Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 266. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Any news on this coin? Just haven't heard anything in awhile about merchants etc... guys over at dopecoin (even though I think it's a worse name) really seem to be pushing their coin hard, haven't heard much from the Dev here..
Activity: 15
HI SMOKERS  Grin .

Can someone post conf file for wallet please  Smiley . I dont know where to find that . What is folder to past that , thanks guys  Grin

Uploaded a simple one for you http://ge.tt/api/1/files/51qudmQ1/0/blob?download

If your on windows (I assume so)

It needs to go in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Potcoin

or use the search on windows for %appdata% and then select the roaming folder.

Or if you want to do it manually heres a short guide i made Here http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/20i7s2/wallet_issue/cg3ipy2

Thanks !!! My wallet sync now ok whith that conf. file  Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Activity: 335
HM, my is not synced. I uninstalled it and installed it again and same - 2 weeks behind! My pots are stuck at wallet!
Backup your wallet.dat and delete everything else out of the appdata/roaming/pot coin directory.  Download the client again and it should sync.  I had the same problem being stuck 2 weeks behind.

I already done all that and everything is same - 2 weeks behind!

You sure you are using the most up to date client? v0.8.6.3-unk-beta Is the newest one, open the wallet and click Help then About Potcoin. May be your issue.

Yes, it is 0.8.6.3. I make a fresh install on my lap top and I have the same problem! Now it doesn't want to start synching at all! I have 0 active connections!
If you are cutting and pasting the nodes from page 1 into your potcoin.conf. You may have trouble!
There is a repeated spelling mistake addnote instead of addnode:
addnode=162.243.214.135
addnode=213.95.21.24
addnote=88.198.110.120
addnote=91.121.85.62
addnote=188.226.135.210
addnote=162.243.227.221
addnote=5.255.66.44
addnote=23.253.70.235
addnote=162.243.224.78
addnote=172.245.21.210
addnote=162.242.156.243
addnote=209.141.39.184
addnote=23.253.74.25
addnote=23.21.136.204

It should read:
addnode=162.243.214.135
addnode=213.95.21.24
addnode=88.198.110.120
addnode=91.121.85.62
addnode=188.226.135.210
addnode=162.243.227.221
addnode=5.255.66.44
addnode=23.253.70.235
addnode=162.243.224.78
addnode=172.245.21.210
addnode=162.242.156.243
addnode=209.141.39.184
addnode=23.253.74.25
addnode=23.21.136.204

@potcoin you may want to change this?

Fixed it-  the main thread on bitcointalk.  i will also update the website.

thnx
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
HI SMOKERS  Grin .

Can someone post conf file for wallet please  Smiley . I dont know where to find that . What is folder to past that , thanks guys  Grin

Uploaded a simple one for you http://ge.tt/api/1/files/51qudmQ1/0/blob?download

If your on windows (I assume so)

It needs to go in C:\Users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Potcoin

or use the search on windows for %appdata% and then select the roaming folder.

Or if you want to do it manually heres a short guide i made Here http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/20i7s2/wallet_issue/cg3ipy2
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I've been trying to get @Grasscity to accept PotCoin as a method of payment, if others can tweet them or retweet my tweets @excrypto that would gain momentum.

Cheers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
scryptominers seems to be having PPLNS lag issues, same as last week, they will pay out soon enough, don't panic  Cheesy Grin

i want my pot'S now  Cool  Grin

SCryptoMiners Update:

Yes, there was around 12 hours where the PPLNS payout task was failing to run. The issue has been fixed and all blocks have been paid out. You should see the POT credits in your account.

We'll be upgrading a few parts of our MPOS backend to prevent this from re-occurring, as this is the 2nd time in the past week.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
WARNING

I must say that cryptorush is NOT great at all!
their customer service is horrible they just dont care about customers at all.I had BTC stuck there and 15k POT LOST from my acc. and they didnt reply a single time in 3-4 days. no reply to the ticket no reply to any of the mails.

when finally I got someone on IRC things turned nasty. First they were giving false info about transactions having no confirmations when in fact they had (visible also in their history) than started getting rude to the point where one of the founders stated:

" SO WHAT IF WE DONT REPLY TO TICKETS.I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.PERIOD"

getting that when my BTC is in their hands for days and my POT lost gives you the idea of how great they really are!

I got my BTC after all the mess, but my 15k POT has vanished and they dont care.
so be aware as this is not the only case

Yea, they suck at support. They told me "Be glad you got an answer this quick" 12 hours after opening a ticket.

So, now I'm glad I don't use their crappy exchange anymore lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Anybody offer some advice getting my wallet to sync?  Have tired the normal stuff I know, added addnodes list to a new config file.....still just sits there saying "no block source available".  Definitely have it enabled in Firewall, also tried reinstalling and deleting everything in the roaming directory.  Have a dozen or so other wallets working fine on same pc.

If you used the nodelist from page 1, did you correct the errors?

Hey.....thank you so much Promethium!!  I had to laugh when I saw all those T's after my much frustrating few hours last night trying to get this wallet to work.  Al is good and syncing now:-)

Might I suggest to the OP, they fix that list so more people don't lose a bunch of time scratching their heads over a few T's that should be D's?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
HI SMOKERS  Grin .

Activity: 462
Just 2 suggestions to fix in the OP:

It would be nice if the OP contained a direct link to the source: https://github.com/potcoin/potcoin - saves few clicks looking up the URL Smiley

Also for the node list, first two are correct, the rest are "addnote=..." instead of "addnode=..." - please fix these typos, as if somebody just copy & paste this into config, it won't work as expected Smiley.
scryptominers seems to be having PPLNS lag issues, same as last week, they will pay out soon enough, don't panic  Cheesy Grin

i want my pot'S now  Cool  Grin
Activity: 36
Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Hello friends, I recall that we http://www.plantat.es/en__index.html variety of seeds to trade for POTCOIN. All shipments FREE

Why only SPAIN HuhHuh

Free Shipping to worldwide, for everyone
Hi, I mining on
SCryptoMiners - POT pool and I get last payment abaut 6 am WTF  Embarrassed Huh
Activity: 40
WARNING

I must say that cryptorush is NOT great at all!
their customer service is horrible they just dont care about customers at all.I had BTC stuck there and 15k POT LOST from my acc. and they didnt reply a single time in 3-4 days. no reply to the ticket no reply to any of the mails.

when finally I got someone on IRC things turned nasty. First they were giving false info about transactions having no confirmations when in fact they had (visible also in their history) than started getting rude to the point where one of the founders stated:

" SO WHAT IF WE DONT REPLY TO TICKETS.I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.PERIOD"

getting that when my BTC is in their hands for days and my POT lost gives you the idea of how great they really are!

I got my BTC after all the mess, but my 15k POT has vanished and they dont care.
so be aware as this is not the only case
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
Did snoop ever make that video?

They told us that the video could take 4-6 weeks, it's been awhile now so it will come sometime soon Tongue
Alright!  Cool
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Anybody offer some advice getting my wallet to sync?  Have tired the normal stuff I know, added addnodes list to a new config file.....still just sits there saying "no block source available".  Definitely have it enabled in Firewall, also tried reinstalling and deleting everything in the roaming directory.  Have a dozen or so other wallets working fine on same pc.

If you used the nodelist from page 1, did you correct the errors?
Jump to: