Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 248. (Read 920103 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
PotCoin to USD - Converter [Launched]

I'm very proud to tell you guys about this, this makes me very happy to finally announce this, I have kept quite until now and couldn't wait to show you all. I've just been putting the final style touches on the new PotCoin USD Converter site and now I’m Very happy how this has turned out and I hope you guys like it.
Check out the newest fan made PotCoin site.

http://potcointousd.com

Open to any Suggestions or improvements for this site to flourish.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Waddya know...CW finally flagged their ticker as having possibly wrong Diff listed, and moved it to the bottom of the list (tho it still shows that 6Mh/s can profit $60/day.....).

Thanks to anyone else that may have reached out to them. I did again myself, went out to check machines, and came abck to find it almost fixed.

And it's now EXACTLY 4:20   Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Would be nice if CoinWarz would fix their tracker for POT. It's showing current difficulty as 5, when it's actually 30. So then based on the 5 difficulty, they calculate a rediculous (fairy-tale) profit number, and number of days to earn a BTC equiv (1/4 the time of any other alt....all based on the faulty diff number...)

Been this way for at least a couple days, hence the abnormally high/spiking network hash rate (looks like multi-pools are hopping in based on the WRONG low Diff # being publicized at CW).

Are they getting their Diff # from a pool that still hasn't updated and is on the wrong fork of the recent hard-fork? Obviously this isn't any error of the POT devs, so I'm not questioning them, or complaining at them....just curious where CW gets such a wrong f'ed up number from......and aggrevated that they're (CW) messing up mining for a lot of us by attracting leech-and-dump multi's (in the end the multi's won't make shit, but it hurts us all in the process)

I've already pinged them (CoinWarz) a couple times on it, but no change. Would be good if as many people as possible start flooding them (CoinWarz) with feedback telling them to fix their broken POS ticker.

(Pardon any profanity. I did smoke one but this still pisses me off  Roll Eyes I don't like people messing with my POT  Wink )

+1 The hash rate is artificially high now, pot is actually a very low profit coin atm, but b/c coinwarz isnt working a lot of noob miners are jumping onboard as well as potentially multipools etc, kinda ruins it for people who actually want to just mine potcoin , instead of dumpers.
Activity: 19
Would be nice if CoinWarz would fix their tracker for POT. It's showing current difficulty as 5, when it's actually 30. So then based on the 5 difficulty, they calculate a rediculous (fairy-tale) profit number, and number of days to earn a BTC equiv (1/4 the time of any other alt....all based on the faulty diff number...)

Been this way for at least a couple days, hence the abnormally high/spiking network hash rate (looks like multi-pools are hopping in based on the WRONG low Diff # being publicized at CW).

Are they getting their Diff # from a pool that still hasn't updated and is on the wrong fork of the recent hard-fork? Obviously this isn't any error of the POT devs, so I'm not questioning them, or complaining at them....just curious where CW gets such a wrong f'ed up number from......and aggrevated that they're (CW) messing up mining for a lot of us by attracting leech-and-dump multi's (in the end the multi's won't make shit, but it hurts us all in the process)

I've already pinged them (CoinWarz) a couple times on it, but no change. Would be good if as many people as possible start flooding them (CoinWarz) with feedback telling them to fix their broken POS ticker.

(Pardon any profanity. I did smoke one but this still pisses me off  Roll Eyes I don't like people messing with my POT  Wink )
Activity: 140
Chunkypools has updated our customized user interface to include potcoin. Our home screen account page now also serves as a multi-coin wallet where you can see your balances from any of our pools in one place. From there you can manage your withdraw addresses, and keep an eye on your workers too.   

chunkypools.com is proud to be one of the most reliable potcoin pools, come check us out!
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Please bring the Mac Wallet!
I want to trade again...
Activity: 112

http://pot.scryptominers.com

Our members have already mined over 20,500,000 POT Cool

2 POT block finder bonus.
PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 25 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 POT.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

Activity: 23
pot.ogres.org is up to date on the latest wallet -
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
We are hard at work people!  We have been preparing to SPEAK in NYC april 9th!  We will be announcing much of what we are doing then.

We recently got investors and now our main partners so that involves lots of meetings and signing documents and lawyers etc, that has taken up more than 2 weeks.

We have been preparing all our promotional stuff and stickers and t-shirts etc for NYC and DENVER this is lots of work also.

We have 3 new people on the TEAM now

CTO - Alex Grenier
Senior Dev - Sygma
RedRhino - Analyst and Datacenter Engineer

We will also be bringing on more people for Social and Front and Brand management. We are trying to structure the company and implement a good matrix to work with,

Sygma is doing the web wallet and the android wallet, I've been doing testing with him over the last week after the changes we made and we are happy with our change of security measures. We feel that even know its been taking longer that we are 100% sure of the build of the web wallet that will be our foundation for the other mobile wallets.

We have a super nice new front end for the web wallet that i will post images tonight so you can see what we are doing.

Our new CTO is currently compiling the binaries for the mac and pc clients we should have them in the next few hours.

We have lots planned we have just been quiet and focusing on the big plan that we will release step by step over the next month.

we don't want to give all of our great ideas away to other competing coins like we know have copied us before....  snoop dog..

BTW we got the snoop dog shirt in the mail it arrive tomorrow and maybe the SNOOP video is with it!

anyways back to work.

talk soon.

wallets shortly

^^^ Right here is the reason i have decided to go all in with Potcoin.

It is the only coin i have been a part of where the devs respond in a timely manner with information to the questions asked. Clear and concise.

I would rather have things working 95% and have them take a bit longer than have things get rushed and destroy the coin by eroding trust.

Yet another reason i like the devs. Good heads on their shoulders, they actually seem to be intelligent when it comes to what to do with the coin.

Sure a lot of people can make coins, but where is their plan for the coin after it is released to be mined? Non-existent usually. I am really glad dopecoin came out close to the same time. It is going to be nice to be able to draw parallels between a coin with a well thought out plan and a cashgrab coin.

How and when will we be able to see what was said on the 9th? Can't wait! Damn the devs are gonna be busy busy busy.
Activity: 112
i wasted time and electricity mining at cryptovein. first page says this is the Offical PotCoin P2Pool. very disappointed.

CRYPTOVEIN HAS NOT UPDATED YET!! WARNING!

sorry about that. you need to speak with cryptovein---- ive been trying to reach them..

its not the official pool anymore - its was just the first.

ive been doing all i can do make potcoin work as smooth as possible.

i hope you enjoy the ride

You are doing a great job, and have been doing so since the start.

Just sent a good amount of POT to the address in the OP Cool

Thanks for all of your hard work man.

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
i wasted time and electricity mining at cryptovein. first page says this is the Offical PotCoin P2Pool. very disappointed.

CRYPTOVEIN HAS NOT UPDATED YET!! WARNING!

sorry about that. you need to speak with cryptovein---- ive been trying to reach them..

its not the official pool anymore - its was just the first.

ive been doing all i can do make potcoin work as smooth as possible.

i hope you enjoy the ride
Activity: 507
http://pot.leetpools.com is on the correct fork and its a freaking party. Smiley

Thanks miners!
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Activity: 140
the potchain needs to be updated, dbnsurr is taking care of that and we are working on potchain.net

so remember the potcoin blockchain is not displaying correctly.
It's not even displaying incorrectly. Cheesy (Yes, it would be worse if it were displaying the wrong chain.)

http://potchain.aprikos.net/chain/Potcoin is correct, though, right?

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Guys spread the word about the update for the kgv patch

the potchain needs to be updated, dbnsurr is taking care of that and we are working on potchain.net

so remember the potcoin blockchain is not displaying correctly.

we are hard at work working on the MAC CLIENT.  we aim to have it up in the next 24 hours.

thanks

lets us know how everything is going

smoke
Jump to: