Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 310. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
VOTE FOR POT
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Dopecoin is already listed on this exchange...let's work to get POT on the list as well!
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
Our servers are really close to "thebulldog Coffe Shop" in Amsterdam

Come and take your POT with us Smiley

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DOPEcoin  is already listed on MINTPAL .... and we (POT) have been voting for ages now.
would be nice to see something happening with POT. it would be a real shame to see it die and if we dont get on other exchanges I fear thats whats gonna happen.

any newws on the Snoop thing jet? would be cool to use that to promote as much as possible

also I remember reading that the 20th of April is a big launch for POT, but I dont understand that sa it is already launched? any info about that?

I would also like to help in any way as I do belive in the coin....so if there is anything to help with just say.
Im a 3D artist but can do with all sorts of graphics stuff.

cheers

The best thing you can do is just pack your one hitter and be patient.   This coin isn't even a month old and look at all the progress it's made.  Look at the community behind it and the people who are involved in making it grow.  It takes time, patience, and care to reap a bountiful harvest.   One day, the buds we grow here will be sticky and dank.   She hasn't even started to flower yet but she's growing like a weed.   

Don't even compare what we've got going here to the Dopecoin Instamine scam being perpetrated by Dopey and his Leaf dev team.   They probably used their .35% premine and 1000 block instamine to bribe the exchange operator into giving them an outlet to dump their crapcoins.   What does Dopecoin have going for it?  A promise of some elite security feature sometime in the future?   By dopey's own admission in the 1.0 thread he got scammed by his original dev who would have been the one to code such a feature.  It's pure vaporware.   The people behind Dopecoin are a bunch of ne'er-do-well's trying to scam and con each other in a vast pump and dump scheme using a guy fawkes druggy meme to appeal to teenagers and anti-social misfits.  There's no honor among thieves, nor is there any legit future for that coin.   
Activity: 40
DOPEcoin  is already listed on MINTPAL .... and we (POT) have been voting for ages now.
would be nice to see something happening with POT. it would be a real shame to see it die and if we dont get on other exchanges I fear thats whats gonna happen.

any newws on the Snoop thing jet? would be cool to use that to promote as much as possible

also I remember reading that the 20th of April is a big launch for POT, but I dont understand that sa it is already launched? any info about that?

I would also like to help in any way as I do belive in the coin....so if there is anything to help with just say.
Im a 3D artist but can do with all sorts of graphics stuff.

cheers
Activity: 140
I upgraded my client. I was kind of put off at first because I couldn't find a way or where my potcoin wallet was at to backup like wallet.dat after searching but went for the upgrade anyways hoping for the best. I upgraded and still had all my pot. Upgrade was fast and didn't have to reupgrade whole blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Just to confirm:

POT.CripToe.Com

is on the latest version... and rocking and rolling.  Grin

-Fuse
Activity: 20
what has happened? i did not make any profit with potcoin...
But i will stay.
Why dont we all just mine other coins and convert those coins to potcoin?
Then we can corrupt othercoins and put more money in potcoin...

and you can make way more profit
Activity: 37
How we doing with donations too snoop

we're at 22902.37582208 POT as of now. ~$245 USD.....about half of the goal. Anyone that's serious about helping this coin grow should donate something to PVdcpTVBMQgFGcmz7ugHs6SpvgTWQ8tW1q . Having a coin backed by a celebrity will not only send the price to the moon, but will also turn the general public (that haven't already been exposed) on to the crypto community....eventually making this a viable source of income (small for some) and giving it a real value for products and services (most likely buying weed). On a side note, anxiously awaiting the Android wallet!!! And btw, my dealer is going to start accepting POT as soon as it's released Wink

update on the donations - 53801.87607455 POT! Awesome job guys!
sbn
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So far, yes.

http://coinrush.pl/ has been updated to use the new wallet and is giving out pot to more people every day!
Devs please be so kind to add it to the front page   Wink
Activity: 40
Hey
  Just downloaded the mac osx wallet and it works cool......smooth and easy........nice and breezy..........

Only two faucets?

Yeah
JJ
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
I dl the new wallet, but can we keep the same dl of the blockchain or do we have to dl the total new wallet/chain? thx

The same blockchain is compatible, at least if you update before the deadline, the update is pretty painless and fast.

If you update after the deadline, there is a chance you'll get stuck on a fork, and then may have to re-download.
but what to update to? I have the original client and I seen kudos was going to be implemented but don't see in the original post for the updated wallet. Is it @ http://www.potcoin.info? thx

Kimoto's Gravity Well is being added in 0.8.6.3

yes it's at potcoin.info, and also at github (https://github.com/potcoin/potcoin)

I dl the new wallet, but can we keep the same dl of the blockchain or do we have to dl the total new wallet/chain? thx
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
but what to update to? I have the original client and I seen kudos was going to be implemented but don't see in the original post for the updated wallet. Is it @ http://www.potcoin.info? thx

Kimoto's Gravity Well is being added in 0.8.6.3

yes it's at potcoin.info, and also at github (https://github.com/potcoin/potcoin)
Activity: 126
We are fast, already upgraded to the new wallet, feel free to park your miners at:

https://pot.hash.so/

* 1% default donation, can be removed but please don't Smiley
* Super fast servers
* vardiff
* Default MPOS layout, the one you know well (efficient!), Internals have been optimized to make it faster!
* stratum on port 80 and 443, which helps if you are behind a firewall.
* One click coin switcher, mine all of our (30) coins with ease! (New coins to be added in the next few days!)
* Nice coin list that displays all of our coins, and stats about them.
* PPLNS
* Very nice admins, come say Hi in IRC #hash.so @ freenode
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT  ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

EVERYONE NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR WALLETS AND CLIENTS!!!  YOU HAVE 4000 BLOCKS ( 2 days around ) TELL EVERYONE

POOL OWNERS UPDATE YOUR STUFF ALSO....

WE DONT NEED THIS COIN FORKING SO UPDATE GUYS !!!!!

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT  ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Mr. PotCoin, please show the version number on the thread title and OP and website. There is no version number shown. Also, it would help if you show the version number on the zip file or installer. I got what looks like:

v0.8.6.3-unk-beta

Build Date: 2014-02-08 02:22:02 -0500

getinfo

{
"version" : 80603,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 672644.77227973,
"blocks" : 56995,
"timeoffset" : 1,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 6.94817824,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390969936,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

v0.8.6.3-unk-beta
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Mr. PotCoin, please show the version number on the thread title and OP and website. There is no version number shown. Also, it would help if you show the version number on the zip file or installer. I got what looks like:

v0.8.6.3-unk-beta

Build Date: 2014-02-08 02:22:02 -0500

getinfo

{
"version" : 80603,
"protocolversion" : 70002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 672644.77227973,
"blocks" : 56995,
"timeoffset" : 1,
"connections" : 7,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 6.94817824,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390969936,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT  ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

EVERYONE NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR WALLETS AND CLIENTS!!!  YOU HAVE 4000 BLOCKS ( 2 days around ) TELL EVERYONE

POOL OWNERS UPDATE YOUR STUFF ALSO....

WE DONT NEED THIS COIN FORKING SO UPDATE GUYS !!!!!

NEWEST VERSION IS v0.8.6.3-unk-beta

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT  ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
hey guys

thanks for all the great feedback!!

1. We are going to make a video and also a PDF to download on how to accept potcoin and making paper wallet etc.  If people would like to help out with that project get in touch with us. or email me [email protected]

2. Snoop dog charity fund raiser is at 40400 coins in less than 48 hours!!! wow  thanks so much for a great birthday gift!! we will be donating the money monday night around!! going to make something for it.

3. we will be launching the rasberry pi client monday also so you will be able to download it at the potcoin website.  this could be very useful to create a simple POS in stores to accept POTCOINS simply via - NFC or Bluetooth or just a confirmed transaction on a small LCD.  We have a member of the STREET DEV TEAM rznag helping us build a custom POS that we could mass produce and sell to stores for not to expensive.

4. We will keep you update on the android wallet we hope to have it done by the weeks end but no promises, we are at the last stages of bug fixes etc.

5. Im also 50% finished the new POT TALK website that will be the NEW main HUB for the POTCOIN COMMUNITY. Forum, social site, chat, and tons of fun features to connect with other potcoin users.

6. We are also working on the designs for our new rolling papers, filter papers, and T-shirts. We should have a preview shortly.

thanks again for all the great support, this community is just awesome!
Jump to: