Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 262. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

I think that the perfect price should be 1 dollar for each potcoin.  nobody ever died smoking marijuana.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Hey everyone,

Love the concept of this coin!  Just found out about it because of dopecoin seeing our custom engraved pipes.  And after the Fox news report came out, I def wanted to say congrats and check y'all out!  Check it out and let me know if we can help this community at all, and if there is a place for the business my girl and I have!  

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/20z95o/custom_engraved_hand_blown_glass_pipes/

Love the design, and the concept!  And hope we can help prosper this coin with you!

PGwpHfHW4XyGTzJ2gC5CXYopzMF6qZFE9V
First try to get some POT

Also any reason the wallet wouldn't sync on windows?

Just wanted to bump this, I got some response on reddit, so I just wanted to make sure people saw this post so that I could get your opinions, wants, and suggestions. 

Also is there an API already for merchant accounts?

Hey!! I like the coffee mug!  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
^^ a year or two ago if you wouldve said Colorado is going to legalize it.. I would have laughed at you.. so stranger things have happened.

Thats what we are all doing in this thread right! Trying to make some things happen...

Thats said i dont thinks its cut and dry,   times is a changin! For the better i hope!

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

You may have misread.  This is not speaking about the whole bitcoin industry, rather just BitPay.

"BitPay has a tenuous relationship with the banks that it works with due to their heavy involvement [heavier than any other company in the entire world] in Bitcoin and fiat.  In order for BitPay to maintain the contracts and relationships that they have developed [ties that got Tony Gallippi in front of the United States Senate Committees during Bitcoin's Capitol Hill debut] BitPay must play nice with banks."

Yeah thats just bitpay but its interesting nonetheless! Thanks for the link..

In the article its just bitpay, but do you really think it will be any different for coinbase or circle? I don't. Otherwise we would see them already facilitating transactions for the industry.
legendary

You may have misread.  This is not speaking about the whole bitcoin industry, rather just BitPay.

"BitPay has a tenuous relationship with the banks that it works with due to their heavy involvement [heavier than any other company in the entire world] in Bitcoin and fiat.  In order for BitPay to maintain the contracts and relationships that they have developed [ties that got Tony Gallippi in front of the United States Senate Committees during Bitcoin's Capitol Hill debut] BitPay must play nice with banks."

Yeah thats just bitpay but its interesting nonetheless! Thanks for the link..
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 1

You may have misread.  This is not speaking about the whole bitcoin industry, rather just BitPay.

"BitPay has a tenuous relationship with the banks that it works with due to their heavy involvement [heavier than any other company in the entire world] in Bitcoin and fiat.  In order for BitPay to maintain the contracts and relationships that they have developed [ties that got Tony Gallippi in front of the United States Senate Committees during Bitcoin's Capitol Hill debut] BitPay must play nice with banks."
Activity: 32
I should have believed into potcoin from the start i think i made a mistake..

It's not too late to jump in on PotCoin. The coin is only a couple of months old and hasn't even taken off yet. It's growing slowly. This isn't your typical alt pump-and-dump coin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

It's just starting to get interesting.
I'm totally convinced it will hit big time.

Nobody needs to make a market for this coin, it's already there.
It must become easier to get the coin. More outlets, for pre-loaded wallets, and for a reasonable surcharge.

Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

Why would they take a stable form of money (USD) and substitute an unstable form of money (potcoin)?

The Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel (not a government agency) that is hellbent to collapse the US dollar, and is well on its' way to success in doing so.

The Fed creates money out of thin air; dollars that are backed by nothing except the US war machine and their big shiny guns...It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world catches on to their scam and stops accepting their "funny-money" as being something of actual value.

So much for the US dollar being a primary world reserve currency; it's not worth the paper it's printed on. It's a joke. And it's not funny.

Sorry but I did laugh at that a little bit. Worth is entirely subjective. A lot of people value the dollar, that's what makes it worth something. Same as bitcoin. You just don't like where the US dollar comes from and who regulates it.

Every currency gets used for war and every country regulates their own currency for their own benefit. Russia, China, they're all the same as the US. Every terrorist organisation on the planet it seems is supplied with russian weapons. but sure its our "war machine" thats the problem.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Hey everyone,

Love the concept of this coin!  Just found out about it because of dopecoin seeing our custom engraved pipes.  And after the Fox news report came out, I def wanted to say congrats and check y'all out!  Check it out and let me know if we can help this community at all, and if there is a place for the business my girl and I have!  

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/20z95o/custom_engraved_hand_blown_glass_pipes/

Love the design, and the concept!  And hope we can help prosper this coin with you!

PGwpHfHW4XyGTzJ2gC5CXYopzMF6qZFE9V
First try to get some POT

Also any reason the wallet wouldn't sync on windows?

Just wanted to bump this, I got some response on reddit, so I just wanted to make sure people saw this post so that I could get your opinions, wants, and suggestions. 

Also is there an API already for merchant accounts?
Jump to: