Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 265. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Can somebody tell me what problem potcoin solves?
Activity: 36
yes im getting the snychronizing with network 0 hours behind issue and its saying warning displayed transactions may not be correct! you may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to upgrade i just upgraded my wallet 2 days ago then i just updated it again 5 minutes ago unless new wallet is not being uploaded to main site it should be good on my end =(
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
pot.hastfast.de needs more hash, come help out!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
hey so we had a few people saying that the wallets where saying

" NO BLOCK SOURCE FOUND" and will not synchronize.

we have found the ISSUE -  our original DNS server was having issues even know we have MANY NODES

we need to add more DNS servers.

we will have 4-5 more DNS servers setup hopefully in the next few days!

hold tight and thanks for understanding.

POTCOIN DEV TEAM!
I hope selling POT paraphernalia is in the works. T-shirts, hats, pipes, buttons etc. (can only buy with POT). All head shops should sell potcoin stuff for POT. That alone will make it a huge success.

Waiting on that api!! How about it potcoin!  Smiley

spoke with COINZ 4 ME from CANNIBAY

he actually wants to sell it - he has the API working or at least he has coded something that works to accept and pay in POTCOINS>

so you can get in touch with me or him 

send me an email to [email protected] with you contact info and i will get COINZ to contact you
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I hope selling POT paraphernalia is in the works. T-shirts, hats, pipes, buttons etc. (can only buy with POT). All head shops should sell potcoin stuff for POT. That alone will make it a huge success.

Waiting on that api!! How about it potcoin!  Smiley
legendary
Does anyone here know if Mint Pal has a real name policy?

They dont ask for your real name, why would they>?

I used a junk email address .. and lost access to it.. When i  signed up where it said "full name" i put : "oh-hell to-theno"

lolz.. dont have much in there but you know.. a lil money is still money..

Didnt want to contact them and say hey its me " hell to the no!!"

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Come give one of the oldest and most reliable POT pools a try. We are involved with the Potcoin community and host the paper wallet.

Latest feature: view all coin balances on a single page

Why mine at Chunky?

• ChunkyPort: mine the hottest coins without changing ports
  • 1% prop payout
  • We have SSL for users' password security -- 95% of pools do not
  • We have a slick MPOS custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We have experience running successful pools for multiple coins
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • We can scale infrastructure without any downtime for you
  • We are committed admins who look into every single issue reported by our users
  • We run lots of giveaways and promotions -- given away over 1 million DOGE and 10,000 EAC since our launch
  • We give back to the alt-coin open source community through further development of MPOS

https://chunkypools.com/pot/
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Huge Pump in the making from somewhere! Is there news out there somewhere??
Activity: 25
SCryptoMiners is scam pool ,i have mined the black coin when stated ,and after 2 week i can't login to this pool for withdrawn the coin because maintenant .I have pm the scryptominer in forum ,but he don't resolve my problem ,please take care when use this pool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
where I can download the new wallet?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

They dont ask for your real name, why would they>?
legendary

Activity: 54
Any news on this coin? Just haven't heard anything in awhile about merchants etc... guys over at dopecoin (even though I think it's a worst name) really seem to be pushing their coin hard, haven't heard much from the Dev here..

we are hard at work with planing for april 9th in new york city for the crypto currency convention and also april 20th in colorado.

we are also dealing with setting up all the new companies and foundation with our new investors.

we have had lots of great news articles coming out and much more to come!

we have lots in the pipe and lots of people to support us with help and funding now.

you can follow the news on potcoin at

highonpotcoin.info
twitter.com/potcoin
facebook.com/potcoin
potcoin.tumblr.com

we are going to denver for 10 or so days around 420 to talk to the community directly.

we also have some people on the phones calling places and introducing us.

also potcoin.me is being developed and will list all the places that accept potcoins worldwide.

Thanks for the quick reply, always good to see a Dev that's responsive and that prompt.  Hope all goes well.
want to give a little shout of to CHUNKY POOL and mclup for helping us getting our paper wallet up and running again.

http://pool.chunky.ms/paper/potcoin/

so lets all support them and send them some traffic !!  https://chunkypools.com

we need to move the MINERS OFFF SCRYPTOE MINERS  TO MANY PEOPLE SO LETS ALL GO OVER TO

https://chunkypools.com/pot/
Any news on this coin? Just haven't heard anything in awhile about merchants etc... guys over at dopecoin (even though I think it's a worst name) really seem to be pushing their coin hard, haven't heard much from the Dev here..

we are hard at work with planing for april 9th in new york city for the crypto currency convention and also april 20th in colorado.

we are also dealing with setting up all the new companies and foundation with our new investors.

we have had lots of great news articles coming out and much more to come!

we have lots in the pipe and lots of people to support us with help and funding now.

you can follow the news on potcoin at

highonpotcoin.info
twitter.com/potcoin
facebook.com/potcoin
potcoin.tumblr.com

we are going to denver for 10 or so days around 420 to talk to the community directly.

we also have some people on the phones calling places and introducing us.

also potcoin.me is being developed and will list all the places that accept potcoins worldwide.

Jump to: