Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 56. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Nice jump today in PotCoin price this is great every year I love this coin.  Grin Are people already stacking up and getting ready for the 4/20 mega pump?  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Exists with the goal of becoming the standard form of payment for cannabis legalization, helping to reduce the conflict with drugs. With the mobile application it would be released in up to 2-3 months with the following functionalities: users social network ... from the app, database / search, tab with state laws, get a green card / find a doctor, buy & sell PotCoins and local users. This news has made the value of the coin skyrocket and will not stop at just this, as the developers promise.
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Nice pump, without a dump yet. I think 4-6k sats is reachable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
POT WOW I forgot how nice of a coin u are.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251

I am feeling 6000 sat too  Roll Eyes
POT go to the mars now  Cheesy

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Bought some POT today. What's the road map look like for the next 6-12 months.
Activity: 536
Pot market value when to enter the top 10? Haha, I am looking forward to this day! Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
so nice that you have this where we can talk about the development its looking good again while btc is rising the price of pot is also
doing the same, good to know and I'll be joining to learn more, good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Pot is one of the few alts that didn't pump yet these last few days. The trend is bullish and I think we can see a breakout to 3k sats very soon.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
12ZAhA9cyvugdzobpVkBDTiNuNNH9pCvny
   The sell stress is a little too heavy.ASA reached 1700 sats some one sell then falldown
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Just bought more cheap POT coins  Grin

Its going to 5000 sats next month  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Almost all crypto pumped after BTC dips and POT still awaits correction.

pot does not follow btc, so can't say that it will up because btc is down, but it s probably going up now
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Almost all crypto pumped after BTC dips and POT still awaits correction.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dopey is angry cuz his coin is ful of shit nobody want to trade Cheesy

"Dope" is often Heroin, in fact, I have never heard someone call Pot, "Dope" in my life, and there is a Heroin epidemic, so "Dopecoin" is not even funny these days. Potcoin has better branding and was the original Weedcoin, and is on Poloniex. I bought some just because some other dev was in here FUDing this project and that is a shitty thing to do. That is literally why I bought it. I see that, I know someone is worried they are going to be left behind and afraid of the competition, it reeks of desperation if he can't just promote in your own thread. So maybe Potcoin is about to heat up based on the poor behavior of a competing developer.

There is a whole magazine dedicated to Dope .  I see the word Dope more then I see the word "Pot" . Pot the name is lame tbh.  Dope can be branded as "cool" even and marketed to younger people.  People will just laugh when someone mentions Pot. I'll just post all the times I hear the word "dope" everywhere.  Check out massroots . People mention Dope all the time. They aren't referring to Heroin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Dopey is angry cuz his coin is ful of shit nobody want to trade Cheesy

"Dope" is often Heroin, in fact, I have never heard someone call Pot, "Dope" in my life, and there is a Heroin epidemic, so "Dopecoin" is not even funny these days. Potcoin has better branding and was the original Weedcoin, and is on Poloniex. I bought some just because some other dev was in here FUDing this project and that is a shitty thing to do. That is literally why I bought it. I see that, I know someone is worried they are going to be left behind and afraid of the competition, it reeks of desperation if he can't just promote in your own thread. So maybe Potcoin is about to heat up based on the poor behavior of a competing developer.
Pages:
Jump to: