Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 285. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't understand why you guys are selling at 1000.... but for all the supporters let's buy past them and set the wall so they can't pump and dump.... The buy community is stronger then the sell we are still sooooo early in this coin I'm glad I can be off help....

Getting full now though anyone else hungry willing too take these sells down for a while
can anyone explain the 500,000,000 order on cryptorush ?

anyone can put in a sell order for a ridiculous amount...

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC

Volumes up again!

Great  push guys.keep it alive and don't dump we ain't going down again!!!
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
It seems the wallet it isn't syncronizing with the blockchain. Was any new wallet released and was not updated to the OP page?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

anyone can put in a sell order for a ridiculous amount...

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC

Volumes up again!

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
legendary
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 868
ok wall is almost gone  Grin anything else
Let's break down these walls at 1000 and show these people we are real. ... being top of all votes are helping us big time but the twitter Facebook media is being a huge help as well... coinmarketcap I swear we are always in the green... keep staying positive if we don't shit on each other we will run...

Everyone find someone new to buy potcoin every person counts

If your on twitter follow me at @needacoin
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
Yeah really good time for us Smiley I think being reasonably high up on cryptsy votes also helped us I rate. I really think us lurking near the top on both MintPal and Cryptsy has been more of a good thing than a bad thing (getting accepted for trading there)! Getting on a big exchange too early == pump and dump and death! I know no coin who has been this stable for this long! Well done peeps Cheesy:D
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

all the positive news sure really showing on the price..... If you are selling at 1000 right now be prepare to get eating up you got some hungry potcoiners here

I've been buying up a bunch of POT while these prices are still low Wink
This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

all the positive news sure really showing on the price..... If you are selling at 1000 right now be prepare to get eating up you got some hungry potcoiners here
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Come to us! We are stable and Secure!

http://pot.altcoin-mining.com/

See us Wink

Gonna try your pool. Any bonuses for block finder? Cheesy

The first 10 Blockfinders will get a 0% Fee Account!! Get in while its hot!

1. zodfsx
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
Activity: 486
POT/BTC market taken off cryptorush wtf. Just POT/DOGE now.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

See us Wink

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

im in Zodfsx

After 1 Blockfind i set u up 0% Fee Smiley
Activity: 5

See us Wink

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -

im in Zodfsx

See us Wink

1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -
7. -
8. -
9. -
10. -
Activity: 5

See us Wink

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
 22814!~ www,NEXT! lolz

Cmon POT!!  Grin
Jump to: