Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 53. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Can you guys tell me why DOPE is ahead of you and managed to get a dispensary to join them and you didn't?

Why you brag with things you can't do!

Take DOPE as example and just DO and after speak!!!
DOPE to the moon!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
This coin has the sexiest looking chart compared to the other 420 coins. I'd put my money on this one personally..too bad my btc are tied up with ICOs lol. If it can stay at this price in the next week or so, im loading up.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have also loaded up on some more POT coins, not as much as the other member here but another $100 buy order was filled the other day when we had the small dip in price and now back up which is good to see. Not long now so we will see if my target of 0.10 comes true.

https://gyazo.com/e01ea3796f0b2eff0dcb78cc05622191

Somebody just got 16 btc worth of pot Cool

Pity. It's his loss to sell at that rate, he can get more if he waits for three to four more days. I wonder, even if he think the profit is enough, why he sell at that rate instead of at 5600 the day before?

Maybe he was waiting to see how high could POT go and now decided to finally sell. His loss for sure when he will need to rebuy them back at more than x2 the price he sold.

Yeah and now it is looking like that as the price of POT continues to rise now almost at 0.06 USD. I did see someone on Twitter tweet that they purchased 10 BTC worth on the recent dip so he must be very confident that the price is going to rise a significant amount and that is what I and many others are hoping for.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I have also loaded up on some more POT coins, not as much as the other member here but another $100 buy order was filled the other day when we had the small dip in price and now back up which is good to see. Not long now so we will see if my target of 0.10 comes true.

Pity. It's his loss to sell at that rate, he can get more if he waits for three to four more days. I wonder, even if he think the profit is enough, why he sell at that rate instead of at 5600 the day before?

Maybe he was waiting to see how high could POT go and now decided to finally sell. His loss for sure when he will need to rebuy them back at more than x2 the price he sold.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
POT break out to 10000 sats in 5 days?
less then 5

On the 17th/18th it will go up to 10000 sats. Easy money for me Cool
Activity: 19
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
no while is exit to this level
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
time to dump near 420 sat

Why? Dumping at 420 would only resulting loss at the dumper side as the coin had reached higher rate than 420 sat few days ago (5600). Except... Of course if your reply is just a spam, didn't read even half point currently being discussed here,  just read a post above you and see "420" then you assume it was a rate instead of date.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 57
My Antivirus detected this just now. @potcoin

Funny how it's called coin stealer. lol

Install or not to install?

https://i.imgur.com/FNxeyCS.png

This has been talked about before and is a common thing with the qt wallets its not a problem more info here
https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/626put/kaspersky_antivirus_reprots_coinstealing_virus_in/
ive been with this coin since day one and i assure its all good Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 37
Be careful. Everybody is expecting dope coins to rise before 4/20, crypto often does the opposite of that what everybody expects.
I do agree here, just dont forget your doubles. Last time I remember this much hype about these coins during 420 was before the cryptsy bs. This year is different for mj coins. more states legalized, and Canada is very close to full legalization. The actual potential market is near.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Be careful. Everybody is expecting dope coins to rise before 4/20, crypto often does the opposite of that what everybody expects.
Activity: 38
Coin will go skyrocket back up again a couple days before 4/20. Buy them cheap while you still can Cool

Just loaded up. Bought $1000 worth. Waiting patiently till 420!
Coin will go skyrocket back up again a couple days before 4/20. Buy them cheap while you still can Cool
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My Antivirus detected this just now. @potcoin

Funny how it's called coin stealer. lol

Install or not to install?

Pages:
Jump to: