Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 286. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

whoomp there it is! 

Grin
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
K im out of BTC now haha price looking stable around 865. Keep voting and buying ladies and gents! Smiley

Potcoin volumes rising quickly

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=POT&b=BTC
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
K im out of BTC now haha price looking stable around 865. Keep voting and buying ladies and gents! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
This forum about Potcoin used to be one of my favorite things to read everyday. The developers updated the community with new information and people were psyched to discuss Potcoin. Now, there is almost never anything of use (you aren't just gonna instantly get rich off your Potcoins if POT goes on Mintpal or Cryptsy) and the forum is filled with useless commands to vote to get Potcoin on major exchanges.

Excuse me if this sounds whiny, but I do think Potcoin is an awesome idea. I have written about it, spoken on the phone to Smokemon (who is very smart and motivated) and mined and followed Potcoin from the beginning. Whether you are new or been around for awhile, I would like to get back to talking about clever ideas to actually implement this coin. And for those here just to make a profit, making the coin more usable in real life will benefit you too!

#1: What is going on with the Android Wallet? Did I miss something scrolling through the pages of "Vote on Mintpal"?

#2: Is anyone a shop owner or close to a lead that would get Potcoin accepted in a store or shop in real life?

#4: Where are we on the leads to online marijuana stores using Potcoin (Potlocater)?

#5: Are there any other ideas (no matter how small) that anyone may have that could help Potcoin?

Thanks and feel free to call me a troll, negative Nancy, or whatever other negative things you can come up with. I appreciate any constructive criticism and may the brilliance of Potcoin soon be realized!

1. Wallet.potcoin.info is our new web wallet it works on all platforms. The android app is in final testing we are still working on the last bugs but our dev team is working a lot.

2. Yes there a few places so far and also a few charities accepting it, I would say 20 places.  I'm happy with 1 or 2 a day until we have a telemarketing office and merchant services setup. In the process now.

3. You don't have 3 lol ... Have you seen the new block chain explorer that's amazing.  Potchain.net

4. Spoke to john from pot locator he's moved in to his new offices and is finishing his launch this week.  I should have news next week. Smiley

5. I have ideas to keep a team of 20 busy for a long time so stay turned on Twitter and reddit and here.

6.  You can always call me on 1.844.pot.coin and we can talk ideas or plans.  People do all the time. Smiley

I'm running potcoin like a startup company from Silicon Valley.  But we are located in Montreal. Lololol

Smoke

Potcoin...

You guys are awesome.  I don't smoke weed but I am backing your coin because you guys have the slickest website and development team I have ever seen.

I see a lot of potential in this coin!  Keep up the good work.

Any possibility of altering the block reward by adding KGW? 

Best to do it sooner rather than later.

Cheers
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 693
Merit: 500

http://www.plantat.es/inicio.html
Activity: 658
Whoever that was helping me out get the price nice and Higggghhhhhh Smiley Check the price now gents! Wink PotCoin FTW

:-) back at ya
Activity: 335
Merit: 251

Smoke
io.ezystayz.com
Whoever that was helping me out get the price nice and Higggghhhhhh Smiley Check the price now gents! Wink PotCoin FTW
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Everyone vote for potcoin on cryptsy!!!
Merit: 504

I've been trying to get people to realize that for some time. Exchanges aren't what this coin needs. Although they do increase exposure and exposure helps.

I suggest reading the reddit postings for news and information not related to exchanges: www.reddit.com/r/PotCoin

And I would also be interested in hearing from any shop owners or vendors who could consider accepting this coin down the line. Our competitor dopecoin is being accepted in a few places and it would be nice to see a potcoin logo in a window sometime soon

As for new ideas...I'm just going to drop this here: www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/

Might be a good place to contact people who would be interested in this coin...
Activity: 240
I agree with this posting we need more than vote on and on I know that helps and I have but more constructive talk would be of benifit
Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Potcoins are cheap right now! I just bought 10k hopefully the price stays low for a little bit I wanna buy a bunch more! Wink

New voting system for Cryptsy I put my vote in
+1
Nice system.
Potcoins are cheap right now! I just bought 10k hopefully the price stays low for a little bit I wanna buy a bunch more! Wink

New voting system for Cryptsy I put my vote in
Hello friends.
In our growshop accept potcoin. http://www.plantat.es/inicio.html
Only to buy seeds. Currently only seeds.
You can talk with us on our facebook fanpage or email the store.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grow-Shop-Planta-T/113879422058419

Soon we will edit the store to include directing potcoin logo to buy seeds and english versión.
The purchase price = price of exchange

http://www.plantat.es/shop/semillas/index.html

4:20  Wink

Very cool man! Glad to see more places taking a interest Cheesy
We have to put the currency to circulate through the proper channels and so people outside the crypto will be able to know.
io.ezystayz.com
Jump to: