Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 289. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

we are really wanting to make our own exchange but its so much work.

can we make a list of all the exchanges and then we can vote on what we like

coin-swap.net
cryptorush.in
swisscex.com
cryptoaltex.com

These are the ones I know of. Personally I can't stand the layout of cryptorush and I don't know much about the others
Those all work, also cryptsy people seem to like the layout and feel Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 504

coin-swap.net
cryptorush.in
swisscex.com
cryptoaltex.com

These are the ones I know of. Personally I can't stand the layout of cryptorush and I don't know much about the others
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
POT has been added to CryptoALTeX Exchange. 

www.cryptoaltex.com

#cryptoaltex FreeNode

Looks decent just the big question.. is it legit...

Sorry I got swamped with one of the coins I added. Didn't think it was going to generate much volume but I ended up moving over 129BTC of volume on opening night.

I've worked hard on this the past few months and wasn't expecting so many others to popup.  It's been a great learning experience and the exchange handling the day 1 volume it did made me very happy.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

http://pot.leetpools.com

CURRENT PROMOS:
0% FEE
10.420 POT BLOCK FINDER BONUS

Merit: 504
ITS HERE AND ITS BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWW.POTCHAIN.NET

new digital oceans server with cloudflare DNS

this was put together from a Bitcoin block explorer made in node.js  this is the latest and greatest technology!! nobody has this but bitcoin and potcoin!

the responsive template works on all devices and browsers and the QR SCAN feature works on phones and activates your camera!!!

NEXT LEVEL SHIT!!! THANK TO HAZE over at CRYPTOVEIN for all the help.

This looks great!  Awesome work guys.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I don't understand why the push to get in on MintPal?  Notice how the majority of those coins are going down.  Places like Cryptsy and Mintpal seems to have a negative affect on coins unless they are getting ready to do a Drop on Iceland or something HUGE like that, otherwise, the normal momentum is down.  I have watched many coins and their community get so excited to start trading on Cryptsy.  One week later, the coin has lost 50% of its intro value and continues to fall slowly week after week after week.  It's like the miners pushed for Cryptsy and MintPal to handle the dump volume. 

Potcoin has already stated they want to have their own exchange.  I'm buying and mining to hold for the long term.  If you want to dump, there is Swisscex.

You guys are wishing for something you may not like the results.

What was that ? Right when you were talking someone screamed NEXT!!!

18933!!!   Grin

19097 Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
ITS HERE AND ITS BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWW.POTCHAIN.NET

new digital oceans server with cloudflare DNS

this was put together from a Bitcoin block explorer made in node.js  this is the latest and greatest technology!! nobody has this but bitcoin and potcoin!

the responsive template works on all devices and browsers and the QR SCAN feature works on phones and activates your camera!!!

NEXT LEVEL SHIT!!! THANK TO HAZE over at CRYPTOVEIN for all the help.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
POT/SUN market is goond on coinrush
7. Potcoin was asked to speak april 9th in NYC at the crypto currency conference and me and the dev team will be headed down to promote the coin.

Then how come potcoin isn't listed under the coins sending a speaker on http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/ ?

See the logo

i need to send them my photo and coin image and answer a bunch of questions.  i will take the time this week and let you know when im sending it off.
I don't understand why the push to get in on MintPal?  Notice how the majority of those coins are going down.  Places like Cryptsy and Mintpal seems to have a negative affect on coins unless they are getting ready to do a Drop on Iceland or something HUGE like that, otherwise, the normal momentum is down.  I have watched many coins and their community get so excited to start trading on Cryptsy.  One week later, the coin has lost 50% of its intro value and continues to fall slowly week after week after week.  It's like the miners pushed for Cryptsy and MintPal to handle the dump volume. 

Potcoin has already stated they want to have their own exchange.  I'm buying and mining to hold for the long term.  If you want to dump, there is Swisscex.

BOTS>... BOOO

legendary
Activity: 854

18933!!!   Grin

lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

18933!!!   Grin

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Not looking to dump looking too  get more.... more exchange more people the way I see it ... same thing though holding long term

18687...Next!!!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL
DO IT TO IT!!!  Grin

breath...
legendary

Not looking to dump looking too  get more.... more exchange more people the way I see it ... same thing though holding long term

18687...Next!!!
VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL
DO IT TO IT!!!  Grin

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

legendary
^^ is it for senior citizens? Why are your fonts so big? LOL

ok so i got jokes today!

VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL

17883 NEXT!!  Cheesy

18090 votes now.... Over 8000 this weekend!!!

Change this to 19000 Cheesy  that was a good hour keep it up

18629...Next!!!
VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL
DO IT NOW!!! 3 CLICKS PER VISIT!!!

ok so i got jokes today!

VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL

17883 NEXT!!  Cheesy

Change this to 19000 Cheesy  that was a good hour keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Looks good Fuse  Smiley

And that is why I switched to Fuse's pool. Something is not right over at cryptovein...

Thanks for the props, and the support!  Grin

I'm working right now to get the network hashrate working again in the dashboard.  Like I said, it's an early release, so there will probably be some things missing, but the front end/back end connections are the same.  All the math is the same.  It's just a new look.  So if you spot something that isn't right, please do PM me so I can look into it.

Thanks,

Fuse

ok so i got jokes today!

VOTE 4 POT @ MINTPAL

17883 NEXT!!  Cheesy

Jump to: