Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 52. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

You're the one crying man, not me. Im just setting the record straight. Dopecoin seems to be doing nothing, no one is buying it, no one seems to be supporting it besides you and your muppet friends and the market cap is just not there. You'd think that on over three years your dopecoin would have been able to hit and maintain at least a 1m market cap but it hasn't. Why is that?

Took 3 years and what thousands of dollars pumped into to reach 1 million marketcap which was just done in the last 3-5 months ? You set your goals low it seems ,but no surprise here.

Agreed, you don't see anyone spamming potcoin on the dopecoin thread, potcoin is quality.  Dopecoin i haven't heard of and I trust it less because people are that desperate to promote on competitors threads.

Nobody is spamming. The guy above decided to whine and cry about it. People were talking about the potential growth with the coin. Is freedom of speech not allowed any more ?
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Dopecoin has been around just as long and has garnered no traction.
Same as Potcoin. Been around and basically hasn't fulfilled any of its promises.

I know of some very smart people who are not even in crypto who are plunking 10's of thousands into potcoin.  
Lol, ok. Smart people investing don't make what Potcoin go.  

Potcoin made some serious inroads with some serious people.
Name them?

Take what you want from this, you want to invest in dopecoin, be my guest because it does nothing for me either way but when potcoin is at 100m market cap dont come back here crying and talking the same shit.
You'll be ok.  I didn't mean to make your cry and get so defensive over your poor little Potcoin holding. Calling people trolls isn't going to take Potcoin to the golden land. That I can promise.

You're the one crying man, not me. Im just setting the record straight. Dopecoin seems to be doing nothing, no one is buying it, no one seems to be supporting it besides you and your muppet friends and the market cap is just not there. You'd think that on over three years your dopecoin would have been able to hit and maintain at least a 1m market cap but it hasn't. Why is that?

Agreed, you don't see anyone spamming potcoin on the dopecoin thread, potcoin is quality.  Dopecoin i haven't heard of and I trust it less because people are that desperate to promote on competitors threads.
Activity: 532
Same as Potcoin. Been around and basically hasn't fulfilled any of its promises.

I know of some very smart people who are not even in crypto who are plunking 10's of thousands into potcoin.  
Lol, ok. Smart people investing don't make what Potcoin go.  

Name them?

Take what you want from this, you want to invest in dopecoin, be my guest because it does nothing for me either way but when potcoin is at 100m market cap dont come back here crying and talking the same shit.
You'll be ok.  I didn't mean to make your cry and get so defensive over your poor little Potcoin holding. Calling people trolls isn't going to take Potcoin to the golden land. That I can promise.

Lol, ok. Smart people investing don't make Potcoin fullfill its promises. I know a lot of smart people too.

Name them?

Roll Eyes pot is over price, dop is cheap
what s buy better? Where i can make money?
You know the ruls, buy high sell cheap

Basically, this. Correct.
But, you are a troll so go figure.

Dopecoin has been around just as long and has garnered no traction. I know of some very smart people who are not even in crypto who are plunking 10's of thousands into potcoin.
Potcoin made some serious inroads with some serious people. Take what you want from this, you want to invest in dopecoin, be my guest because it does nothing for me either way but when potcoin is at 100m market cap dont come back here crying and talking the same shit.

Basically, this. Correct.
But, you are a troll so go figure.
Oh boy, the trolls are out in full force. They must be trying to buy.

Not a troll here. People want some room on coins to grow. There is nothing wrong with POT. People just pointing out the potential for DopeCoin to grow quickly. Troll.
Oh boy, the trolls are out in full force. They must be trying to buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Pot is king, dope is whack. End of story!
time to pump for dope, he can strike

How can you compare this nothing-burger

With this king?

Seriously!
time to pump for dope, he can strike
Can you guys tell me why DOPE is ahead of you and managed to get a dispensary to join them and you didn't?

Why you brag with things you can't do!

Take DOPE as example and just DO and after speak!!!
DOPE to the moon!

Do you mean this https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE ? Their price is quite volatile according to the graph, and recently having a major dump, if I am not misread it

Exactly that one! Also check the volume! You will see that 24 hour low is 200 and 24 hour high is 219 so what dump exactly are you talking about?

Also the fact that they don't lie is good thing!
How many times did potcoin said you will be able to use it on merchants? How many times it was delayed?

Of course people who got in with 5 btc at 30 sold now at 200 a part of their stash to be on 0 and continue now to hold to be on profit!

What do you know about trading isn't all about trading!

Only good news for DOPE!!! I wonder if you can say that with facts about potcoin also!?!?!

Dopecoin has the worst name ever. I dont know one person who calls weed dope. Everyone I know who uses the term dope is talking about hard stuff like coke or crack or H.

Not entirely sure why anyone would call anything "pot" either. It's like no shit it's 'pot'.  In fact, the majority of disp. are getting away from that term.  Dope, can be used as 'cool'. I found a whole magazine around 'weed' and 'dope'- http://www.dopemagazine.com/  or, a WHOLE movie on DOPE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnIq-EmGVfY -  so not sure why you think its associated with H ? Do you think that magazine is associated with H , or the movie about hard drugs and H ? .  I hear the word DOPE used more then I hear the hear the word pot. At least its different and you can remember it.
I am interested in acquiring/setting up a couple POT masternodes, what is the amount of coins needed to implement a masternode? Also, what kind of hardware would I need? Rp3 working?
Why are you doing this?  Huh
Can you guys tell me why DOPE is ahead of you and managed to get a dispensary to join them and you didn't?

DOPE to the moon!

Do you mean this https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE ? Their price is quite volatile according to the graph, and recently having a major dump, if I am not misread it

Exactly that one! Also check the volume! You will see that 24 hour low is 200 and 24 hour high is 219 so what dump exactly are you talking about?

How many times did potcoin said you will be able to use it on merchants? How many times it was delayed?

Of course people who got in with 5 btc at 30 sold now at 200 a part of their stash to be on 0 and continue now to hold to be on profit!

Only good news for DOPE!!! I wonder if you can say that with facts about potcoin also!?!?!

Dopecoin has the worst name ever. I dont know one person who calls weed dope. Everyone I know who uses the term dope is talking about hard stuff like coke or crack or H.
Op I sent you a pm. Please check it out and get back to me. Thanks.
Activity: 80
Merit: 3
I am interested in acquiring/setting up a couple POT masternodes, what is the amount of coins needed to implement a masternode? Also, what kind of hardware would I need? Rp3 working?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

DOPE to the moon!

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

DOPE to the moon!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I bought my first potcoins today. Is it better to stake them or just leame them on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: