Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 225. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

I will give you 24 hours to provide simple proof before I make it rain legal fire on your POT scam.

P.S.  I'm not asking, I'm demanding, as I have the legal right to do.

You'll be seeing a whole lot of me.

That ignore button over there is looking pretty good  Roll Eyes

Ignored.  Tell me if he says anything funny
LoL dude who do you think you are?

Why do i need to proove anything to you?

What does potcoin owe you?

The investment we received is a private matter that does not need to be discussed with the public...

The investments shows by the all the work and advertising and business trips and software developers we paid and our salaries, we can easily spend 100k in a month.

I dont need to deal with someone like you who makes threats.  The community knows whos on the right side here.

If you want to take up anything you can speak to our lawyers who we pay to deal with our legal matters.

Thanks

Sincerly

Smokemon514
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

I will give you 24 hours to provide simple proof before I make it rain legal fire on your POT scam.

P.S.  I'm not asking, I'm demanding, as I have the legal right to do.

You'll be seeing a whole lot of me.

That ignore button over there is looking pretty good  Roll Eyes
I will make a public announcement shortly with all the info from the last month of travels.

I will also lay out our plan for the next 3 months.

In Our first 90 days we as a community and devs have accomplished so much with hard word and dedication.

We have accomplished much more than many coins do or have in 6 to 9 months. I see potcoin being as big and strong as doge coin in 9 months.

1. All 3 wallets and rasberrypi
2. Web wallet / android wallet
3. 2 atm's installed at dispensaries in denver
4. Smokepotcoins.com the 20 plus places its accepted
5. High on potcoins and mad potcoins news coverage
6. We signed a deal with river rock dispensary to accept potcoins and work with us to built better merchant services.
7. We run radio adds and newspaper and internet adds in denver weekly and have a local cell phone for local calls.
8. We are im talks with 15 merchants that have applied online on the website.
9. We got listed on Coinpayments which helps merchants integrate automated payments and api.
10. Checkout crypto has built a payment gateway for potcoin and they are doing amazing stuff.
11. We attended cannabis cup and civic park for 4m
.20 with 150k of people and had a booth
Giving away potcoin merchandise and stickers and people purchased potcoins from the atm.
13. Someone got a potcoin tattoo.

Not to mention all the news articles and interviews etc.
Wall street journal, vice, huffington post... and so many more

I would say we are doing pretty good and getting lots done and we are not just another scam coin.  

You got the wrong place.    Anyways we have lots of green pastures ahead of us, the cannabis business is booming and everyone wants to invest.

Did i miss anything ?

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
I want to propose a trip to Jamaica recruiting the finest most renown Ganja growers in the world to start accepting Potcoin soon as this law passes. http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/4/20/5630942/jamaica-sees-green-in-ganja-marijuana-legalization. Who is on board a private jet charter starting in Humboldt making stops across the US to the big apple eta Jamaica? Call me 844 P2P COIN to help get this on..

so down!   we have friends in jamaica and a house!   so lets do this!   when are we going?

Well the article makes it seem that this year may be it for the legal policy changes needed to make an official cooperative bank system based on potcoin on shore there.  I have just started studying cooperatives that are US based since that network here had practically no impact from the financial crises. I have no info yet on the political or business climate in Jamiaca, but any good sources here will be welcomed help in creating a well planned purpose making this trip as positive as it can be.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Vlad --

I like many have watched your rant here all day and am quite confused and in some strange way feel sorry for you.  You have made 200+ posts to these forums this month (April) mostly in IXCoin berating them over an over again. And now Potcoin.

If you had been in the stock market for over 20 years ( as I have, I started as a broker in 1988 and started writing automated trading systems in 1993)  you would recognize that the current state of cryptocurrencies  is much like penny stocks were in the early 90s.  Many were pump and dumps with no chance from an investment perspective -- but still viable for a quick trade and thus a quick buck. However, a select few have legs and matured into solid reputable companies and stocks that eventually either stood on their own or were acquired by another company.  They were the hidden gems.

With that as context - PotCoin is one of 3 ( that I am aware - DopeCoin and CannaCoin being the others ) speculative plays in a market that is molten lava hot. I have a stake in all 3 coins with the expectation that one of them is going to survive and thrive.

Unlike virtually every other coin being created these coins have real purpose in that are targeting a very real physical brick and mortar market. That by itself sets them above vlamost every other coin and makes them a great speculative opportunity.  And while each has its weaknesses - each brings something to the table.

Asking for proof is one thing. Expected and demanding is completely something else and completely out of line. And as with all private companies (the devs running the show) they have no obligation to tell you anything. Their obligation is to continue to evolve and expand the product base.

Berating the developers and creators of any coin, only serves to make yourself look like a bully and the heckler at a comedy show.  And even when you are making valid points, you get quickly ignored and dismissed.

In the end you either believe and support the premise and concept or you do not. Either you get it and want to be a part of it or you do not. Its that simple.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Whats happening with this coin? Is it still alive? The prices are going down the drain

translation: I am unable to use internet. I want spoonfedding and don't know how to go to reddit or use bitcointalk. I also had someone get me on this page because I am so inclined to be able to use internet. I had a hard time pressing enter to send message and login. I may have broken a finger in the process or a nail. I need a nap.

Ahahaaaaaa.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whats happening with this coin? Is it still alive? The prices are going down the drain

translation: I am unable to use internet. I want spoonfedding and don't know how to go to reddit or use bitcointalk. I also had someone get me on this page because I am so inclined to be able to use internet. I had a hard time pressing enter to send message and login. I may have broken a finger in the process or a nail. I need a nap.
Activity: 154

http://pot.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0%
Current Hash Rate: ~50 MH/s
Multi-Pool Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratums Available: 2
Stratum Locations:   

Activity: 224
I want to propose a trip to Jamaica recruiting the finest most renown Ganja growers in the world to start accepting Potcoin soon as this law passes. http://mobile.theverge.com/2014/4/20/5630942/jamaica-sees-green-in-ganja-marijuana-legalization. Who is on board a private jet charter starting in Humboldt making stops across the US to the big apple eta Jamaica? Call me 844 P2P COIN to help get this on..

so down!   we have friends in jamaica and a house!   so lets do this!   when are we going?
First post has markup/typo errors that are causing invalid links to wallet downloads and block explorer etc. Not very encouraging for newcomers.

The first post is important, spend a little time to double check your edits.

fixed thnx

Dear PotCoin Devs,

I have PM'd you but I haven't gotten any response from any of you.

Can you please post some kind of evidence showing that you have indeed received $100,000 in seed funding?

I have been involved in the stock market for over 20 years and I have NEVER seen secret seed funding rounds so I hope this isn't another ZETscam where the devs say they signed NDAs, and drag people around for months with lies after lies.  I would not buy such a story and neither should anyone else.

Because real proof of such a large seed round [for an alt coin] would be a huge boon for POT and it would turn people like me into hardcore POTcoin investors.

Thank you!

Regards,

Vlad

Contact smokemon514 on /r/potcoin
Or actually call the number: 1-844-POT-COIN.

Devs are more active on reddit

This is a major communication thread, they should be checking it regularly.

And I also wrote them on twitter.

I will try reddit as well, but this is not very encouraging.

I agree, someone should be watching over this thread. And really... can't they update the title of this thread? The coin is launched already.

Yeah, not good signs.  I really hope it's just a lack of manpower or inexperience.

first vlad im glad you are interested in potcoin and supporting us and sharing the news of potcoin.

As the co-founder and developer im am always open to talk with people and be as transparent as possible, you can see this on all the social networks.

Second we want to make sure the community is happy and also has a say in the direction of the coin. 

Asking someone if their investment is real or questioning this in public is not the best practice. also asking anyone about how much money they make or got as an investment is usually considered rude in the western world.

We ran potcoin with no money for the first 2 1/2 months... and look at what we did.   

We where able to get funding and start the process of starting the the business and signing contracts and lawyers.... all the fun stuff.

we have since actually acquired more people who will be backing us. up.

Potcoin doesnt have to prove anything about how much money we got, but the the actions we have accomplished.

Our investor have given us the ability to have more freedom to do what we want, Go to NYC for the crypto conference, Go to Denver for 12 days for cannabis cup.

we are currently in the process of building out the structure and getting more people on board to help out.

You can be confident that Potcoin has gotten the attention of people world wide and that we have people lined up to fund us.

for now we are very happy with our investors and we will have official news and a PR once we have a proper PR agent and everything is signed.

thanks for your support

smoke
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

POT is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
POT/BTC
POT/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Check this out:  http://www.blackcoinpool.com/faq

I like this process. We need one of our pools to step up and implement this. We should rally as a community and see if we can ask as a community to implement this. Our value will increase or at least stay steady.

So let me get this straight, and I might be wrong, you point your miners to that pool and they mine other coins and exchange the coins for blackcoin? What would be the point of going to that method.

Creating buy traffic on the exchanges, pushing the price up.

I get that but in the end it's still synthetic.
Activity: 182
If you guys want a multipool, contact nearmiss (the operator of hashco.ws) He has been adding a bunch of payout options recently. I asked him to add HBN and he basically said "OK" and it was added a day or two later. I am sure he would add potcoin if even a few people asked for it.

Hashco.ws is a multipool where they mine different coins based on a formula then convert them to multiple times throughout the day. However, they are allowing people to get paid out in other coins as well now. So throughout the day they might be having your workers mine 42, whitecoin, dogecoin, litecoin, etc but you will just get the equivalent value in btc (or w/e payout coin you select.)
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

I like this process. We need one of our pools to step up and implement this. We should rally as a community and see if we can ask as a community to implement this. Our value will increase or at least stay steady.

So let me get this straight, and I might be wrong, you point your miners to that pool and they mine other coins and exchange the coins for blackcoin? What would be the point of going to that method.

Creating buy traffic on the exchanges, pushing the price up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

Jump to: