Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 288. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Let's get too 20,000 votes.... never mind whales killing this coin... I could sell and get this into single satoshi right now... maybe we should stack up that buy side on cryptorush so people see some interest

love the love

I just got us to 19999, somebody push us over

20009!!! Next!!!
 Grin

20707 Keep up the good work guys Cheesy

20737...Next!!!
 Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Let's get too 20,000 votes.... never mind whales killing this coin... I could sell and get this into single satoshi right now... maybe we should stack up that buy side on cryptorush so people see some interest

love the love

20009!!! Next!!!
 Grin

20707 Keep up the good work guys Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Really like MintPals graphical representation of currencies... wish cryptorush would do something like that. Its top quality!
Been trying to keep the buy wall (if you can even call it that) around 745 for the last few hours, lets buy ladies and gents Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

love the love

20009!!! Next!!!
 Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

love the love

Activity: 335
Merit: 251

love the love
All this talk about Cryptsy being death to coins is nonsense. Cryptsy is just a trading platform. The "whales" can manipulate the price on any exchange, as long as there is enough volume.

People are so obsessed with the price of this coin right now, only 6 weeks after launch...6 WEEKS!! This is a longer term investment...not a get rich quick scheme. If thats what you want then go make your own coin to pump and dump like all the other crook developers out there.

Like I've been saying for 2 weeks we are in decline across the board. The bubble is bursting...alt coins everywhere (bitcoin too) are dropping. Mine and hold if you believe in this coin. The only thing an exchange does is allow you to transfer value out of Pot and into something else. It does not necessarily benefit the coin.

How do you think people are going to acquire potcoin if there aren't enough exchanges?  Not everyone is a miner, and exchanging on blind faith obviously doesnt work.

Exchanges are necessary for expansion.

Partially correct. Many more people are looking to sell than buy in the early days of a coin. Large holders often end up being the ones buying up all the coins, not new investors. Mining is probably what most new investors will do to get coins (at least for now).

An exchange like crypsty would certainly increase our coin's exposure which is why it should be listed there. It should be listed everywhere in my opinion. My point is that people are too obsessed with the price and how a particular exchange will affect it.
Activity: 434
All this talk about Cryptsy being death to coins is nonsense. Cryptsy is just a trading platform. The "whales" can manipulate the price on any exchange, as long as there is enough volume.

People are so obsessed with the price of this coin right now, only 6 weeks after launch...6 WEEKS!! This is a longer term investment...not a get rich quick scheme. If thats what you want then go make your own coin to pump and dump like all the other crook developers out there.

Like I've been saying for 2 weeks we are in decline across the board. The bubble is bursting...alt coins everywhere (bitcoin too) are dropping. Mine and hold if you believe in this coin. The only thing an exchange does is allow you to transfer value out of Pot and into something else. It does not necessarily benefit the coin.

How do you think people are going to acquire potcoin if there aren't enough exchanges?  Not everyone is a miner, and exchanging on blind faith obviously doesnt work.

Exchanges are necessary for expansion.

Activity: 434
Focus on getting to more exchanges.  Voting and social media is the key.
Merit: 500

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
This is an example of what is going on at Cryptsy today:  This is from the LEAF forum and is an answer to why the price has dropped so badly for their coin.

"In short, multipool did damage to us before KGW, now a whale on cryptsy is buying at 3 satoshi and instantly selling at 4 satoshi, when he runs out he then moves it down another point making massive profit in between, the lower it goes the more leafs he makes.

There doing it on many other coins too."

Taking this coin to Cryptsy is a death sentence. (too many whales shorting).
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Quote from PotCoin:

"1. this is a great time to buy the coins up for cheap and then helping create demand.

2. you should not be worried about selling this coin at these prices its not worth it in power."

PotCoin, what do you think this coin will be worth after the launch in April?  or should i ask where do you feel the fair market value is for this coin looking out into this summer?

And....are there promoters and investors who are going to help in the price movement?
Activity: 126

allcoin has POT too...

Forgot about allcoin. And supposedly lazycoins is considering POT but it doesn't look like it will be one of the coins offered when they open.

It would be nice to have a developer backed exchange but I'm not so sure its the most important thing. If the coin is successful then exchanges will add it on their own. If we have to create an exchange to trade then I wonder how successful we will really be. I think the developers should be focusing on things other than an exchange...but then again a solid, dev backed exchange that looks good and easy to use? That sounds pretty good too lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

we are really wanting to make our own exchange but its so much work.

can we make a list of all the exchanges and then we can vote on what we like

coin-swap.net
cryptorush.in
swisscex.com
cryptoaltex.com

These are the ones I know of. Personally I can't stand the layout of cryptorush and I don't know much about the others

allcoin has POT too...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
ITS HERE AND ITS BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWW.POTCHAIN.NET

new digital oceans server with cloudflare DNS

this was put together from a Bitcoin block explorer made in node.js  this is the latest and greatest technology!! nobody has this but bitcoin and potcoin!

the responsive template works on all devices and browsers and the QR SCAN feature works on phones and activates your camera!!!

NEXT LEVEL SHIT!!! THANK TO HAZE over at CRYPTOVEIN for all the help.

Nice work!

we are really wanting to make our own exchange but its so much work.

can we make a list of all the exchanges and then we can vote on what we like

coin-swap.net
cryptorush.in
swisscex.com
cryptoaltex.com

These are the ones I know of. Personally I can't stand the layout of cryptorush and I don't know much about the others

Yes, the above list are the 4 exchanges POT already trades on.  This summer, there is an exchange that is going to be backed by big USD that is opening.  The company doing this trades on the Nasdaq.  This is where POT should be added.  Cryptsy is a market for shorters.  They pump up your coin, short it, and ride it down to the ground.  
Activity: 83
ITS HERE AND ITS BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWW.POTCHAIN.NET

new digital oceans server with cloudflare DNS

this was put together from a Bitcoin block explorer made in node.js  this is the latest and greatest technology!! nobody has this but bitcoin and potcoin!

the responsive template works on all devices and browsers and the QR SCAN feature works on phones and activates your camera!!!

NEXT LEVEL SHIT!!! THANK TO HAZE over at CRYPTOVEIN for all the help.

Good work! Potcoin to the moon!
Jump to: