Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 50. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey, guys , can someone explaoin why pot is going down?
They have news, they a make this festival in canada, but price go lower and lower
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Wow I can see why they didn't take him up on that offer with a crazy bounty, an exchange where you mail in cash and get crypto in return?! https://www.canadianbitcoins.com/index.php?currency=DSH

Potcoin market is capped, and since it's a limited supply, I'm sure its a smart move on behalf of the dev team!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just want to say something quickly and then im out.  Im going to be bringing potcoin its biggest hookup ever in its three year life. I've pulled some strings and plan on making magic happen. Im just waiting on the potcoin marketing team to make a final decision and once they do and its approved you guys are going to want to deepthroat my cock till you throw-up because this hookup is just that good.

Puff puff pass.

haha, glad to have you aboard Bemerand, coming from a cannabis prohibition from NJ, heavily invested in potcoin.  Thank you for helping potcoin, I'm sure the dev team would be happy to help you any way they can, they want to see their coin grow and blossom Smiley

I hope so for everyone's sake.

Sounds interesting and yes let's hope the dev team is more then happy to help make your plan happen. Can you give us a sneak peak of what you have planned for this coin? I'm currently still syncing the wallet and can't wait for it to finish so that I can start staking my Pot coins.

Sadly, they did not. I dont like being played around with especially considering the hook up I was trying to provide. Anyway. I ended up giving the hook up to dash. If the devs can put together a bounty of 1.5m potcoin then I'll consider still hooking them up even though their marketing team belittled me, and took me for a chump.

FYI Shawn. Next time someone approaches you with such a serious opportunity, jump on it, dont make up stories and lie to me like im some kid.

150 potcoins. LMAO

Peach bro.

Oh, that's a shame as I was looking forward to hearing what this hook up was all about. Well I guess DASH liked what you had to offer so congrats to them. Well hopefully some time in the near future the POT coin devs will take you up on the offer.

Best place to buy potcoin is?

The best places would be either Poloniex or Bittrex and I even buy from Cryptopia but the first two would be the best place.
Activity: 27
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I just want to say something quickly and then im out.  Im going to be bringing potcoin its biggest hookup ever in its three year life. I've pulled some strings and plan on making magic happen. Im just waiting on the potcoin marketing team to make a final decision and once they do and its approved you guys are going to want to deepthroat my cock till you throw-up because this hookup is just that good.

Puff puff pass.

haha, glad to have you aboard Bemerand, coming from a cannabis prohibition from NJ, heavily invested in potcoin.  Thank you for helping potcoin, I'm sure the dev team would be happy to help you any way they can, they want to see their coin grow and blossom Smiley

Sounds interesting and yes let's hope the dev team is more then happy to help make your plan happen. Can you give us a sneak peak of what you have planned for this coin? I'm currently still syncing the wallet and can't wait for it to finish so that I can start staking my Pot coins.

Sadly, they did not. I dont like being played around with especially considering the hook up I was trying to provide. Anyway. I ended up giving the hook up to dash. If the devs can put together a bounty of 1.5m potcoin then I'll consider still hooking them up even though their marketing team belittled me, and took me for a chump.

FYI Shawn. Next time someone approaches you with such a serious opportunity, jump on it, dont make up stories and lie to me like im some kid.

150 potcoins. LMAO

Peach bro.
Activity: 1

Hello PotCoin Community,

We wanted to give everyone a quick update regarding the Winter/Sprint roadmap we posted back on December 29th. As promised, we will make our best efforts to keep the community aware of what we are doing and working on.

• We have submitted the Potwallet App to the Apple stores but got denied. As per Apple’s policy, No specific reason is given but their agent hinted that PotCoin as a cryptocurrency is not yet accepted on the store. We will continue to work with Apple and their requests hoping they will eventually approve the App.

• The Android App, everything went through fine and we are adding latest patches to it and will push it live soon.

• The new updates and features for PotWallet.com are done and are being tested internally, so far no major issues have been reported, Security is the most important thing for us and we want to make sure users coins are well protected so please be patient and we will release more news once it’s ready.

• We have signed an agreement with a Licensed Producer in Canada to offer PotCoin as a reward system and to accept PotCoin as a form of payment. The LP will release the news in the coming month.

• We have also been approached by some Medical Marijuana Sites in Canada that are looking to offer PotCoin as a reward system, more news will come next month.

2017 is going to be a big year for PotCoin and PotWallet. Many exciting news and developments to come.

Stay tuned fellow PotCoiners !!!

Hey PotCoin! Any update on the Licensed Producer in Canada? Has it already been announced?! Thanks

Puff puff pass.

Puff puff pass.

Puff puff pass.

haha, glad to have you aboard Bemerand, coming from a cannabis prohibition victim from NJ, heavily invested in potcoin.  Thank you for helping potcoin, I'm sure the dev team would be happy to help you any way they can, they want to see their coin grow and blossom Smiley

Puff puff pass.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
So I found my old hard drive in a box with all my old wallets on it from 2-3 years ago,  one of the coins is this one.  In order to check my balance is it safe to start the old wallet as long as my wallet.dat files are backed up?  Want to fire it up but not sure if I need to update to the current wallet first and insert the wallet.dat file.  Anyone have any information on this ?

The best thing to do is to download the new wallet and let it sync,then replace the wallet.dat file with your old one and I'm sure you'll be fine with your POT in the wallet. In any case just keep the backup of wallet.dat to be sure.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
So I found my old hard drive in a box with all my old wallets on it from 2-3 years ago,  one of the coins is this one.  In order to check my balance is it safe to start the old wallet as long as my wallet.dat files are backed up?  Want to fire it up but not sure if I need to update to the current wallet first and insert the wallet.dat file.  Anyone have any information on this ?
Staking rate is 5% a year, those figures are all right.  It all adds up and potcoin will continue to go up, this is just the start of a new future for POTCOIN, it has survived it's worst already.  The hype just started, developer team is starting to market, and POT has benefits over btc.  For instance it's usually free to transact with Smiley
4/20 turned out to be a joke  Angry
Many people are fooled by the news, resulting in considerable losses
Including my loss

Umm, from may 28th to April 14 it went from 1700 to 5500. no joke pal. You actually think there's a (specific) day to sell and a day to buy in stone? If only it was that easy.

Hey all I got a bunch of POTCOIN and trying to stake them but my luck with staking is not good. I'm getting .5 POTCOIN is this normal?
I have 2900 in my wallet. What should i be getting says my weight is 315 and my avg is 630 rewards in 2 days

Any help would be great.

Im going to start staking mine tonight. I'll let you know what I figure out. Will be my first time staking this coin.

I am also going to start staking my Pot coins after all the hype has died down now as I have them sitting on the exchange just in case there was going to be a pump which didn't happen. I'm okay with that as I see Pot coin more as a long term coin then short term pump and dump so I might as well join the rest of you and start staking. I only have 7,000 POT coins so it will be interesting to see how muchh I can earn from staking.
Including my loss

Umm, from may 28th to April 14 it went from 1700 to 5500. no joke pal. You actually think there's a (specific) day to sell and a day to buy in stone? If only it was that easy.

Hey all I got a bunch of POTCOIN and trying to stake them but my luck with staking is not good. I'm getting .5 POTCOIN is this normal?
I have 2900 in my wallet. What should i be getting says my weight is 315 and my avg is 630 rewards in 2 days

Any help would be great.

Im going to start staking mine tonight. I'll let you know what I figure out. Will be my first time staking this coin.
Activity: 15
Including my loss

Any help would be great.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
🌟🌟
Including my loss
No news ??
4/20  Huh

no  Undecided

getting down  Huh

It's still going down currently at 3663 sats, could we get a pump late in the day? Well that is what I'm hoping for, I wonder how all the POT coin promotions are going at the event? hopefully the dev team can post an update about this soon. I also noticed Dope coin is also being dumped a lot harder then POT.

Potcoin is not just some pump and dump coin, you know that right? Nothing goes up forever nor does it go down forever. Floor need to be built to reach higher levels and that's what's happening now. But I do anticipate a big announcement soon that might drive a serious price gain. We'll see. Its up to the devs.

Yes I know as I have been watching Pot coin for a while now but I would of thought just like many other people in the Pot coin community that we would of got a pump leading up or on the day of the 4/20 event but nothing. I'm fine with it as I believe that Pot has a long term future but was hoping for even a small pump. It looked as though the day went great by the tweets on Twitter so I look forward to hearing from the dev team here soon.
Activity: 37
You all mention whales all the time...... for a coin to be a non pump and dump coin, whales need to become dolphins. All coins are pump and dump until enough people can counteract the whales. Potcoin is a coin that I do still see a future in. Polo has an 800000 usd volume in the last 24 hours. looking at the charts alone I don't foresee any near changes...... We have not heard an update from the devs on the use as a rewards system, but that is understandable with the current state o the industry. With the major moves being made in canada the future of the coin seems bright.

The last time i had Potcoin cryptsy stole most of them... Just remember don't keep all of your coins on an exchange(id reccommend 50/50 or 60/40). I bring that up because, lot of coins did not make it through that mess. This one did. They have had one of the more active teams which is why I held all of my coins until recently (with the dramatic increase leading into elections I was waaay beyond a double when i woke up that morning) One day we may all be just like dash holders earlier this year. (ahhhhh that one makes me so mad i bought a whole bunch of, i think it was called darkcoin then, then they shut down withdrawls on cryptsy the next day so i didnt get to be a dash millionaire sadface)

There is my 2 cents  Grin still think it will go up, but not likely today.

Edit: also maybe 7/10 will spark some fun as well  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: