Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 313. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey now there's nothing wrong with investors who want to provide criticism, as long as its constructive.  Personally I'm trying to spread the word by giving out 100 Pot bounties.  http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1xzz6i/harvest_these_bounties_make_100_potcoins_right_now/

Yes if nobody stirs the pot ( no pun intended) and gets this shit moving, it risks stalling out.

Its like when your girlfriend gets bitchy about things, things start getting done.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Potcoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

I gave it a shot, active workers does not update/very fast at all if it does update. I have now 6 "active workers" when not even 1 is active, and its been 5-10 minutes. I kept creating new workers b/c it would not let me change difficulty and I can do 256 but kept saying "req work restart" so I would try to edit it and "can not edit active workers". After that would create new workers and try lower difficulty with the last getting down to 100 difficulty with same prob. I was able to finally delete 1 worker user3 but still says other workers are active but they are not and diff 100 even says "req work restart". needs some work but thx anyways

OK but new people start mining everyday too, and current miners constantly upgrade their mining power. I just find it concerning potcoin isnt growing especially since 25 mh of the 750 is from me. That's down to 725 it just doesn't seems popular. I'll sit on my 200,000 potcoins and just hope for the best

What a rich fuck.

Or I just worked hard to get where I'm at today.
What bothers me is I'm looking at coinwarz and I see coins with a lower value than potcoin listed on there. Its like potcoin is taboo or something. These exchanges, etc, need to start listing potcoin.

Also, coinwarz only list exchanges with API : cryptsy/coinex/coinmarket.io/bter/btc-e

Either coinedup or coinmarket.io could be a good additional exchange. If it's doing well, crypty might look into it and you'll be happy to have mined it with a < 10 diff.

Well I figured coinwarz probably didn't show it because its not listed on a big exchange, so its not really on coinwarz. It just surprises me the exchanges haven't picked it up.

Yes I'll be tickled like a pig in shit if it starts gaining traction,but until then its got me nervous. I have a shit ton of money invested and I could do the slow and steady approach and mine litecoin or doge but I took a risk on mining pot and I'm getting a bit scared, like the little girl that I am.
What bothers me is I'm looking at coinwarz and I see coins with a lower value than potcoin listed on there. Its like potcoin is taboo or something. These exchanges, etc, need to start listing potcoin.

Go to http://www.coinwarz.com/contact and suggest that coinwarz start listing potcoin.

Thanks I was looking for something like that
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Snoop Dogg will make a personalized video if we can raise $500 for his charity.  Donate your POT here to raise money for it: http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1xxkns/snoop_is_looking_for_donations_to_support_youth/
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

Don't be hasty, POT is still really young and trading very well on cryptorush.in, much better than the majority of the other young coins.
Also, coinwarz only list exchanges with API : cryptsy/coinex/coinmarket.io/bter/btc-e

POT has a network of ~800MH/s without being on any major exchange, and is still very profitable to mine (more than all the coins on coinwarz).

Either coinedup or coinmarket.io could be a good additional exchange. If it's doing well, crypty might look into it and you'll be happy to have mined it with a < 10 diff.
OK but new people start mining everyday too, and current miners constantly upgrade their mining power. I just find it concerning potcoin isnt growing especially since 25 mh of the 750 is from me. That's down to 725 it just doesn't seems popular. I'll sit on my 200,000 potcoins and just hope for the best

Wow, Wish I had that Kind of Money/Power.

I would like some pot if you can part with some PNttoJ2JdzgMkh5UfS98DVcQA3h1EN6s9H
and the fountain would like some too generous one.
http://coinrush.pl/pot/
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
Potcoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Hey now there's nothing wrong with investors who want to provide criticism, as long as its constructive.  Personally I'm trying to spread the word by giving out 100 Pot bounties.  http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1xzz6i/harvest_these_bounties_make_100_potcoins_right_now/
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

What a rich fuck.

...and sniveler...and braggart.
legendary
Activity: 854

Go to http://www.coinwarz.com/contact and suggest that coinwarz start listing potcoin.
legendary
Activity: 809

It doesn't do me any good if potcoin stagnates out and the coin value drops to 0. I'm still supporting the potcoin network for now, I just don't know what to switch to.

I will take some POT off your Hands  PH5ZyGu4GGsMZu5RBvgt3rENc8HoKQrTgK

What a rich fuck.

It doesn't do me any good if potcoin stagnates out and the coin value drops to 0. I'm still supporting the potcoin network for now, I just don't know what to switch to.
legendary
Activity: 809

Activity: 658
Merit: 504
The net hashrate is down to 750 mh  it doesn't seem to want to grow I think I'm pulling out of potcoin completely.

New coins are being released daily so hashrate is being spread out. Its not just potcoin, most coins are seeing hashrates drop. The only ones that are rising are the ones currently in a pump or newly released
The net hashrate is down to 750 mh  it doesn't seem to want to grow I think I'm pulling out of potcoin completely.
Jump to: