Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 249. (Read 920103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
HASH.so is on the wrong fork.

Est Next Difficulty 10.37985656 (Change in 99 Blocks)

Real fork ..

Est Next Difficulty 17.58575950 (Change in 1 Blocks)  - Kimoto Gravity Price Crash Well
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Guys where can i download windows wallet Huh Angry
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine POTCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

Wallet updated

• 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • EU and USA stratum nodes !
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
We are working on the mac wallet

If you havent updated your wallets yet.  Dont send any coins  untill you have the new client.

Pls give us feedback on the update thnx
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
hash.so appears to be on the wrong chain.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
bitember is updated and running on the official blockchain as well.  Smiley
Merit: 10
p2pool seems to be on a different fork than the official blockchain explorer.

Do I need to update the networks.py file?
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
KGW HAS BEEN PATCHED AGAINST TIMEWARP PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DEAMONS -  FORK OCCURS 1580000

EVERYONE PATCH YOUR DAEMONS http://HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/POTCOIN/  -  PC - MAC Wallet will be updated shortly.

Do you really release HardFork patch 8 hours before hardfork block 158 000? Congratulation... Coin is forked, because pools not updated.
KGW HAS BEEN PATCHED AGAINST TIMEWARP PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DEAMONS -  FORK OCCURS 1580000

EVERYONE PATCH YOUR DAEMONS http://HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/POTCOIN/  -  PC - MAC Wallet will be updated shortly.

Thanks for all the hard work, you guys are awesome. Our potcoin daemon over at www.chunkypools.com has been updated and ready to go for a while now!
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I've got around 10k Potcoins, not really worried about how much they are worth, just waiting for they day when I can use them... TO BUY POT!  Grin
Activity: 168
Fork Potcoin to N-Factor so I can use my GPUS forever, Asics are soo boring!
I have 20 gridseeds, and they are just soooooo freaking boring to look at..

It makes sense also,    I bet more people who smoke pot mine with gpus than with asics.

;p

Put it to a community vote lol
Activity: 168
0.8.3-158 is updated wallet?
Main page is a little unclear.
NVM I just read above post lol  Roll Eyes
PC AND LINUX QT are done and ready on

POTCOIN.INFO  and Github

Version  potcoin-0.8.6.3-158-linux.tar.gz   0.8.6.3-158 hardfork upgrade

https://github.com/potcoin/potcoin-binaries

MAC version soon

but for now BEDDDDDDD!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We are hard at work people!  We have been preparing to SPEAK in NYC april 9th!  We will be announcing much of what we are doing then.

We recently got investors and now our main partners so that involves lots of meetings and signing documents and lawyers etc, that has taken up more than 2 weeks.

We have been preparing all our promotional stuff and stickers and t-shirts etc for NYC and DENVER this is lots of work also.

We have 3 new people on the TEAM now

CTO - Alex Grenier
Senior Dev - Sygma
RedRhino - Analyst and Datacenter Engineer

We will also be bringing on more people for Social and Front and Brand management. We are trying to structure the company and implement a good matrix to work with,

Sygma is doing the web wallet and the android wallet, I've been doing testing with him over the last week after the changes we made and we are happy with our change of security measures. We feel that even know its been taking longer that we are 100% sure of the build of the web wallet that will be our foundation for the other mobile wallets.

We have a super nice new front end for the web wallet that i will post images tonight so you can see what we are doing.

Our new CTO is currently compiling the binaries for the mac and pc clients we should have them in the next few hours.

We have lots planned we have just been quiet and focusing on the big plan that we will release step by step over the next month.

we don't want to give all of our great ideas away to other competing coins like we know have copied us before....  snoop dog..

BTW we got the snoop dog shirt in the mail it arrive tomorrow and maybe the SNOOP video is with it!

anyways back to work.

talk soon.

wallets shortly

Thanks for the update.. looking forward to the new wallet, good luck in NYC!

KGW HAS BEEN PATCHED AGAINST TIMEWARP PLEASE UPDATE YOUR DEAMONS -  FORK OCCURS 1580000

EVERYONE PATCH YOUR DAEMONS http://HTTPS://GITHUB.COM/POTCOIN/  -  PC - MAC Wallet will be updated shortly.
We are hard at work people!  We have been preparing to SPEAK in NYC april 9th!  We will be announcing much of what we are doing then.

We recently got investors and now our main partners so that involves lots of meetings and signing documents and lawyers etc, that has taken up more than 2 weeks.

We have been preparing all our promotional stuff and stickers and t-shirts etc for NYC and DENVER this is lots of work also.

We have 3 new people on the TEAM now

CTO - Alex Grenier
Senior Dev - Sygma
RedRhino - Analyst and Datacenter Engineer

We will also be bringing on more people for Social and Front and Brand management. We are trying to structure the company and implement a good matrix to work with,

Sygma is doing the web wallet and the android wallet, I've been doing testing with him over the last week after the changes we made and we are happy with our change of security measures. We feel that even know its been taking longer that we are 100% sure of the build of the web wallet that will be our foundation for the other mobile wallets.

We have a super nice new front end for the web wallet that i will post images tonight so you can see what we are doing.

Our new CTO is currently compiling the binaries for the mac and pc clients we should have them in the next few hours.

We have lots planned we have just been quiet and focusing on the big plan that we will release step by step over the next month.

we don't want to give all of our great ideas away to other competing coins like we know have copied us before....  snoop dog..

BTW we got the snoop dog shirt in the mail it arrive tomorrow and maybe the SNOOP video is with it!

anyways back to work.

talk soon.

wallets shortly
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
what the heck is happening ..  Wallet is not syncing.. 

I heard about the hack and realize a patch is coming but is POT just stuck in limbo till then?

What happened to the shit load of coins stole from CryptoRush!?

What happened to the android app?..

Is there a "free" api to use like the one blockchain.info offers? ..

Are we just waiting to die when the asics show up in masses or what?

& Yes, Whats the launch date 4/20 represent outside of a second launch on a vanity date..?

How come we dont have a public timeline for goals and events ?

Where exactly does dialog take place when it comes to the direction of this coin? Is this conversation public?

What exactly is the direction of this coin.. Are we still pointed towards the moon? Did someone move the moon further back? It looks  a bit smaller.. 

My wallet is fine.  I think your freaking out man.  they have said quite a bit on twitter.  Really waiting to die when asics release.  I think you need to smoke some pot and chill out.
Jump to: