real proof of such a large seed round [for an alt coin] would be a huge boon for POT and it would turn people like me into hardcore POTcoin investors.

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

This is a major communication thread, they should be checking it regularly.

And I also wrote them on twitter.

I will try reddit as well, but this is not very encouraging.

I agree, someone should be watching over this thread. And really... can't they update the title of this thread? The coin is launched already.
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
I want to propose a trip to Jamaica recruiting the finest most renown Ganja growers in the world to start accepting Potcoin soon as this law passes. http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/4/20/5630942/jamaica-sees-green-in-ganja-marijuana-legalization. Who is on board a private jet charter starting in Humboldt making stops across the US to the big apple eta Jamaica? Call me 844 P2P COIN to help get this on..
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Dear PotCoin Devs,

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
POS really is the answer to asic abuse. I would be all in favor of this coin incorporating POS. Let's do it before dopecoin does. How many coins are in circulation currently?
You can always check out the number of coins in circulation at: http://coinmarketcap.com/ for not only potcoins but other crypto currency. Right now they are showing: 88,205,109. At the current rate of about half a cent they are showing a total price for all the outstanding potcoins of: $437,685.
Once the mega-mining ASICs come out it will be a complete waste of time and electricity to mine with GPUs if it stays scrypt.

You cannot trust coinmarketcap for accurate info about total coins in circulation.  I've seen some massive errors, and some were never updated.

It's a good source for a rough idea but if you wanna be sure I would not use coinmarketcap.

Also, POT will eventually have 420 million coins.  That's the figure one should look at anyway. 

Good luck!
Activity: 31
POS really is the answer to asic abuse. I would be all in favor of this coin incorporating POS. Let's do it before dopecoin does. How many coins are in circulation currently?
You can always check out the number of coins in circulation at: http://coinmarketcap.com/ for not only potcoins but other crypto currency. Right now they are showing: 88,205,109. At the current rate of about half a cent they are showing a total price for all the outstanding potcoins of: $437,685.
Once the mega-mining ASICs come out it will be a complete waste of time and electricity to mine with GPUs if it stays scrypt.
Activity: 182
we have pot type products on some of these sites but I was wondering about e-cigarette type devices, cartomizers, and e-juice and if anyone sells it for potcoins. If the smoker didn't want to use the say e-cigarette pen, they could put cannibis oil in the vaporizer instead. I think this would be a good addition to potcoin if it had ecig and other smoking accessories like ecig oils and cartomizers at some of the shops.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
nice improvment

found you guys on page 3!

hope things are going well. still watching POT from sidelines.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hey POT'ers,

We've open up a new pool.

Our new pool is: http://www.hasher.ca

Low fee PROP reward system
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage, no account registration or email addresses
Auto ProfitSwitching Ports (Coming Soon)

To mine:

Username: your POT wallet address
Password: anything
URL (vardiff): stratum+tcp://stratum.hasher.ca:3544

Cheers and Happy Hashing!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

We are more active over on Reddit "the home of the PotCoin community" check it out and see what we have been upto - reddit.com/r/potcoin/
Activity: 7
Welcome Miners!

Come mine PotCoin with us! NO FEES for a limited time!

Pot.HashMe.net

Features:
  • Actively Maintained by Experienced Programmers.
  • Intuitive Interface
  • Track your account from Mobile
  • PPLNS
  • 0% Cashout Fee
  • 0% Promo Pool Fee
  • On-Demand & Automatic Payouts
  • STRATUM
  • VARDIFF
  • DDOS Protected
  • SSL Secured
  • 24/7 Ticket Support
  • IRC Channel - #hashme @ irc.freenode.net