Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 358. (Read 920101 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
ain't nothing like the Blues
 Grin Grin Grin I LOVE POTCOINS...Q: What do you call Harrison Ford when he smokes weed? A: Han So-high

Q: What did the stoners girlfriend say? A: If I can't marry a dude, i'll Mary Jane

Q: What do get when you soak a spliff in Vodka? A: The Holy Spirit!

Q: What do you call a potato that smokes weed? A: A baked potato.

Q: What is the difference between a drunk and a stoner at a stop sign?  A: The drunk guy runs it and the stoner waits for it to turn green!

Q: What do you call a stoner when horny? A: A weed wacker!

spare any POTCOINS

P9r2FgXtemwMMCjTcM7d3Jq2mw9Hs5Bwqj

I LOVE POTCOINS..TY
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
Who ever trades this coin is out of their minds.  Im holding.

+1 for now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Who ever trades this coin is out of their minds.  Im holding.
Activity: 130
Network just hit 1 Gh/s guys.  Congrats!
Activity: 140
Don't trade yet. Wait till it add at www.cryptsy.com. Very Soon. !!!  Grin
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have been mining PotCoin since day 1 when the Nethash was 20Mh/s and it's crazy to think how quickly the community has jumped on top of this coin the net hash is now over 1Gh/s OMG!

HOLD YOU'RE COINS! this will be a wild ride.
Activity: 144
Cryptorush.in has begun trading POT/BTC!!!
there is no volume.. just a few small walls.
better stick to coin-swap that is proven to work well and has much bigger volume at the moment for POT. not to mention it looks much nicer.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hold on to your POT, this may have a bright future ahead of it.

Is the HODL crew in the building!?   Grin
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hold on to your POT, this may have a bright future ahead of it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Cryptorush.in has begun trading POT/BTC!!!
Activity: 144
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=124 is far more cheaper than dealers but I think it worths much more every other day.

Don't know if i should trust that site

dont, this coin is selling right now at 0.04 - 0.05btc per 1k easy, easy..so why, in the love of god are people selling at such crap value?

Also guys please understand difficulty to mine these is going to the moon, and so should value, its how it generally works.
What are you saying exactly?

he says mine and don't sell.
Im saying sell if you want, but at the right price, not this, it's far too low and you are opening doors to whales that will control it like doge etc, not with potcoin, please let us keep this a decent coin.

I agree but,

If you close all doors to whales, potcoin will be nothing for sure. Every altcoin has to be valuable to take someone's attention, it is some different from spesifications. I mean I don't want it to be controlled by sharks or whatever but we need them as well.

Anything can change these facts for sure.

Problem is i don't mine coins. Im afraid of never getting my ROI back for investing in a hefty mining rig.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Looking to deal...any takers? Smiley

1K POT for 0.04BTC on Coin-Swap:  https://coin-swap.net/trade/publickey/GSRRdiGd
legendary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg

lately Ive been, ive been loosing sleep , dreaming about the things that we could be..

Roll Eyes
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=124 is far more cheaper than dealers but I think it worths much more every other day.

dont, this coin is selling right now at 0.04 - 0.05btc per 1k easy, easy..so why, in the love of god are people selling at such crap value?

Also guys please understand difficulty to mine these is going to the moon, and so should value, its how it generally works.

Im saying sell if you want, but at the right price, not this, it's far too low and you are opening doors to whales that will control it like doge etc, not with potcoin, please let us keep this a decent coin.

I agree but,

If you close all doors to whales, potcoin will be nothing for sure. Every altcoin has to be valuable to take someone's attention, it is some different from spesifications. I mean I don't want it to be controlled by sharks or whatever but we need them as well.

Anything can change these facts for sure.

Jump to: