Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 312. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey SmokeMon I owe the devs a 1000 coin bounty for implementing the Kimoto Gravity Well.   Should I just send that to the address for the Snoop-a-Loop campaign or is there a specific coder who should receive it personally?  BTW, I was humbled and impressed at how quickly you guys reacted to my suggestion.   I really love this community and you guys inspire the kind of confidence that assures me this coin will be successful.

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
OK but new people start mining everyday too, and current miners constantly upgrade their mining power. I just find it concerning potcoin isnt growing especially since 25 mh of the 750 is from me. That's down to 725 it just doesn't seems popular. I'll sit on my 200,000 potcoins and just hope for the best

Funny, I leave when the hashrate gets too high, and come back when its low.

I leave only when it more profitable to mine another coin , price/reward , I couldn't care about the difficulty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Why arent we voting on this:

https://twitter.com/Chronicstarmedi/status/434758617175040000

Every retailer that takes us seriously is another victory for potcoin, its buying power and its success.

Share and Vote.

Here is their website contact link if you don't have twitter:

http://chronicstar.net/index.php?route=information/contact
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Why arent we voting on this:

https://twitter.com/Chronicstarmedi/status/434758617175040000

Every retailer that takes us seriously is another victory for potcoin, its buying power and its success.

Share and Vote.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
How we doing with donations too snoop

we're at 22902.37582208 POT as of now. ~$245 USD.....about half of the goal. Anyone that's serious about helping this coin grow should donate something to PVdcpTVBMQgFGcmz7ugHs6SpvgTWQ8tW1q . Having a coin backed by a celebrity will not only send the price to the moon, but will also turn the general public (that haven't already been exposed) on to the crypto community....eventually making this a viable source of income (small for some) and giving it a real value for products and services (most likely buying weed). On a side note, anxiously awaiting the Android wallet!!! And btw, my dealer is going to start accepting POT as soon as it's released Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/73070

307 votes.....

we have so many reddit follower and twitter and facebook etc......

guys i NEED 420 votes please... then maybe cryptsy will list us.

VOTE!!!!!!!and +1
A phone number you say? Well count me in!
What bothers me is I'm looking at coinwarz and I see coins with a lower value than potcoin listed on there. Its like potcoin is taboo or something. These exchanges, etc, need to start listing potcoin.

Go to http://www.coinwarz.com/contact and suggest that coinwarz start listing potcoin.
i wrote this..

please list our coin..

reasons:

1. we are the coolest coin on the internet.
2. Legalizing weed can change the world.
3. Potcoin has a phone number... call us... 1.844.POT.COIN.

thank you

sincerely

SMoKeMoN514
Dev Team
The net hashrate is down to 750 mh  it doesn't seem to want to grow I think I'm pulling out of potcoin completely.

for those who have no faith...  we are not just another coin.  WE ARE A COMMUNITY WHO LOVES WEEEEED AND CRYPTO...

POTCOIN 4 LIFE....

CRYPTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Activity: 35
PMjRSv1QnwociQu3DRnqKD1UkQXDzTjjLh
 Grin
Is cryptorush becoming a bigger player in the exchange world? Looks like they are poising themselves for growth with the update.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Second page...just down cause cryptorush is doing btc update
Activity: 5
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
How we doing with donations too snoop
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
POT.CripToe.Com is now rewarding a 5POT block finder bonus.

This is to replace the 0% fee promotion that was going on until yesterday.

Come give us a try!  We won't bite  Grin

-Fuse

200k POT is not that big. There's ~22,848,000 POT already mined in total, so you don't even have 1% of them all.
I personally also mined 150K of them, but even at their current value this clearly was worth it (not mining it currently).
I'm pretty sure POT can do much better than that, so I'll hold even there's always the risk to become a bagholder.

Well I guess the way I look at it I could have easily mined a couple thousand dollars worth of a more stable coin like doge or litecoin and gotten sure value out of it. I took a risk and chose pot, and like you I am gonna wait it out or be a bag holder. I actually have closer to 250k so I guess I do have 1%, damn I didn't even realize that.
Activity: 285
OK but new people start mining everyday too, and current miners constantly upgrade their mining power. I just find it concerning potcoin isnt growing especially since 25 mh of the 750 is from me. That's down to 725 it just doesn't seems popular. I'll sit on my 200,000 potcoins and just hope for the best

What a rich fuck.

Or I just worked hard to get where I'm at today.

200k POT is not that big. There's ~22,848,000 POT already mined in total, so you don't even have 1% of them all.
I personally also mined 150K of them, but even at their current value this clearly was worth it (not mining it currently).
I'm pretty sure POT can do much better than that, so I'll hold even there's always the risk to become a bagholder.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
Potcoin miners, try our new merged mining pool at http://manicminer.in

What is different with this pool? It is the first one implementing merged mining with scrypt coins, this means you can mine different coins at the same time without losing any performance. Basically it is free money!!! Right now we are mining all of these coins, all of them at the same time:

LiteCoin
PesetaCoin
UnitedScryptCoin
HunterCoin
OrgCoin
CatCoin
DogeCoin
PotCoin
DigitalCoin

You can multiply easily your profit by mining all of them!!

I gave it a shot, active workers does not update/very fast at all if it does update. I have now 6 "active workers" when not even 1 is active, and its been 5-10 minutes. I kept creating new workers b/c it would not let me change difficulty and I can do 256 but kept saying "req work restart" so I would try to edit it and "can not edit active workers". After that would create new workers and try lower difficulty with the last getting down to 100 difficulty with same prob. I was able to finally delete 1 worker user3 but still says other workers are active but they are not and diff 100 even says "req work restart". needs some work but thx anyways

The req work restart is normal in this pool, because of how the pool works. About the other I am not sure, but it has been working perfectly for me. About the actives it takes always 5 minutes to update, no more or less.

Nothing wrong with that. Im just hoping it gets picked up by bigger exchanges so the price increases..,so you won't want to leave even with increasing difficulty. Hence the coin growing.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

Jump to: