Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 309. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
VOTE FOR POT
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Dopecoin is already listed on this exchange...let's work to get POT on the list as well!

This is the new challenge...   GET POTCOIN ON MINTPAL ----

DOPECOIN IS ON.....  i dont understand how that happened and im not happy..

This should now be the communities focus...   VOTE ON CRYTSY AND VOTE ON MINTPAL

i was more focused on getting stuff like android wallets and raising money for snoop dog and getting hookups with high times and actual dispensaries ..

WE RAISED 55000 COINS FOR SNOOP LETS RAISE 5000 VOTES FOR POTCOIN NOW!!!

GO POTHEADS! GET HIGH!!!!!!
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
hey guys

thanks for all the great feedback!!

1. We are going to make a video and also a PDF to download on how to accept potcoin and making paper wallet etc.  If people would like to help out with that project get in touch with us. or email me [email protected]

2. Snoop dog charity fund raiser is at 40400 coins in less than 48 hours!!! wow  thanks so much for a great birthday gift!! we will be donating the money monday night around!! going to make something for it.

3. we will be launching the rasberry pi client monday also so you will be able to download it at the potcoin website.  this could be very useful to create a simple POS in stores to accept POTCOINS simply via - NFC or Bluetooth or just a confirmed transaction on a small LCD.  We have a member of the STREET DEV TEAM rznag helping us build a custom POS that we could mass produce and sell to stores for not to expensive.

4. We will keep you update on the android wallet we hope to have it done by the weeks end but no promises, we are at the last stages of bug fixes etc.

5. Im also 50% finished the new POT TALK website that will be the NEW main HUB for the POTCOIN COMMUNITY. Forum, social site, chat, and tons of fun features to connect with other potcoin users.

6. We are also working on the designs for our new rolling papers, filter papers, and T-shirts. We should have a preview shortly.

thanks again for all the great support, this community is just awesome!

Please for the love of God make some Potcoin Rolling paper wallets. 10(4.20?) free potcoin or something to go with the rolling papers.

i should have a preview by the end of this week.  graphics etc
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
swiscex has a nice fat buy order for 100k at 1499, Im ok with that. diff is low so why not lol

Go go ganja!
 Wink

just got 0.1btc nice and easy, good site and highly reccomend, deposited 0.1btc direct to mcxnow to have some fun Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
swiscex has a nice fat buy order for 100k at 1499, Im ok with that. diff is low so why not lol

Go go ganja!
 Wink
legendary
Well I fucking knew it would happen, feeling sorry for any of you guys that may have been ripped off by cryptorush, pot is gone off the site.

Hang tough, man; the BTC/POT market is offline, but this has happened before...
I'm sure it will be back; be patient...
The LTC/POT market is there, so have no fear  Wink

While everyone is waiting to buy cheap pot on cryptorush, how about taking some time to spread the word about potcoin:

https://pmtocoins.com
[email protected]

https://www.allcoin.com
[email protected]

Cryptorush BTC/POT is back up...told ya  Wink

legendary
Activity: 809
Well I fucking knew it would happen, feeling sorry for any of you guys that may have been ripped off by cryptorush, pot is gone off the site.

swisscex is operational however
it happens all the time, just smoke some Pot :p
legendary

While everyone is waiting to buy cheap pot on cryptorush, how about taking some time to spread the word about potcoin:

https://pmtocoins.com
[email protected]

https://www.allcoin.com
[email protected]

legendary

swisscex is operational however
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Greetings PotCoin community:)

I hope everyone is doing well and are enjoying they're time on BTC talk.
I stopped by to propose a DopeCoin / PotCoin combined giveaway for the community. If you have any interest in this please feel free to send me a pm. I feel this would be a fun event that many members would enjoy and benefit from.

Thanks for your time folks,

Dopey

totally love this idea!  Grin
legendary
https://pmtocoins.com needs to know about potcoin and list it...
Email them at: [email protected] and ask them to feature potcoin trades on their site...
Activity: 190

I stopped by to propose a DopeCoin / PotCoin combined giveaway for the community. If you have any interest in this please feel free to send me a pm. I feel this would be a fun event that many members would enjoy and benefit from.

Dopey

This is a great idea and everyone would really enjoy it.  Smiley
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
hey guys

thanks for all the great feedback!!

1. We are going to make a video and also a PDF to download on how to accept potcoin and making paper wallet etc.  If people would like to help out with that project get in touch with us. or email me [email protected]

2. Snoop dog charity fund raiser is at 40400 coins in less than 48 hours!!! wow  thanks so much for a great birthday gift!! we will be donating the money monday night around!! going to make something for it.

3. we will be launching the rasberry pi client monday also so you will be able to download it at the potcoin website.  this could be very useful to create a simple POS in stores to accept POTCOINS simply via - NFC or Bluetooth or just a confirmed transaction on a small LCD.  We have a member of the STREET DEV TEAM rznag helping us build a custom POS that we could mass produce and sell to stores for not to expensive.

4. We will keep you update on the android wallet we hope to have it done by the weeks end but no promises, we are at the last stages of bug fixes etc.

5. Im also 50% finished the new POT TALK website that will be the NEW main HUB for the POTCOIN COMMUNITY. Forum, social site, chat, and tons of fun features to connect with other potcoin users.

6. We are also working on the designs for our new rolling papers, filter papers, and T-shirts. We should have a preview shortly.

thanks again for all the great support, this community is just awesome!

Please for the love of God make some Potcoin Rolling paper wallets. 10(4.20?) free potcoin or something to go with the rolling papers.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

Dopey

Yes please, where is the giveaway? Grin
legendary

Dopey

Excellent idea! +1
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Dopey
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Hopefully potcoin can be redeemed against pot in Amsrerdam and other places that are legal in the future Smiley

Mining just in case same as dopecoin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What happened to that Android wallet?
legendary
https://www.allcoin.com/
[email protected]

Fire off an email to these guys and let them know you wanna see POT listed on Allcoin.com
Do it now!
Jump to: