Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 362. (Read 920101 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Lets get this coin popular as helll!!

Thats whats up! Wheres your POT address? Smiley
legendary
Yeah im still in promote mode and trying to support the devs and the effort they put out with this coin. I like this coin a lot. i dont see us having to sell this at all.. it will sell its-self! It already has...   Cool
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The price on that exchange is ridiculous... I rather burn my POTs than sell them at that price. And the trade volume is so low, you literally need 4 LTC to totally crash it.

Wait for a real exchange guys.

Based on my calculations on the amount you can mine, volume, and all that it should be 1/10th the current price.  The current price is in a bubble and should crash most likely within the next few days.  In 3 nights I can mine maybe 0.1 Litecoins worth of Dogecoin.  In 3 nights I mined about 1.25 Litecoins worth of Potcoins at these prices.  Personally I think the current value is way too high and this is insanely profitable right now to mine/sell.

Then again heavy demand can overwhelm that.  We'll see.

We all should hold and advertise the coin. There will be high demand and high global hashrate. So demand huge and mining becomes harder -> price to the moon.

In the longterm. POT/USD in the US and POT/EUR in NL is the thing we need to get this to explode. But that is a long road, and countries and states need to give
a green light for exchanges with the regulations, etc for cryptos. And you would need a lot of cash to set up such an exchange. But maybe some of the big players in the
cannabis industry can be convinced to invest in that. Or BTC bagholders and whatnot.
legendary
K withdraw went though fine Smiley

Still think trading between ppl is scary.. how can you trust the other person will send you BTC?
Got 1.3LTC for 1500 Pot... not bad.. was more just to test.. and get back some LTC for some work. Last thing I want is another coin I mined for a few weeks and get nothing Sad

Holding the rest Smiley LOVE this coin!

You can send in batches back and forth to each other or use an escrow or find someone to vouch for them.

Sometimes you have to feel people out.. Ive met some cool folks that made me laugh... some folks are down right funny. This one guy said he was saving for a new tire since he was using his donut and he kept saying,

"you know how it looks when you got that small tire ..cmon man .03 for 1k?"

LOL

POTCOINS FTW!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Lets get this coin popular as helll!!
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
K withdraw went though fine Smiley

Still think trading between ppl is scary.. how can you trust the other person will send you BTC?
Got 1.3LTC for 1500 Pot... not bad.. was more just to test.. and get back some LTC for some work. Last thing I want is another coin I mined for a few weeks and get nothing Sad

Holding the rest Smiley LOVE this coin!
legendary
Battling to withdraw out of freshmarket :/ Anyone succeed?

Dont everyone rush to answer at the same time!  Cheesy

Your braver than shit david! That site and its horrid interface looks like a flyby night shinanegins st venture.

Tread carefully..  

Certainly dont sell your POT for cents because that site said so!!  Cheesy  

Ive been selling at POT at 1k and 10k batches.. 1000 POT per .05btc or 2ltc .. no problem!

Go vote for POT on cryptsy..  Smiley

0.84Gh/s!!!! Nice guys!

wooohooo!!!
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I want to buy some POT (coins)

PM me. I'm paying with LTC
io.ezystayz.com
Battling to withdraw out of freshmarket :/ Anyone succeed?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Last night I spoke with the executive of Cannabis Law reform UK-CLEAR and donated 50 pot coin to the company. They will be accepting pot for clear memberships soon Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I watched my potcoin go up in flames from donations Smiley and Dice game Sad

PToh91htaCKk9utFWb21HDifKCZzEQ1L3v
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Legalize World Wide! Amazing coin!  Shocked

P99nF2txxDjNb8AcFJJrYQuqA53L8xG2Z4
legendary
Been steady buying for 2 cents..wow  really??

https://freshmarket.co.in/index.php?page=trade&market=124

Thats not an exchange.. thats some guys website  Cheesy
Activity: 130
The price on that exchange is ridiculous... I rather burn my POTs than sell them at that price. And the trade volume is so low, you literally need 4 LTC to totally crash it.

Based on my calculations on the amount you can mine, volume, and all that it should be 1/10th the current price.  The current price is in a bubble and should crash most likely within the next few days.  In 3 nights I can mine maybe 0.1 Litecoins worth of Dogecoin.  In 3 nights I mined about 1.25 Litecoins worth of Potcoins at these prices.  Personally I think the current value is way too high and this is insanely profitable right now to mine/sell.

Then again heavy demand can overwhelm that.  We'll see.
Activity: 5
How long does it take for your POT to confirm? I sent some to the exchange almost an hour ago, still 0 out of 6 confirmations.
Activity: 144

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Farm is going at 980 kilo of hash per second. Lots of POT there. Closet cultivator.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Woot. I found a block! (on a pool.)
Activity: 23
I've been playing around on https://freshmarket.co.in

It does work.  I had some issues at the start, but if you sign-up make sure to only use letters and numbers in your password or you'll have problems withdrawing.

Other than that there's a lot of wild fluctuations in price now as the price discovery process is underway.

I am happy its on an exchange but this site gives me eyecancer and i am not sure i can trust it. No offense to the devs. But it is a step in the
right direction. And in regard to the coverage. People need to write mails to the high times and blogs, sites, etc...

It's true that the look and feel of the site is a little clunky but I have made a few trades there and it works great so far.
Jump to: